Chapter 15

Love and Punishment

 

”Okay Aaron, I’ve got an idea of what you can do about the confession.” Calvin said as the four of them was alone in the living room after Vincent had gone home and the three others was in the kitchen.

”Tell us!” Jiro said excited and curious.

“Before you leave tomorrow morning you should leave some kind of clues around and make Wind find them…” He explained.

“Nice idea.” Chun agreed.

“But what kinds of clues?”

“You could write some kind of riddles or something and then leave a letter in it and then when she have found them all she have to make a sentence out of them…” Jiro suggested. The three other looked surprised at him, which made him a little offended. “What?”

“Nothing…” They all turned away.

“Hey! Tell me!” The others just ignored him.

“What should they tell you?” Mrs. Yan asked as she entered with Yan Mei and Wind. They were holding a big bowl with all kinds of different fruit.

“Oh nothing.” Aaron said.

“Oh okay, want some fruit?”

 


 

“I’ll think about what you suggested…” Aaron told them as he followed them out to the car an hour later.

“Okay good luck then.” Calvin said with a smile.

“Yeah, you can do it!” Jiro said enthusiastic. Chun laid a hand on Aaron’s shoulder and smiled.

“Jiayou!” Aaron smiled and nodded. The guys then went into the car and drove off to get home to their own places. Aaron then went inside again and up to his room to think. He smiled when he finally settled on what to do. This was going to take a little while and especially if he wasn’t going to wake the others while doing it.

 


 

“Wow Aaron! You look tired.” Sarah said surprised when they picked him up early in the morning the next day.

“I am…” He said as he got seated beside Chun.

“So you found out what to do?” Chun asked. Aaron nodded.

“So what did you do?” Jiro asked curiously.

“Not going to tell you.”

“What! Tell me! Come on!”

“Nope.”

“Jiro let Aaron sleep a little before we reach the shooting location.” Sarah said. Aaron smiled.

“Thanks.” He then fell asleep after only some minutes. Jiro wasn’t very satisfied with not getting to know what Aaron had done.

 


 

“Wind is it okay if I let you alone for an hour? I need to do some grocery shopping…” Wind smiled and nodded to Mrs. Yan.

“Of course! I’ll be fine.” She assured her. Mrs. Yan then nodded and went out of the house. Wind went to her room and laid down on her bed. Hmm… What should she do while waiting for Mrs. Yan to come back? As Wind turned and looked at the little table beside her bed a little note was placed under her alarm clock. She sat up. “Hmm… I don’t remember laying anything there…” Wind took it and read it.

‘I hold a lot of books – living room’

“What does that mean?” Since Wind didn’t have anything to do anyways she went down in the living room. “Something with a lot of books… The bookshelf!” She found a new note there. Other than the note a letter fell down on the floor. Wind picked it up. “L” She then looked at the note.

‘Congrats! You found the first letter! Next: I contain Ice – Kitchen’

Wind went to the kitchen. It couldn’t be anything else than the freezer. As she opened the freezer she found a new note and the letter O.

 


 

“So now I have all the letters and have to make a sentence out of them?” Wind placed them all on the bed and tried swapping them around to form words. “Why can’t I make them fit?” She asked herself frustrated. After staring at them for some time she tried again. “Let’s see… I got an L first and then O and another O…” She placed them after each other in the same way she got them.

‘LOOKONTHEDESK’

She looked at it for a split second before splitting it in words. “Look on the desk.” She went over to her desk and found a little key with a note on. She picked it up. “Piano…” She turned it to see if there was more… Nothing… Only the word piano… “Maybe…” She left her room and went down to the last room on the second floor. The only thing that was in there was a white grand piano. As she entered the room she saw a little box on the piano. She found the little key and placed it in the box, which opened. “An MP3?” Had she run around the house just to find a MP3? Oh well, since she didn’t have anything else to do she sat down on the piano chair and plugged the earphones into her ears and turned the MP3 player on.

“Hello Wind – or do you prefer Ai Lin? Tell me later.” Aaron’s voice sounded through the earphones. “Since I’m not really that good at explaining things I decided to write a song for you which explains everything… Please listen to it.” There was a pause. Wind was about to turn it off as she thought it was broken since there wasn’t any sound anymore. Before she went that far the tunes of the piano started and formed a beautiful melody. Wind closed her eyes as she listened to the music and Aaron’s song.

“Although it appears simple, although it’s repetitive, Because of you everything strangely changed. I really want to become one with you, not just by holding hands, but also in the heart, a kind of binding that cannot be broken. Me accompanying you, breathing the same air, is happiness…” Wind’s heart started beating faster as the song continued. A smile formed on her lips.

 


 

“Hey, I’m home!” Aaron said as he entered the house. His mom came out from the kitchen.

“Can you get Wind? The dinner is ready in a moment.” Aaron smiled and nodded before he went up the stairs to get Wind.

“Wind the dinner is ready.” He said after knocking on the door and slowly opening it. As soon as he had opened he felt some arms wrap around his neck.

“I prefer Ai Lin.” Wind whispered. Aaron smiled and hugged her back. 



 

 

Note: Okay, one chapter left before this story is finished :D I will write the last chapter tonight and hopefully also update it ^-^ 

PS. The song Aaron has recorded on the MP3 is Ti Amo which I found the english tranlsation for (source: http://chinesemusicblog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4202)