Chapter 7

Love and Punishment

 

”Cut!” The director shouted. Both Aaron and Wind smiled as they went over to him after this scene was filmed. The director smiled back to them. ”Let’s take a break for half an hour so you can get something to eat and drink since it’s quite hot today.” He added as he looked up at the sun using his hand to shade a bit from the sunlight. Wind and Aaron nodded.

”Let’s go to that café!” Aaron said pointing to the café down the road from the park they were currently filming in. Wind nodded and they went down to the café and sat down at one of the small tables.

“W-What c-c-could I ge-get you?” The waiter, a girl, stuttered as she noticed Aaron.

“Wind, what do you want?” Aaron asked as he looked over at her. Wind looked down the menu.

“I’ll take the Caesar salad and a diet coke, thanks.” Wind told the waiter.

“I’ll take the same, thanks.” Aaron added and the girl scribbled it down on her little notepad a bit shaky since she was nervous being around the big star Aaron.

“I-It’ll be r-ready in a-a moment…” She said before she left them alone at the table.

“You like salads, huh?” Aaron said as he chuckled. Wind pouted.

“So?” The pout into a smile. “It’s healthier than some of the other food.” She added with a giggle. The girl then came back with their coke and salads and placed it in front of them.

“Thanks.” Wind said.

“Ehm…” The girl fumbled a little with her notepad. Aaron looked at her questioning. “I-Is it po-possible to g-get an au-autograph?” She asked. Aaron smiled.

“Sure.” She handed him her notepad with a smile and he wrote his autograph on it. He then leaned over to the girl. “You should get her autograph as well since she’s going to debut soon.” He whispered to her. The girl nodded shyly while blushing, as he was so close and then turned to Wind and gave her the notepad. Wind looked surprised at the girl. She hadn’t heard what Aaron had whispered.

“You want my autograph?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. The girl nodded. Aaron tossed the pen over to Wind with a smile. Wind took it and scribbled down her autograph on the paper.

“Thanks!” The girl said as Wind handed her the notepad back. The girl then walked away again.

“Weird…” Wind muttered. Aaron chuckled. “It was you who asked her to get my autograph wasn’t it?” She asked. Aaron shrugged.

“Who knows? She’ll be happy when you’ll get famous, plus it’s good to practise giving autographs.” They both began laughing. Wind looked to the side and stopped laughing as she made eye contact with a guy at one of the tables in the other side. “Wind?” Aaron asked as he saw her expression change. Wind looked back at him and forced a smile.

“Yeah?”

“Something wrong?” He asked worried.

“No, nothings wrong.” She hurried to say while taking a mouthful of her salad. Suddenly one of the guys whistled at her direction. Wind kept looking at her salad. Aaron looked at the two guys.

“I think those two is trying to get your attention…” Aaron said as he looked back at Wind.

“Nah, I don’t think so.” Wind decided to just ignore them.

“Hey!” The guy then shouted at their direction again. Aaron couldn’t help but feel a little annoyed by them.

“Just ignore them and eat your food or else you’ll be hungry when we’re going to film again…” Wind said with a smile. Aaron nodded and they both turned their attention away from the two guys.

 


 

As Jin looked around the tables at the little café as he heard a familiar voice, or rather laughter, he spotted a guy, which seemed somewhat familiar in some strange way, and Wind. His eyes widened in surprise as she noticed him with a reaction much like his. She looked away again.

“Hey Wei Xiong, let’s go now.” He quickly said to the other one before he would notice Wind. The guy looked at Jin.

“Da Ge why do you want to leave when you haven’t even finished your food?” He asked looking at the half finished sandwich in front of Jin.

“Oh, I’m not so hungry anymore…” He tried to find an excuse to get Wei Xiong away from here knowing his bad temper.

“Okay, I’ll get the bill then.” Wei Xiong turned around and was about to call the waiter over to them when he saw Wind.

“Da Ge, that girl who owes us money sits over there!” He said. Jin acted as he was surprised and looked in the same direction.

“No that’s not her… Maybe it’s just someone who looks a little alike her…?” Jin just wanted to get Wei Xiong away from here before his temper would get out of hand and he would do something impulsive. Wei Xiong whistled in her direction but Wind ignored it though the guy she was with looked in their direction and then back at Wind.

“Hey!” Wei Xiong shouted.

“Stop it!” Jin told him. He looked weirdly at him.

“But she knows we’re here and she just ignores us!” Wei Xiong said. Jin could hear in his voice that he was getting more and more angry. Jin shot him a glance.

“Don’t cause a scene here. You don’t even know if she’s the right girl!” He said in a low voice.

“That have been missing for months! As much as I respect you Da Ge I still think that girl is the right one!” Wei Xiong said as he stood up from his chair and slammed his fists onto the table. One of his hands went to his back pocket. Jin knew how this was going to end.

“Stop it Wei Xiong! Don’t do this or we’ll never get the money back! If you do this the boss will be angry and you know what will happen when he get’s angry!” Jin said through gritted teeth.

“I’m sorry Da Ge, but I don’t care.” In a split of a second it all happened.

 


 

A gunshot could be heard in the whole neighbourhood around the park and café…