Chapter 2

My Housemate has a Secret [Hiatus]

Hey guys!! thanks for all your positive feedbacks!! :)) Well here is the second chapter of our topsica fic ^_^ well just a heads up so... After this update it'll take about a week for me to post the next one. and it might be in a simultaneous manner with my Baesica fanfic *Where u At?* so thanks for enjoying this fic ^_^ Solar as of current is under reconstruction and remaking of some plots. so anticipate for it. It is a YulYang fanfic for my fellow YulYang shippers there ^_^

so without further adieu, here goes the second chapter entitled:

 

-Something Suspicious -

 

One week earlier...

It was a humid day...

A normal rainy day where drizzles usually come and go, creating a somewhat cold atmosphere, and moist emerging from ground fumes. It was a relaxing day for sleep and a good day to enjoy a hot cup of coffee, tea or chocolate drink...

He on the other hand was watching the view outside from his table just besides the window of the café inside Incheon International Airport. Sipping his favorite brewed coffee whilst enjoying his time alone with a few other customers and relaxing with the soft music of Jazz from the café's jukebox. Legs crossed and arms resting atop the arm rests, he thought of some important matters that are to be done. He isn't actually there to chill and enjoy his free time. He is there to meet someone very important. He pulled the left sleeve of his coat a bit exposing his wristwatch. It was 4:00 pm in the afternoon. Their meeting is set at 4:30 pm and he arrived, as how he usually does, earlier than the expected time of meet up.

Taking his free time to relax, he enjoyed the soft back rest of his seat and carefully lifting up his cup of coffee, enjoying its soothing aroma and then savored its taste as he takes a sip. Then again he took a look at his watch.

Entering the airport, from a plane that just arrived from the trip to Dubai, is a girl with a blonde hair. Her way of walking signifies an aura of a glamorous top model. She wore a white attendant uniform that perfectly aligns her well curved body as well as her perfectly fitting white skirt and white high heels. A red cap is seen hanging above her straight blonde hair.

She is a flight attendant and just recently came back from a flight to Dubai. She and her best friend who wore the same uniform cheerfully strode the hallways along the arrival lane. Eyes turning to their directions as of they're celebrities on a red carpet. Her smiles captivate most of the male population in the area same as with her company. Her bestest friend.

"Finally back home!!" Her friend said as her eyes melt to tiny crescents while they walk pulling their luggage bag towards the airport entrance. "Yeah... That was a tiring flight." She agreed. They entered the airport and proceeded to the checking area and had their luggage checked for any suspicious items or weapons.

Finally they have entered South Korea's largest international airport. It was a vast establishment for newcomers and tourists but to them, it was like their second home. They headed on until they arrived at a café. "I wanna buy something, wanna come, Tiffany?" The girl said. "Sure!!" Her eye smiling best friend, Tiffany, said and the two decided to enter.

He took another peak to his watch and saw the minute hand turning a few centimeters from the number 6 of the clock. "It's almost time." He thought as he looked through the window and saw his companion wearing a black leather jacket and black acid-wash jeans, sporting a messed up mohawk hairstyle. His companion looked at him and nodded. He finished what's left of his cup of coffee and stood up, carefully fixing his black leather coat and dusting his jeans then strode the way to the door. "Thank you for coming, Sir." The barista said. A quick smirk emerged from him and nodded. He exited the entrance as then...

A girl, clad in a flight attendant uniform, entered and blocked his way unintentionally. "Oh... Sorry..." The girl said as she moved away. "Jessica!!" Her companion said and approached her. "No, it's ok. You can enter first." He said as he moved aside letting the girls enter. "Thank you." The girl said while bowing before she and her friend entered.

After letting them pass, he continued on and met with his companion. Then they head on to their destination.

The girl looked at them in curiosity but was briefly called by her friend and the two went on to the counter.

"Hyung... what'd you think we should do if he tries to object? Should we be aggressive?" The guy in mohawk asked. Seung Hyun looked at him. "Why did you ask?" He asked.

"Well... seeing as how we have our orders given, I was able to ask for the possibility of the man objecting to us." Young Bae said. "Well if it may have come to that then we have no other choice. We need those answers. If we have to force it out by any means then do it. Ji Young instructed it strictly. By the way, where should we meet the guy?" Seung Hyun said. "If I remember correctly, I think it's at a parking lot in third floor." Young Bae said.

"Sir!!!" A delicate voice was heard calling them from behind them as they walk. Young Bae and Seung Hyun weren't sure if it was them so they decided to look back and to Seung Hyun's surprise, he saw the girl he bumped into earlier following him. The girl stopped, catching her breath. "A-are you alright?" Seung Hyun asked as he saw exhaustion from the girl.

"I think this is yours... Sorry I saw your picture inside..." The blonde girl stood up and took out a black wallet and handed it to Seung Hyun while bowing apologetically. The guy was surprised. "Oh!! My wallet..." He said as he confirmed by tapping his back pocket and feeling nothing inside. He took the wallet from the girl and made a smile. A genuine, kind smile. "Thank you." Seung Hyun bowed formally. Young Bae was watching them quietly as then another girl followed. Her presence caught his eyes and a mesmerizing sensation came to his mind. But he needs to be professional and also minding the fact that he had difficulty in social interactions with others.

"Jessica!!!" The girl called as she reaches the blonde girl. "Why are you such a fast runner!!?" She whined. Then she looked at the two guys. "Oh!! Hello!!!" She bowed. Young Bae and Seung Hyun bowed formally and greeted them. Young Bae's eyes never leaving the angelic face in front of him. "My name's Jessica. This is Tiffany." The blonde girl, Jessica smiled and bowed also.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Seung-" a hand held his broad shoulder. "Hyung, I think we need to go." Young Bae intervened, speaking kindly yet sternly, reminding Seung Hyun of their task and the fact that they can't reveal such personal information to them. "Oh... I'm very sorry. We have to go; we're actually in a hurry. Thank you again!!" Seung Hyun said as then he noticed that Young Bae is already a few feet from him. He ran to Young Bae and again looked at Jessica and her companion. He bowed one last time and they both left.

Tiffany and Jessica watched as the two left and disappeared in the crowd. "Let's go..." Jessica said as she hooked her arms around Tiffany and they left. "Why do they look familiar?" Tiffany asked thinking deeply the face of the man in mohawk lingering in her mind. Jessica shook her head. "Maybe to you?" She joked. Tiffany acted a laugh and they went on.

 

*_*

 

Jessica and Seung Hyun sat on opposite single seating coaches on the living room. Taeyeon went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for the two.

Awkward silence is filling the room; JiYoung was looking at the two with amusement hidden behind his composed expression. "Uh... So you too had met?" He asked. Seung Hyun and Jessica nodded. "Well that's great. I mean who knew right? Haha Fate sometimes is amusing" JiYoung smiled. "Anyways I'll go to the kitchen and help Taeyeon ready the table" He smiled and left. A grin forming in his face as he enters the kitchen.

Then the awkwardness just reached a higher state. Jessica was feeling shy and cannot even take a glimpse from the guy opposite her coach. Seung Hyun was the same, only worse. He has actually no talent in starting good conversations with others, his friends aside.

JiYoung took a peak from the kitchen and a giggle emerged from him. "What is it, Yeobo?" Taeyeon asked as she went behind JiYoung. "Look at how awkward those two are, considering they already met." He smirked. "Woah... never seen Jessica like that hahaha" Taeyeon suppressed a laugh. "Well... Jessica is... like... that right?" JiYoung turned to Taeyeon, unsure of what she said. "Well not that type of silent... She's usually the cold type and the word 'intimidation' is always surrounding her" Taeyeon explained smirking. "Oh... Yeah!! You're right." JiYoung agreed finally noticing the difference.

"Uhh... Annyeong Haseyo." Seung Hyun finally spoke. An awkward start taking note of the fact that they had already said their greetings. Jessica looked at Seung Hyun slightly bewildered. She bowed and smiled awkwardly. "So how long will you be staying here, Seung Hyun-Sshi?" Jessica said. It was an intimidating answer. Seung Hyun tensed up. "Uh... maybe about two to three days only. I'm sorry if I uhh... ruined your vacation?" He answered carefully. "No! No!! It's not like that haha!! Well I guess it would be good to have a few more company right?" Jessica said making up for the wrong impression.

"Finally... Getting revved up those two." JiYoung said. "Yeobo, dinner's ready." Taeyeon said from the cooking area. "Call Seung Hyun oppa now. And also Jessica... let's all have a good talk here at the table" She said smiling.

"Ok, Jagiya!!" JiYoung turned to Taeyeon and smiled. He really liked Taeyeon's motherly attitude and her sweetness. One of the million things he loved about his wife. JiYoung obeyed and went to the living room, breaking any tension left on the awkward hemisphere above the two.

"Hyung, dinner is ready let's go. Sicachu, My wife is calling you at the kitchen." JiYoung called. "O-OK!!" Seung Hyun was first to get up. Jessica stood up also. JiYoung gestured Seung Hyun to go to the kitchen first then followed after Jessica had passed by him.

The dinner was quite good. Taeyeon and JiYoung managed to maintain a good conversation including the two. Taeyeon consequently asked Seung Hyun about somethings and the guy will answer honestly. Same as with JiYoung and Jessica.

"Oppa, so how was my husband during work? Is he always slacking off? Or is he overworking himself again?" Taeyeon asked looking at JiYoung. "Well... JiYoungie is actually quite a hard worker. Well when he feels like it!!" Seung Hyun commented causing laughter from the couple. Jessica was quietly listening and smiling as she watches the three. "Anyways, Oppa, Jessica here is a flight attendant. She was actually once a singer along with me and Tiffany." Taeyeon said. "We were a good team of singers hahaha!!!" She laughed.

Seung Hyun smiled and took a glance at Jessica. "Yeah... Well my sister, Sooyoung, is actually a fan of you guys." He said."Haha that's right! I remembered when she approached us during our wedding reception and ask for our pictures and autographs. Always saying how lucky JiYoungie here is." Taeyeon looked at JiYoung and held his hand interlacing their fingers in between. "Well... I AM actually a lucky guy. She tamed me well you know!!" JiYoung commented. Seung Hyun chuckled. "Well that's great you know, mister Ladiesman." Seung Hyun answered.

"Anways, Oppa... speaking of which, are you currently dating?" Seung Hyun shook his head answering Taeyeon's question truthfully. "Not really that good with girls. In terms of awkward approaches I come second to Young Bae's" He said smiling.

"Yeah... Young Bae, the gentleman, who is actually afraid of dates" JiYoung laughed. "Jessica, how about you?" Taeyeon asked. "We-well, I have none actually... "She said. Seung Hyun looked at Jessica with interest. "How come? You're a pretty girl to have no date." Seung Hyun commented. Jessica looked at the guy appreciating the kind compliment with a smile. "Well... Plenty of jerks are trying to ask me out but... I'm not actually interested." Jessica said with a kind smile. "You and Tiffany are actually not dating yet right?" JiYoung asked. Jessica nodded still smile. "Haha Jessica is actually hard to please you know... She has her types and it's her strict requirement for a man." Taeyeon explained. JiYoung nodded.

"Oh..." Seung Hyun said. Jessica smiled shyly leaning her head down. "Well... not really... haha!!!" She giggled shyly. Seung Hyun smiled. He was caught by how adorable the girl in front of him can get.

The conversation stayed for hours until the clock turned to ten. It was actually the time where Taeyeon and JiYoung usually sleep. "Wow... You guys actually sleep early." Jessica said. "Well... It's hard at first but you'll get used to it... It's actually ideal for you if you want your body to have a good rest." Taeyeon smiled. "Anyways... Yeobo, you can take Seung Hyun's luggage to the room left of ours. Jessica had already occupied the one near the bathroom." Taeyeon said. "Oh ok, sure... Let's go, Hyung!!" JiYoung smiled as he and Seung Hyun went upstairs carrying Seung Hyun's bags.

"Hey, Sica, want some milk?" Taeyeon said as she pours some warm milk to her glass. "Oh thanks Tae!!" Jessica said as she accepted the glass filled with one. They sat some more and decided to continue sharing stories regarding their own lives post-singer days.

Moments after they finished the milk, Jessica decided to wash the glasses. "I'll take care of this Taeyeonie... You go sleep now" Jessica smiled. "O-ok... Sleep well also ok? Goodnight!!!" Taeyeon said as she hugged Jessica from behind and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek then she head on to the master's bedroom to wash herself. JiYoung had already finished washing and had the bed ready for them two.

After washing the glasses, Jessica went to the toilet to wash but noticed that it was locked. "Oh... Maybe Seung Hyun-sshi is using the bathroom." Jessica thought so she decided to go to her bedroom first.

She entered her bedroom and scanned it with reminiscence; she made a deep breath and smiled. "I really love the air here... It's so fresh." She said then head straight to her bed and sat on its edge. Then she heard the door being opened from the bathroom. "Oh maybe Seung Hyun-sshi is finished." Jessica said as she heads to the door but then something stopped her.

Two familiar voices...

"You ready, Hyung?" JiYoung's voice was soft and minimal but it was evident. "Huh?" Jessica as much as she doesn’t want to care about others' businesses felt intrigued, so she placed her ear nearer to the door. "Oh my God!! I know eavesdropping is bad but damn why am I this curious!?" She furiously thought. Eavesdropping was never her style. She really isn;t the type to care for others' matters but this time it's different. It concerns her bestfriend's husband and well the knew guy she just met a few weeks ago and again in the present.

"I'm ready, JiYoung." The deep voice answered. "Let's go... My wife's already asleep... time to do our homework." JiYoung answered in a loud whisper.

"Homework? What homework?" Jessica was intrigued more. "They aren’t studying are they?" She thought as then she decided to confront to two. "Hey JiYoung, Seung Hyun-sshi!! What—" Jessica was surprised that no one was already there the moment she opened the door. "How did...?" She didn't finish the question. "Why will they go out at this time? Is there something going on?" Jessica asked herself.

She then took a peak at the master bedroom and saw Taeyeon sleeping soundly almost sleep talking to prove the fact. "She's sound asleep." Jessica said then noticed the empty part of the bed. "He really did go out." She asked.

"Well... I guess I'll have to ask them tomorrow." Jessica said as then she went to the bathroom whilst scratching her head.

*

JiYoung and Seung Hyun arrived at a vacant lot near a large villa a few miles away from the main city of the province; there a figure stands waiting for them.

"We're here." Seung Hyun said as JiYoung got out of the motorcycle and removed his dark tinted helmet. Seung Hyun parked the motorcycle on the side of the street and went to the figure clad in black leather jacket and dark colored outfit sporting a messed up mohawk hairstyle.

"We got our orders." Young Bae turned to them whilst cocking his silencer equipped Desert Eagle. JiYoung and Seung Hyun nodded and took out their own hand guns also equipped with silencers.

 

~ To be continued ~