Chapter 1

My Housemate has a Secret [Hiatus]

 

-Unexpected meeting-

 

The sun was up, shining brightly, amidst the sea of skies and clouds. It was almost noon as a taxi reaches the province of Andong, South Korea. The province itself carries a vibe of a peaceful environment, free of stress and free of noise. All the villagers are kind and approachable.

Jessica Jung, a pretty girl in blonde about her early twenties, knew of this since she had been there before with one of her best friends, Tiffany Hwang.

Jessica smiled seeing as how the province didn't actually garner much change. It was still as beautiful as ever. The natural elegance is Godly if possible. This is what Jessica loved about the province.

A week passed since she arrived from her flight to Dubai and Jessica had already gained her week worth of vacation from her job back in Seoul. Being a flight attendant, it is really hard to travel from across countries. With her vacation on going, she, surely, decided to enjoy it. She chose to head to Gasong Village somewhere in the province of Andong, South Korea.

 

She arrived at the wooden gate entrance of a white villa and placed her luggage at the floor beside her as the taxi moves away. The weather, as good as it is, isn't actually helping in relieving the annoyance in Jessica's mind as the stress of carrying three large luggage is more than enough to irritate her. She turned to the wooden door gate and pushed the doorbell beside it creating a wave of melodious sound that resembles that of a school bell.

"Coming!!!" A young woman's voice reached Jessica's ears. Even though annoyed by the stress of her luggage, hearing her best friend's voice gave her a happy nostalgia. The gate opened and from it came a girl about Jessica's height, only a bit smaller than her, with a doll like milky white skin, also sporting a fake blonde hair tied in pigtails that gives her a kid-like appearance. Her eyes widened upon seeing the visitor and a smile crept to her face. "Jessica!!!" She cried out giving a leap to hug towards her visitor. "Hey, Taeyeonie!!" Jessica smiled as she accepted the hug.

"Why didn’t you tell me that you're coming here!!? I should've picked you up instead!!" She said as she let go. "I uh... wanted to surprise you?" Jessica giggled followed by Taeyeon's ajumma laugh. "You don’t need to though... but yeah I AM surprised!!!" She smiled. "Come!! Ji Young is out taking care of our flower shop. He's having three days off and I asked him to run the shop today... So I am currently home alone... I'll help you with those!!" She said as she took one of the luggages and gestured Jessica to follow her. "Oh thank you, Tae!!" Jessica smiled as she entered the gate.

Once she entered the gate, she was greeted by the stone way surrounded by the lush green grass covered garden decorated by flowers of different colors. Tulips, roses and plenty more were seen in their healthiest state. They walked the stone way until they reached a white house with large glass windows. On the right side of the house lies the garage where Taeyeon's car and a bike rack is parked. There was another space for her husband, Ji Young's car.

They continued towards the sliding window door. Taeyeon slid the door open and gestured Jessica to follow her. Taeyeon led her straight to the living room.

It was large, the floor was covered in white tiles and the walls were decorated by flowery wallpapers, Taeyeon's idea. She sat at the single seating couch as Taeyeon placed her luggage besides the spiral stairway. "So how's everything in Seoul?" Taeyeon asked as she head straight to the kitchen. Jessica smiled and stood up to scan the whole house.

Nothing really changed from the villa since her last visit. The fire place was the same. The decorations' places, the piano resting on the wall that divides the kitchen and living room. The pictures atop the side table and the piano. They are all still the same.

Jessica looked at the pictures as her mind was filled with reminiscence. The picture of them three, Tiffany, her and Taeyeon, on the valley of the province; Taeyeon and Ji Young's wedding picture and many more.

"Everything's fine there." She answered. "Tiffany's still in Seoul, she said that she have to finish some papers from the agency." She said. "How're you and Ji Young by the way?" She asked as after looking at the pictures, decided to head to the kitchen. "Well, we're very fine... Great actually. We're enjoying the peaceful life here and loving each other again and again ahahahaha." Taeyeon let out a loud laugh. Jessica smiled. "You're too in love with him huh?" She asked, amused. "Mmhhmm!!!!" Taeyeon hummed her answer.

As she entered the kitchen, Jessica saw Taeyeon preparing some food and juices on the table. "Wow... your place hadn't changed a bit. It's still beautiful..." Jessica complimented as she decided to head to the porch at the back of the house.

The view of the magnificent rock formations of the valley is splendid and amazing. It was rather angelic to be accurate. Jessica admired its beauty. "No wonder you chose to live here, Taeyeonie. It's very pretty!!!" Jessica said. "Well, that's one of the main reasons." Taeyeon answered. "Ji Young liked this place and this place is where our first get away happened when we were dating." Taeyeon said as she continued readying the table. "Come!! Let's eat!!! JiYoung will arrive later so we don’t have to mind him." Taeyeon smiled. Jessica followed and head to the kitchen. She sat on the chair opposite of Taeyeon's so that they can talk more comfortably.

As the two gals took their lunch, they enjoyed their catching up session taking their time well...

 

*_*

 

Night came fast...

It was a bit cold yet the whole area was silent with only sounds from crickets heard outside. The night was clear as stars glow brightly and the crescent moon was obviously healthy and glowing in pure white.

Jessica was in the living room watching some variety show from the SBS channel. Taeyeon approached her carrying a tray containing a pot of tea and two small cups. She gently placed the tray to the coffee table as Jessica cleaned away all the magazines that she read earlier. "It's a bit cold and a hot cup of tea is great for this kind of night." She smiled. "No worries though, this is a herbal tea." She assured as she poured some tea to a cup and placed it in front of Jessica then poured some for herself.

"Thanks, Taeyeonie!!" Jessica smiled as she took the cup, smelled its aroma and enjoyed its warm soothing taste as she took her sip on it.

Then a sound of a car engine emerged from outside taking Taeyeon's attention. "That must be Ji Young." She said as she head out to open the gate. Jessica followed Taeyeon to help her in opening the gate. Once the gate was opened a black BMW convertible entered slowly being parked to the other car's side.

Then they closed the gate as a guy wearing a cap emerged from the car followed by a taller one.

Taeyeon greeted the guy in a cap with a smile and a peck to the lips. "Annyeong, Yeobo... So how's your day?" She said as she pulls away softly from the guy clad in stylish casual attire. "It's tiring. There are plenty of customers... which is also a good thing isn't it?" He smiled as Taeyeon also smiled and again the two gave each other a peck in the lips.

Jessica grinned seeing the sweetness of the couple. They have been married for a year now and are still very romantic to each other. Jiyoung had been very loyal and obedient to Taeyeon. She is the only girl that changed Jiyoung ever since they started dating. Jiyoung had been a very emotional yet stubborn guy. But Taeyeon was able to fix it and Jiyoung was thankful to her for that.

"Oh... I forgot!! Yeobo, Jessica's here!!" Taeyeon smiled as she took JiYoung's hand and interlaced it between her fingers and dragged him to Jessica. "Hey, Oppa!!!" Jessica greeted. "Oh!! Sicachu!!! How are you!? When did you arrived!?" JiYoung asked. Jessica smiled as she and JiYoung made a quick friendly hug. "Just this noon..." She answered. "Oh... so it's your vacation?" He asked. Jessica nodded.

"Oh... That's great!!! Taeyeon sure missed you!! Well I did too haha!!" Jiyoung said as then he remembered something. "Oh... Jagiya, you know Seung Hyun-hyung right? My officemate and Sooyoungie's older brother? Well... he is actually here... with me... and he is planning to stay for a few weeks so is it ok for him to..." JiYoung smiled whilst scratching his head looking at Taeyeon's eyes with a pleading stare as a tall man with long bangs walked to their location from JiYoung's car. Taeyeon smiled at Jiyoung's childish aegyo then looked at the man whom was smiling kindly and bowed. "Yeobo, I know him... Sure he can stay here." She smiled. "Thanks!!!" JiYoung hugged Taeyeon and kissed her.

"Anyways... ah... Sica come..." Taeyeon said. "I want to you to meet SeungHyun oppa. He's Jiyoung's friend and also his officemate." She said. Jessica smiled and looked at the man only for her eyes to widen in surprise. The tall man's eyes also widened.

"Y-YOU!?" Jessica yelped as the other guy was left speechless.

~ to be continued ~

A/N

Hello, guys!!! How are you? Well this would be my knew fic. Some readers might notice that Solar had been deleted this is because of the story that I am making is having a problem currently. I am remaking the story and instead posted this as a replacement. I hope everyone will support this fic and give all you feedbacks :D Thank you very and let's have fun in reading and writing!!! ^_^ Enjoy this Choi Seung Hyun and Jessica Jung story of mine and note that this is all pure fiction and fanmade ^_^