Chapter 5

My Housemate has a Secret [Hiatus]

A/N:Hey guys!! I'm back with another update ^_^ sorry if im taking a bit long been busy with plenty of things and also with the remake of my fanfic. Anyway, here is my update for my TOPsica fic ^_^ gope you'll like it... Anticipating your feedbacks~!!!

 

-The coming storm-

 

"I don't know... we have to be careful. They are expecting something and I don't think it will be a good idea to infiltrate the warehouse singlehandedly." Seung Hyun said over the phone. "Are you sure you can handle it? Young Bae is also conducting investigations in Gangnam. Ok... I understand." He said then hung up. With a sigh he reluctantly exited the house and went to the back were Jiyoung is waiting at the balcony smoking his cigarette.

"Hyung is really being pushy on this. There is something wrong I bet you." Jiyoung said without moving his gaze. "He won't be this strict if something's up. Daesung is in Busan. His investigations back in Gangnam led him to a warehouse near the port there." Seung Hyun agreed. "Well this syndicate sure is big if it concerns Yang Goon-Hyung." Jiyoung said as he took a large file envelope from the table between them.

The two decided to stay in the porch and enjoy the view of the valley. Seung Hyun smiling as he felt the fresh breeze pass by him. Jiyoung however was busy scanning a set of papers that he got from one of their subordinates. It was a biographical file of the possible suspects and members of the syndicate.

"I remember seeing him." Seung Hyun butted as Jiyoung turned the page to a man with a noticeable jaw line. The man was bald, his lips thick and one noticeable thing about him is his set of earrings. Jiyoung studied the man further. "His name is Lee Kwan Soo. He is Twenty four years old and has been in the wanted list since December of two thousand nine." Jiyoung read some of the line from the profiling sheet. "He was suspected for attempted murder, kidnapping and drug trafficking." Jiyoung continued then looked at Seung Hyun. "I saw him somewhere in Busan if I remember correctly. But I wasn't able to follow his trail." Seung Hyun tried remembering every details of the time when he saw the guy.

"Hmm..." Jiyoung thought deep. "Well... we definitely have to be thorough in tracing their whereabouts." He said as he stood up. "I'll contact Seungri and ask him to run some diagnostics on this guy." He said as he finished his cigar session and entered the house.

 Seung Hyun followed and went straight to his room as Jiyoung went to his. Taeyeon and Jessica went out for some bonding and shopping at the province's town. Taking her Volkswagen personal car with her, the two left after lunch.

Seung Hyun entered his well cleaned room. His two baggage case placed on the side of the bed leaning against the well decorated walls. Slowly he took out a large black briefcase and placed it on top of the mirror table. He unlocked the case and lifted it open exposing a set of hand guns placed on the upper space and a detached sniper rifle on the main space of the case. The magazines and ammos are situated on the side of the upper case.

Jiyoung on the other room took out his phone and dialed Seungri's number. A few rings passed...

"Seungri here." A young lively voice answered. "Yo, Seungri, anything new on the investigation?" He asked. "Not yet but we found something unusual. Last night an attempted kidnapping happened at a five star hotel in Gangnam. Luckily, Young Bae-hyung was there and he managed to neutralize the kidnappers. They are taken in for questioning." Seungri reported.

"Nice!!" Jiyoung smiled. "So what happened? Is it related to our case?" He asked.

"Yeah... Apparently they are also working for a syndicate that utilizes illegal drug trafficking here in Seoul. But so far that is all of what we were able to squeeze from them. And also Young Bae-hyung will bring in two female leads for questioning. They are the victims and apparently they are indirectly related too." Seungri followed. "I see... well keep up the good work!! We'll be back there in Seoul after three more days so please bear with it. For now we are still following on some lead regarding a man named: Lee Kwan Soo. Ever heard of that name?" Jiyoung asked as he walks back and forth from the bed back to the door. "I'll run some diagnostics about the guy." Seungri said. "Ok, thanks. Hit me back when you get some info." Jiyoung said and they hung up.

*-*

Jessica and Taeyeon went to the Town of the province to buy groceries and as well enjoy their time together by what they used to do the most... shopping. They enjoyed their time well, going from one boutique to another, trying clothes and when such caught their adorations and likeness they will surely buy it.

 

After about one and a half hours of shopping ,Taeyeon and Jessica decided to go to a café and have a nice coffee. During their time at the café, Taeyeon told Jessica all about her love story with Jiyoung.

Taeyeon and Jiyoung had been living quietly in Andong. They had a not so big house that Jiyoung built for them where he, though still with such hesitance, gave Taeyeon authority over it, making it her own castle.

 As an opposition to what many neighbors actually thought, Taeyeon and Jiyoung were actually rich. Mainly because of Taeyeon's past job as being an idol and Jiyoung being a good business man and an office worker at a police station, As how Taeyeon knows of it.

To actually hide the truth about his real work, Jiyoung actually built a flower shop business which actually is a hit that time at the province. Taeyeon is actually a flower lover and such a business gave way to her liking which made it very successful nonetheless.

Jiyoung fell in love with Taeyeon ever since they first met, when Jiyoung was actually doing a background study on a case of a suspect that threatens the idols by kidnapping them and asking for ransom moneys. It was during that time that he first saw Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica after their performance a year before the three idol girls had their goodbye performances and leave the idol world. A typical love at first sight which hit Jiyoung hard on his chest that he casually approached Taeyeon and complemented her.

Jiyoung, who was once a womanizer, turned into an innocent young lad witnessing first true deep love. Taeyeon, however, took time before she fell for Jiyoung. At first she thought that Jiyoung was just being a fanboy but then she actually noticed that Jiyoung was different.

Jessica agreed on it. She also remembered how Jiyoung swept Taeyeon's feet the first time by just sending her his very first gift. A bouquet of tulips and roses and how Taeyeon reacted after receiving the gift and many more.

They laughed and laughed while sharing their own stories.

Jessica on the other hand told Taeyeon of her story after pursuing what she really wants. To be a flight attendant and travel the world. She told her stories of her trips from US to Paris, from Egypt to Africa and many more.

Their story sessions actually took a longer time than their shopping spree. After three hours. The two ladies decided to head back for Taeyeon still has to prepare dinner. They went to Taeyeon's car and went on.

Little did they know, a man was watching them from afar through his thick spectacles and stealthily stood up and exited the café a few minutes after they left.

They were on their way to the village when their car suddenly bumped and bumped, slowing down until it stopped. Shocked, Taeyeon tried to ignite the engines again but it seemed to no avail.

"Crap!!! Why of all days and of all places!!!" Taeyeon groaned in annoyance as she exited the driver's seat leaving Jessica inside and went straight to the front of her car. She opened the hood and was greeted by thick smoke coming from the car's engine. "Great. The battery's out." She said as she took a look at the engine and at the battery. Jessica exited also and went to Taeyeon's side. "We should call, Jiyoung-oppa." Jessica suggested. Taeyeon sighed and smiled. "I guess we should." She said as she took her phone out from her pocket and dialed Jiyoung's number.

After a few minutes a white car got passed them and pulled over a few feet in front of their car. From it got out a tall man wearing a stylish v-neck shirt, wearing black sunglasses and a checkered polo-jacket. Jessica and Taeyeon looked at him as he made his way to them.

"Hey, is something wrong?" He asked with a smirk. Taeyeon and Jessica looked at each other. "Well the car's battery just ran out so we're kinda stuck here." Jessica said her arms folded atop her chest looking at the car's engine. Taeyeon nodded as then the call was picked up.

"Jagiya?" The voice from the other line answered. "Oh!! Yeobo!!!" Taeyeon smiled and excused herself from the two as she went to a more quiet area.

"So... you need help with those?" The guy said eyeing Jessica from head to toe. Taking notice of her comfortable clothes, a set of pink tank top topped by a polo shirt, sneakers and skinny jeans. Jessica saw the man's eyes and her expression darkened. "We're fine; My friend's husband will pick us from here." She said with her tone changing from a normal one to an intimidating one. The guy continued his smirk. "Do you need company? I'll wait here with you until your friend's husband arrives. I got nothing to do anyway." He said insisting on his goal.

Jessica eyed the man suspiciously. "No, we're fine. We can help ourselves." She said, rather, loudly giving a message sign to Taeyeon.

"Yeobo, please hurry up. A man is hitting on us here. And it is actually annoying." She said. "Ok... We'll be right there!!!" Jiyoung said and they hung up. Taeyeon let out a sigh and went back to her companion.

 

"Yo, Hyung!! Let's go... We have to fetch Taeyeon. Her car just ran out of battery." Jiyoung said. Seung Hyun agreed and got out of his room but noticed Jiyoung being in a hurry and almost worried. "What's the problem?" He asked.

Jiyoung looked at him. "Oh... Taeyeon said that there's a guy hitting on them in the middle of the street. So we better hurry up." He said as he took the car keys.

"We'll bring a set of Battery there and fix the car. Since we only have my car which is only a two seater." Jiyoung said with regret as to why did he bought a two seater car and not a four seater one. "Anyway, let's go!!" He entered the car as Seung Hyun opened the gate. After exiting the car from the garage, Seung Hyun closed and locked the gate and entered the car then they both drove off.

Meanwhile:

"Come on... Looks like it will take time for them to arrive here. I'll drive you to your place." The guy insisted. Jessica smiled sarcastically and shook her head. "No thanks." She said. The man was reaching his limits. Why are these girls so stubborn!? He thought as then he tried his best to regain his composure.

"We're only near here so it won't take long for them to arrive. Thanks for accompanying us but we're actually fine here." Taeyeon said as she bowed. "Wow... you guys are something." The man said making a dry laugh.

 

"Excuse me?" Jessica asked. "Here I am offering you girls my help and you are just pushing me away!?" He asked. It was clearly evident that he was at his limit.

"We didn’t ask for your help in the first place, MISTER. So why don't you just scram off with your car and leave us alone!" Jessica also did not want to lose. Taeyeon was almost at panic she was trying her best to calm Jessica down.

"Easy, Jess. Calm down." She said holding Jessica's arm and caressing her back. "This jerk is annoying." Jessica said.

"Wow. You guys are really something huh!?" He said he was being hostile now. "We-wait!! Please. We are very thankful for your kindness but we are actually fine. My husband's gonna pick us up so it's ok now." Taeyeon said. "Well? Where are they!?" He asked.

"You're just hitting on us and I doubt you'll really send us home!! You are clearly planning something!!!" Jessica said pointing her finger accusingly to the guy. The guy was taken aback. Jessica can clearly read him.

"Why you b—" A loud horn was heard from the street's opposite lane as a convertible dark green Mercedes Benz approaches them. A sigh of relief came from Taeyeon as then if they didn't arrive in time she will experience something unpleasant.

The guy was taken aback as he was about to hit Jessica with a slap. His hand was already raised and ready to hit the arrogant girl in front of him.

Jiyoung immediately exited the car followed by Seung Hyun.

"What's happening here!?" Jiyoung said as he crossed the street and went in between the girls and the guy. Taeyeon ran to hug him. "Good thing you came, Yeobo." She said.

"It's ok, Jagiya we're here." Jiyoung said then turned to the guy. "Is there a problem, sir?" He said making a direct eye contact with him. Seung Hyun followed and went behind him.

"You guys alright?" Seung Hyun asked Jessica who was still in fighting mode. She nodded still glaring with the guy.

"Well apparently your wife and her girl-friend are being rude to me as I was only offering them help." The guy said as if in a complaining tone.

"We told him that we're fine but he insisted and even telling us that he'll drive us home." Jessica said. "But I doubt he will." She said.

"What the F-" The guy was about to burst up again and storm to Jessica but Seung Hyun stood in front of him.

"Sir, I am very sorry but it wouldn't be appropriate if you would hit a girl." He said with his hands up in a stopping manner. "Please calm down." He said trying to take control of the situation.

"Thank you for your kindness, sir. But we can take it from here." Jiyoung said. The man eyed both Jiyoung and Seung Hyun and then he went to his car whilst changing his sunglasses to a pair of spectacles with a grin and after entering his ride, he left.

"You guy's alright?" Jiyoung asked both Jessica and Taeyeon. "We're fine. Thanks for coming to us, Yeobo, Oppa." Tayeon said as she hugged Jiyoung again. "Ok... We'll take care of the car now... If you want you can wait inside my car or you can use our car to go home." Jiyoung suggested. "It might take time for us to finish changing the battery." He said.

"It's ok, oppa, we'll wait for you." Jessica smiled. Then Jessica and Seung Hyun's eyes locked towards each other and an awkward laugh came out from the two.

Jiyoung and Taeyeon observed their behavior and it made them laugh. "Well... Let's do it, Hyung. Or we might take the whole night fixing it." Jiyoung said. "I'll get the battery." He said and left with Taeyeon following him.

"Thanks for coming." Jessica said as Seung Hyun pulled up his sleeve exposing his well muscled arms. He looked at Jessica and smiled. "Well we should take care of you guys. No problem. It's our job" He said as he looked at the battery outlet

*-*

Meanwhile, the man wearing a pair spectacle, who approached Taeyeon and Jessica earlier, was driving comfortably in his car as he whistled an unfamiliar tune. Suddenly his phone rang and he immediately answered it.

"It's me. Yes, I've come in contact with the targets." The guy in spectacles said. "We'll do the operation by tonight. Ready your boys. We'll make sure that her father will pay for such a bad judgment and action." He smirked as he hung up the phone and threw it on the driver seat. On the passenger's seat behind him comfortably lies a bag where in from it a black barrel tip is seen peaking...

A barrel tip that somehow possesses a shape of a barrel akin to a machine gun.

~ To be continued ~