Chapter 4

My Housemate has a Secret [Hiatus]

 

A/N: Hey guys!! how are you? Well here is the update for my TOPsica fic and as I said on the last chapter this will be a chapter focusing on Baefany. Also you will learn of some identities from our boys in this chapter. Hope you enjoy it and on the following chapter will be a balance between Topsica and Baefany ^_^ thanks and will be anticipating for your feedbacks!!!

 

-The Sunflower and the Mushroom-

 

Music flows smoothly along the corners and walls of this jazz saloon inside a five star hotel. It was filled with gentlemen clad in smart suits and ladies in elegant gowns. The fountain styled chandeliers dimly lit the whole area as the jazz band performs at the center of the dome. High class is a good statement. Top class, however, is the perfect adjective for such a place. Luxury is clearly evident, everywhere you look at.

At the main bar, where the bartenders, masterfully, perform their mixing stunts, sat a lady with red dyed-hair wearing a white simple yet fitting dress leaning provocatively atop her softly fisted hands watching the bartenders flip and roll their cocktail mixers. Her aura alone exudes an elegance of glamour and confident yet snobbish aura.

She was accompanied by a petite girl with a white complexion and short blonde hair. A few gentlemen had already taken notice of them yet none had the courage or the playful desire to approach them. They were untouchable, as their intimidating auras said so. They were busy chatting and drinking, laughing elegantly at certain topics with the privilege of not minding the pressure of men pushing themselves in towards their private space.

Among those gentlemen, mentioned earlier, were two mysterious guys. Weird and mysterious guys looking intensely at the two. "There she is." Nodded the guy with a shaggy European hairstyle. "She's the target." He followed. "Are you sure?" Asked the other one with a black hair in a pony tail, both of them wearing black tuxedo suits yet not in a businessman way. More like a darker way. "A hot one for a fine lady, correct?" the one with the shaggy hairstyle asked, jokingly. The other nodded, smiling devilishly.

The girl with red hair noticed the two watching them with such curiosity that it touched her sensitivity, giving her a feel of being molested via stare alone. Not that they are the only ones that do stare at the two lovely ladies but theirs are a bit more intense. "Hey, Sunny, look at those two guys at 3 o'clock." The girl leaned towards her partner nodding her head softly towards the direction of the guys, in black tuxedo suits. The short blonde haired girl, apparently called Sunny followed her companion's gesture leading her towards the direction of the two mysterious stalker-by-the-look gentlemen. "Don’t mind them, Tiffany, we know how to defend ourselves. If something happens and they try to hit on us, we'll just break their balls and leave them crying like babies." The girl, Sunny, smiled. Tiffany, her companion and co-attendant, gave her a strange look. "No wonder you hadn't had any boyfriends since what? The day you started kicking your legs out?" Tiffany said with sarcasm evident.

"Looks who's talking!" Sunny scoffed. "For all I know, you hadn't even found your type of guy!!" She defended. Tiffany scanned the surroundings and saw a certain guy along the other side of their table. "Well, I think I can see a glint of my type of guy in him." Tiffany said taking notice of the guy clad in a smart tuxedo outfit and a fedora hat, quietly talking to another one with a flat top like hair style wearing a blue elegant coat. Sunny looked at the direction where Tiffany was referring to. "Oh... You like the one wearing a fedora hat? You really like weird types do you?" She said. Tiffany flashed her killing eye smile, "I just like unique guys, Sunny." She answered. Sunny just raised an eyebrow.

Meanwhile, on the side where Tiffany is taking notice of, two guys sat quietly whilst talking of an important matter. "Yah, Young Bae-Hyung, you sure do get nervous at the sight of girls don't you?" The one clad in blue elegant coat smirked. The guy wearing a fedora hat, Young Bae, was surprised. "N-No!! I-I mean, Yeah... But work is work!! She's just an old friend ok? Anyway, Seung Ri, let's get back to business." As Young Bae tries to start the explanation of the plan, his phone vibrated dancing to a melodious song of a melancholic piano piece. "Excuse me." Young Bae said as he pulled up his phone and answered the call. "Young Bae here." He said.

"Yo Bae, Ji here. How's the progress there?" The guy on the other line said. "Yeah, I'm starting to debrief Seungri of the objectives." He said as he looked at his companion with a nod. "Good. Apparently the syndicate lord reported to be hiding here in Andong city had already moved on to a place somewhere in the Gangnam district and I ordered Daesungie to go there and have a check. You two will need to coordinate with Daesung regarding the information on the lead's relation to our main target." Said the guy.

"Copy that. Seungri and I will also give a direct full report to Director Yang Goon for further details." The guy, Young Bae, replied. "Copy, over and out." Ji Young replied before the line was hung up. Young Bae turned back his attention to Seungri, his companion, "We have to go now. Daesung will go to Gangnam district to conduct further investigations regarding the whereabouts of the drug syndicate lord. For now we only have the two of us to continue the investigation on our part as per team leader's orders. Don’t screw this up. You're my back up ok?" Young Bae said. "Understood, Hyung, don’t worry. I'll be your best back up!!!" Seungri smirked proudly lifting his chest up. Young Bae sighed. "Alright, let's go." Then the two stood up casually and head off to the exit.

"Huh? Where are they going!?" Tiffany said as she saw them leaving. "Who?" Sunny asked as she took a sip of her martini. "The guys over there. Aigoo..." She sighed. "Haha, Tiffany, I can't believe you are actually interested in that guy." Sunny rolled her eyes with a laugh. Tiffany glared at her with a pout. "Fine." She accepted defeat as then they continued their quiet night out.

A few moments passed, Sunny and Tiffany decided to call the night off and head back to their own hostels. As they exit the hotel bar Sunny noticed the two guys, which were staring at them earlier, following them along the hallway. "Tiff, I guess we got stalkers." She whispered her voice almost shaking. Tiffany took a quick glance and saw them. "They're the guys who are staring intensely at us!!" She exclaimed. "What'll we do!? And we're actually alone in this hallway. Our room is a bit farther." Sunny said almost in panic. "I think we should hurry." Tiffany said as their paces were heightened.

As they were reaching an intersection, they felt a slight relief because it means that they were nearing their hotel rooms. But a Haitian dreaded haired man blocked their way and obviously distorted their calming state. The man in front was bigger and looks meaner. His stares were piercing and a scar was evident in his right eye. A smirk formed from his mouth. Sunny and Tiffany stopped their tracks and looked back only to see the two guys approaching them, already wearing black motorcycle face masks. Their hands were now gloved with leather gloves and they were loosening the buttons on their sleeves.

"Going somewhere ladies?" The Haitian said calling the two ladies' attentions. "Don’t you want to join us for a bit more time? Let's play!" He scoffed as the two other guys cheekily laughed. "Fany!! What'll we do!?" Sunny said readying her branded purse to use as a weapon for defense. Tiffany was trying to calm herself. She knew that since they were taught about self defense. "We'll go for the smaller ones. Then we run." She said. "O-Ok, Fany." Sunny said. "On my count of three." Tiffany said.

"One..."

Tension is slowly building up on Tiffany and Sunny. "This is my first time doing this. Aish..." She whined.

 "TWO." Tiffany raised her voice shutting Sunny up.

"Three!!!"

Sunny and Tiffany ran towards the two smaller guys only to be surprised by guns, equipped with silencers, slowly being pulled up from their suits and being showed to them. They stopped, shocked, as with only the sight of the weapons, a paralyzing aura had already embraced them. "Fany... What now!? They have guns!!!" Sunny cried in panic. "I don't know, Sunny!!!" Tiffany answered almost in panic also. "Oh my God... Oh my God... OH MY GOD!!!" Sunny said as she tightly grasps Tiffany's arm."Sunny, be quiet!!" Tiffany shushed her friend. "What do you want with us!?" She asked.

The larger guy behind them, obviously is also the leader, cleared his throat calling the ladies' attention. "Apparently, you ladies seem to be holding a very important item that is actually ours." He said. "If it is ok, I would like to take it back and we will go as if nothing had happened." A smirked was formed from his lips. A smirk that gives a violating feel towards the girls. Tiffany and Sunny hugged each other with Tiffany guarding the other girl. "We don't know what you're talking about. We don't even know anything about the item that you're looking for!!! You got the wrong people!!" Tiffany answered back, her voice shaky. "Oh really? Then I guess you're not, Tiffany Hwang Mi Young then?" The man said surprising the girl. Tiffany was stunned. How did he know her name? Do they know more about her? Shock is evident from her wide eyed stare. It made the guy laugh. "Nope... it seems that we got the right gal." A British accent was evident from the large Haitian's way of speaking. Then two sets of hands grabbed both Tiffany and Sunny and separated them off.

"Yah!! Let go of me!!!" Sunny tried to escape but the man's grips are tight that it starts to hurt her. Tiffany on the other hand shoved the other's hand and made a palm straight to his nose bridge causing the guy to wince and letting go of her. Tiffany didn't waste time as she run towards Sunny only to be caught by the large Haitian. "You will come with us whether you like it or not." He said as they took them along towards a room.

 

As they head on to their location, an unidentified male appeared from the intersection, blocking their way. A guy clad in a black motorcycle face mask and black, leather suit and jeans. The guy sported a somewhat messed-up mohawk hairstyle. The three guys were alarmed. "And who do you think you are!?" The Haitian demanded as he handed Tiffany to the still recovering other guy. Sunny and Tiffany were both trying to escape yet they were also intrigued by the two presence.

No response was heard from the guy.

The Haitian became impatient. "Not bothering to answer huh!?" He rushed towards the man arming his metal knuckles. The guy in mohawk dashed towards him.

Being small is an advantage if speed is the main focus and the guy in mohawk had known of this. A quick hopped and turn to the left and he evaded the punch from the Haitian who had almost lost his balance.

The guy in mohawk didn't waste time as when he made a quick side roll, immediately took two small knives out from his leather jacket and accurately threw one towards the right shoulder of the guy holding Sunny. Sunny fell to her knees, shocked, as the guy let go and shouted an excruciating pain as he falls to the floor first and immediately losing consciousness, due to the strong tranquilizing serum injected from the small syringe attached inside the knife. The other one let go of Tiffany and took his gun out but the guy in mohawk swiftly shifted the knife from his right hand to his left and throw towards his arm.

The other guy cried in pain as then he was knocked down by a punch. The guy in mohawk was surprised. His small slit-sized eyes widened. "She can fire a punch." He noted.

Meanwhile, the Haitian finally gained back his balance and charged towards the guy in mohawk. The latter saw this as he quickly made a back roll and push himself to the air and having himself land in an upright position almost semi-crouching. The Haitian rushed to him and fired large volleys of punches towards the evasive opponent. As little did the Haitian know, his opponent is a skilled Muay Thai mixed Tae Kwon Do expert as with a wrong punch fired, the guy in mohawk caught his wrist, outstretched his arm and fired an upward elbow dislocating his arm joint and letting him cry in pain. Without letting go of the Haitian's dislocated arm, the guy turned in front of him and fired a quick palm towards his chin and finally turned his back against the opponent and pulled him to a back throw sending him flat to the floor, weak and almost unconscious.

Tiffany didn't bother taking notice of the events around her as she rushed to Sunny's side. "Sunny!!" She hugged her friend giving her the protection she is looking for. Tiffany scanned the guy as he check on the unconscious body of the supposedly kidnappers that are after them.

Somehow while she consoles Sunny, as the latter sobs fearfully, she overheard the guy who reached his earpiece and reported.

"Seungri, I have secured them." The guy said as he took out a plastic cuff and secured the Haitian's wrist. "Sorry for breaking your arm. You're very aggressive and I am having a hard time immobilizing you without breaking that joint of yours." He apologized as he saw a glint of grimace quickly appearing from the Haitian as he secure his hands with the cuff. "Do you really have to apologize, Young Bae-Hyung?" Seungri asked from the other line. "Well I hurt him." He retorted back. His younger colleague just sighed as he quickly finished cuffing the other two.

"Seungri, Send out some men to take them to custody. Anything suspicious around the hotel?" The Young Bae said. "Roger that. Aside from those three guys, no other suspicious events or characters seen from my screen." Replied the younger guy from the other line. "Ok. We also have some victims in attendance. Kidnapping prospects, I assume." Young Bae said. "Roger. Over and out." The voice on the line said.

Young Bae looked at the girls. "Seungri, I'll check on the victims. Scan the surrounding area for the meantime." He said as he turned to them and slowly approaches them. Somehow, his heart began to beat faster than normal.

Young Bae kneeled to them. Tiffany eyed him suspiciously. "Are you alright?" Young Bae asked, trying his best to look normal and slick yet trustable. "I guess I am." Tiffany answered cautiously. "How about your friend?" He asked. "She's good, though a bit having a trauma."  Tiffany informed, taking notice of the shaking Sunny who was hiding her head under Tiffany's arms... "Who are you?" Tiffany asked looking at the guy.

"I'm an agent. I work for a special agency. I'm sorry, that is all I can say" He said as he looked at them. Tiffany continued making eye contact with him, then glanced over her friend when Sunny tugged her arm. "For now I have called for some men to take them away. I'll have to assist you guys." Young Bae said.

After a few minutes passed, a group of men clad in black suits appeared all with earpieces and took the three guys. They approached Young Bae and looked at the girls. "They're the victims. For now, I'll assist them. Let them rest. I'll inform them for some questionings." Young Bae said. The men in black nodded and after speaking through his transmitter, ordered the others to leave and take the unconscious men to the vehicles.

Young Bae turned to Tiffany and helped her carry Sunny, who had fell asleep due to fear and exhaustion. "I'll take you to your room. I also have to ask you for a favor." Young Bae said. Tiffany looked at him as he carried Sunny in bridal style. Young Bae looked back at him. "Uhm... is it ok for you to lead the way?" He politely asked. Tiffany jerked in surprise and nodded then moved on with Young Bae following her.

After a few minutes and they arrived at Tiffany's room. Tiffany inserted her card key and opened the door letting Young Bae to enter first. The room was Tiffany's and Sunny's, there were two beds present in the glamorous room of white. Young Bae went straight to the nearest bed and gently place Sunny atop it.

Tiffany followed slowly and went to Sunny's side. "Thanks..." She said as she Sunny's hair while the latter sleeps soundly. Young Bae nodded. "Uhmm... I'm sorry but I am quite anxious seeing you wearing a mask. Is it ok to...?" Tiffany didn’t finish her plea as it might offend their savior. Young Bae remembered and smiled from behind the mask. "I'm sorry." He removed the masked exposing his bare smooth face to Tiffany who gasped remembering who he was.

"You're the guy in the fedora hat earlier!?" She exclaimed surprised. Young Bae was taken aback. "Y-you saw me at the bar?" He asked. "N-no!! well yeah!! I was looking at you earlier." She said, shyly. "Oh..." Young Bae said.

"Were you following me too." Tiffany asked. Young Bae shook his head. "No... I was with a colleague of mine discussing some important things. I found you on the doorway because I learned of something suspicious happening there. And I saw you and your friend." He explained. Tiffany nodded and finally smiled. "Thank you for helping us. If you weren't there, I wouldn't know what would have happened to us." She said.

Young Bae was taken aback and felt a strong throbbing from his chest. His girl conversation issues began to emerge again. "I-I... It's ok... I-It's my job."He said scratching his temple gently. Then he heard something from his earpiece. "Hyung. We need them for some questionings." Seungri said. Young Bae nodded and looked at Tiffany. "Uhm.... Miss-"... "–Tiffany. I'm Tiffany." Tiffany introduced herself. "Oh... Tiffany-sshi, is it ok for me to ask you for a favor? We really need you for some questionings regarding the incident earlier. Would that be ok?" He asked, ever nicely and politely.

Tiffany let out a chuckle. She felt that the agent was being too polite and it was really adorable for her. She knew that his personality is really her type. Badass on the outside but soft and kind on the inside.

"Sure. I would be glad to help." Tiffany flashed her unique eye smile.

"Really!? Thanks!!" Young Bae was thankful that somehow, unknowingly, he flashed his own kind eyes smile, which he rarely does.

Tiffany didn't fail to see it and at once she knew that this person caught her extreme interest.

*_*

Meanwhile inside the study room of a large manor somewhere in Seoul...

"The shipment for the drugs will arrive soon. They'll arrive in Busan at about 8." A man clad in a red long sleeve polo wearing vest holsters reported towards a middle aged man with white silver haid and wearing a colored stripe suit. "Tell the boys to wait there. We'll meet the dealer." Said the man in a strict indifferent tone. "The boys you sent to kidnap Miss Tiffany Hwang hadn't report yet. Some of our sources say that they were caught by the agency that's after us." The man reported.

"They failed in short. Watch them closely. I want to know who caught them and I want it fast." The middle aged man said as he stands up and took his cane. "Yes, Sir." The guy replied as he left the study room. "And any news from my daughter?" He asked.

The guy turned to him. "I think she is having a vacation somewhere in the eastern province of Gyeongsang, somewhere in Andong." He reported. "I see... Let her be. I'll come fetch her when the time is right. Right now let's focus on the deal at Busan. If they don't agree with our proposition severe their heads." He said. "Yes Sir." The man replied and left the room. He looked at the large window located at the right side of his room and looked at the front garden where his men patrols and dogs prowl. He turned towards the dark sky and smiled.

 

~ To be continued ~