Chapter 11

My Housemate has a Secret [Hiatus]

-Unwanted Phenomenon-

 

Two men approach the crates patrolling the whole area in case some mice might get caught. They were lazily doing their job with their guns lowered only taking conversation to avoid sleepiness. Little did they know, some mice had already gotten in and they are not just any mice. Split seconds came before the visions went black and their consciousness went blank. They were tranquilized by two powerful serums.

 

They were then dragged to a dark place to be hidden and from it came out Daesung and Youngbae looking at the environment before proceeding on.

 

"So how's the other Hyungs? I heard what happened." Daesung said as they stride the area gliding from shadows to shadows and avoiding detection. "They're both fine. Seunghyun-hyung is recovering well from his gunshot. Taeyeon and Jiyong are staying at his place right now." Youngbae answered as he aims his tranquilizer gun and fired causing a body of an armed man to fall unconscious. "They're smart, I tell you." Daesung said as they moved to the guy and hid him at a dark area before proceeding.

 

It took about twenty minutes or so for them to arrive at the warehouse. As expected, it was heavily guarded with at least two to three men patrolling each ground and terrace. "Apparently from what I learned, this syndicate is directly working for the triads in China. You remember Beijing's sleeping Dragon, Lao Tsai Hsu?" Daesung asked. "Yeah the mafia lord that we busted a year back?" Youngbae answered. Daesung nodded. "His brother, Lao Lei Ming, is the head of this syndicate." He said.

 

Youngbae sighed. "They are both the sons of the triad lord, Lao Ming Wei. No wonder they can elude our grasps easily. They're being supported." Youngbae said.

 

"I tell you, hyung, these three days of pursuit investigations are killing me, YoonA's angry love calls aren't included as well. I have to report both to her and Yang Goon-Hyung." Daesung whined. Youngbae chuckled. "We'll be over this soon. Since the new lead had been secured, Yang Goon-Hyung decided to mobilize full investigations, we are near the goal."

 

"I hope so. Anyway, let's go... Well take the east entrance, it's the least guarded." Daesung said as they turned away from the warehouse and took a detour towards the east entrance.

 

Seunghyun's villa was lively and noisy. It hadn't been this alive since Seunghyun's became alone. The villa had been very precious to Seunghyun for it had witnessed almost a quarter of his life. This is the place he was the most proud of and fulfilled. It was his dream house.

 

Seunghyun watches his companions laughing and smiling as they exchange stories and get to know each other. Sooyoung visited the house and Tiffany also decided to spend a night with them. Although worried about Youngbae, Tiffany managed to get along the fun atmosphere.

 

It was Seungri who is telling them the story of his adventure to take Seohyun's heart. They were all listening attentively whilst Seohyun wears a flustered expression. "I swear!! I nearly got rejected for six times straight!! But then I was surprised!! I thought she said 'no' but I felt I misheard it then she actually said 'sure' it wasn't ti'll I made sure" Seungri said enthusiastically. "Awww... You really fell for her!! I'm jealous." Sooyoung said feigning a frown. Seunghyun smiled. "You'll meet your destiny, Sooyoung, just be patient." He comforted.

 

"I thought Seungri was really just hitting on me... because he was once that during our college years. I was really surprised when he pursued me and kept going." Seohyun said as she secretly took Seungri's hand and held it having their fingers intertwined. Seungri smiled. "When Seohyun agreed I felt really blessed. I have never felt it even once in my life and it really felt good." He said. "I can sympathize, maknae!!" Jiyong high fived Seungri as then both their wives laughed heartily.

 

"I wanted to have the same love story..." Tiffany remarked whilst pouting. "Huh? Aren't you in one already?" Jessica asked. Taeyeon grinned as Seungri, Seunghyun and Jiyong looked at each other and suppressed a laugh.

 

"Unnie, do you have someone you're interested with?" Seohyun asked. "She does!! Right Tiffany?" Taeyeon urged causing the girl to blush. "Oh my  God!! Who is it Fany!?" Sooyoung followed. Tiffany blushed and lowered her head in embarrassment. "Uh yeah... I guess I do. He was really charming and attentive to me. He is quite the silent type but he can carry a conversation well. He's really manly as well." She said. "Awww!!! Who is he?" Sooyoung asked excitedly.

 

"Y-Youngbae-oppa..." Tiffany answered in a near mumble. "Really!? Youngbae-oppa!? Waahhh.... you girls are really lucky to have the good guys. I think only Seunghyun-oppa is the last one left." Sooyoung eyed her older brother skeptically. "Hahaha!! Sooyoung-ah, you don’t have to worry about your oppa. He will have her in the nearest future!!!" Taeyeon said as she eyed Jessica who saw her and blushed. "YEAH!!!!" Jiyong said causing eager eyes to turn to Seunghyun.

 

A few more hours passed as they enjoyed the company of each other. The guys gathered at the garden of the villa while the girls went to the sofa to have a girls' chat.

 

"Youngbae-Hyung and Daesung-hyung had already met at the location by now." Jiyong said as he lights his cigarette looking at the starry sky. "Lee Kwang Soo had been detained at the HQ... Why do I feel weird?" Seungri said scratching the back of his head as if easing some unwary feelings. Seunghyun was also silent he was feeling uncertain since earlier. "Hyung will send backup right?" Seunghyun asked. "By now, I suppose he already had mobilized a unit or two." Seungri said looking at his palm computer.

 

"Well we better trust those two. They're the best our company has to offer. You two as well." Jiyong said as he puffs a smoke.

 

Youngbae reached to his transmitter located at the collar belt he is wearing. "We had reached the warehouse. Alpha unit to take position at the north gate while Bravo unit to position at the west gate." He said followed by a static "copy" answer form the others. He turned to Daesung and nodded.

 

"Let's go." Daesung armed his Beretta while Youngbae readies his SOCOM pistol.

 

They peaked from a large factory machine witnessing a small gathering of well groomed men. "A deal is being made... we got good timing." Daesung smirked as he turned to Youngbae. "Yeah... let's get ready..." The older guy said as he went to the other well covered side opposite Dae's.

 

Youngbae gestured his three fingers folding one at a time indicating that he is counting down. Daesung is ready. Once Youngbae folded the last finger he and Daesung emerged from their hiding place aiming their guns and shouting commands surprising the group. "You are all under arrest!! Hands in the air!!! NOW!!!" Daesung cried as Youngbae leads them.

 

The men turned to them and to the two agents' surprise those were not the men they are after. They looked at an open brief case and saw a machine work blinking a small red dot light. Their eyes widened.

 

The unit under Youngbae's supervision also launched their raid aiming and neutralizing any hostile parties and surrounding the warehouse.

 

Their mission for the night had been realized but...

 

Jiyong, Seungri and Seunghyun went inside to join the others in the sala. They saw Jessica and Tiffany sitting at the sofa while Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung are sitting at the carpeted floor. The girls are watching a certain drama show that they have been fangirling together. "What are you guys watching?" Jiyong said as he sits besides Taeyeon. Seungri took his sit next to Seohyun whilst Seunghyun sat besides Jessica. Taeyeon shushed Jiyong. "It's a good drama!!!" Taeyeon smiled as she turned back to the TV.

 

"I'll just go to the washroom." Tiffany said as she stands up and went to the comfort room. The girls were engrossed by the show amusing the guys as they take their interest as well. "I really love that story..." Jessica mumbled. "Hm?" Seunghyun turned to her only to see her mumbling to herself absorbed in the story.

 

Seunghyun smiled seeing the girl's pretty side view and her cute mumblings. Then turned back to the TV as the girl's delight was cut off by a sudden news report.

 

Taeyeon was surprised whilst Sooyoung almost cursed. "And we are already at the !!!" Sooyoung whined. Seunghyun looked to his left only to see a pouting Jessica. Seohyun rested her head on Seungri's.

 

[New Report]

 

"A warehouse had just exploded in a private dock port west of Incheon were a police raid was held just minutes ago." A reporter said as the new flashes the site of the warehouse in flames being put off by the fire department.

 

Seunghyun, Jiyong and Seungri gasped the moment they recognize the place and their skin turned pale as beads of sweat began to form. They were motionless, too stunned to even utter a word. "What happed?" Tiffany asked as she moves back only to see Seunghyun, Seungri and Jiyong silenced and pale.

 

"As of now, the police department is conducting a series of investigations as to how an explosion occurred. There had been heavy casualties reported."

 

Seunghyun shot up surprising the others as he immediately darts outside to the garage. Jessica eyed him as she followed the guy immediately calling his name. Jiyong stood up, Seungri as well... looking a bit panicked.

 

"Yeobo? What's happening?" Taeyeon stood up as well holding Jiyong's hand only to be surprised by his cold temperature. "Yeobo!?" Taeyeon held Jiyong's cheek.

 

Seohyun was worried as well with Seungri as she cups Seungri's cheeks with her hands wiping off his cold sweat. Jiyong couldn't answer for he was too stunned to say something... anything.

 

"Hon?" Seohyun asked concerned. Seungri looked at her and Seohyun's worry just increased the moment she saw Seungri's trembling eyes. "Y-Youngbae-hyung a-and Daesung-hyung are there in that warehouse." He stuttered causing gasps of shock from everyone.

 

~ To be continued ~