Chapter 2

If I fell for you

Taeyang held Ji Eun tightly, her hair as she tried to continue with her story. But Taeyang already knew what was going on. He clutched her hand, and the other Big Bang members watched with their mouths open. Taeyang tried to comfort her as much as he could. Daesung nudged the others, to signal that they should leave. But Ji Eun and Taeyang had already separated so they stayed with the couple.

"It's only for publicity? Only you and Yoseob know about it?" Taeyang raised an eyebrow.

"Well..." Ji Eun tilted her head, her hair gently going in the one direction.

"Aigoo...Who's the one that's with Yoseob?" Taeyang asked.

"Bae Suzy.." Ji Eun knew that Taeyang would have already guessed Suzy.

When Ji Eun first heard about Yoseob and Suzy, she was quite astounded. Suzy was really close to her, almost best friends. Suzy considered Ji Eun closer than her Miss A unnies, Ji Eun thought. But not anymore. Suzy was hiding from Ji Eun that she was dating Yoseob. Would Suzy be angry at Ji Eun for this? She didn't necessarily want to lose any friendship. But Ji Eun would be slightly mad at Suzy if Suzy was dating Taeyang secretly behind her back.

"Well now you can't come see us more," Taeyang sighed.

Taeyang softly cradled the girl in his arms.

"I need a few photo for my twitter! Me and you?" Taeyang pulled out his phone, childishly grinning.

"I wish Oppa! I shouldn't stay here long! I should go," Ji Eun stood up, brushing her skirt and heading for the door.

Taeyang trailed behind her, and so did the Big Bang Oppas. Before Ji Eun left, Taeyang gently pecked her on the forehead. Ji Eun slightly smiled, but inside she felt queasy since she knew that would be her last kiss from Taeyang in a while. She blushed, her pale cheeks becoming bright pink. Taeyang just chucked and gently pushed her out.

"Aigoo...She's so cute," Taeyang smiled to himself as he shut the door.

His Big Bang hyungs just shook their heads, giggling. Taeyang gave Seungri a hard punch on the shoulder, which made Seungri gasp in pain. But Seungri gave his evil smile, and hit Taeyang back, causing a fun mayhem in the Big Bang dorm.

In the meantime, Yoseob was driving to meet Miss A in a club. The music was pounding against the walls as Yoseob slipped in quietly, and took his sunglasses off. He coolly found his girlfriend Suzy with her unnies that were surrounding her. She gently smiled, just like Taeyang did with Ji Eun.

"I missed you babe," Yoseob wrapped his arms around Suzy comfortingly.

"Oppa! Not in front of my unnies, especially Jia unnie!" Suzy exclaimed, trying to get Yoseob off her.

"This is not a surprise to us," Min laughed and signalled her Miss A unnies to leave.

Yoseob sat next to Suzy, and interwined their hands together. Yoseob loved Suzy. The way she spoke. The way she smelt. Everything possible about her. In Suzy's head, she was thinking about IU. She was thinking about what she would tell Ji Eun. Suzy knew they were only fake dating, since Yoseob had told her previously. She didn't know how to react, but now Yoseob was right in front of her.

"We were going to announce our relationship," Suzy sighed.

"I know. But we'll just wait a little bit longer, alright yeobo? My yeobo should deserve a better relationship than this. I feel like blaming that pabo IU," Yoseob cutely pouted.

"Yah! You can't blame her. She's one of my closest friends, remember?" Suzy protested.

"Then why didn't you tell her earlier about us?" Yoseob quietly whispered.

"I just didn't think it would work," She murmured.

"It's alright jagi," Yoseob Suzy's hair.

Suzy closed her eyes and rested on Yoseob's chest, as they ignored the exciting things that were happening around them. Yoseob knew that he had to cut down on the time he was going out alone. He knew that he could pull it off, but he didn't know if Ji Eun could. He didn't want to live with Ji Eun. It felt untrue to Suzy, but he knew Suzy, being a kindhearted girl, would not mind. He savoured his moment with Suzy before he had to return to the Beast dorm as the boyfriend of Ji Eun.

"I love you Suzy," Yoseob whispered in Suzy's ear.

"Araso. I love you too," Suzy smiled back.

Ji Eun arrived back at her dorm to find it completely empty. She gasped. Where were all her clothes?! Where were her furniture? All her personal belongings? Her eyes widened to find a note set on the table by her manager. She snatched it from the table and scanned it as quick as she could.

"Ji Eun! You're moving into the Beast dorm!" She read.

She slammed her fist on the table, but then yelped of the sudden pain. All of the sudden, Yoseob appeared from behind her. He chuckled demurely as she blew on her hand. She didn't notice much of him though, because her pain was dominating her attention.

"Clumsy IU, as always," Yoseob snickered.

"So did you see Suzy?" Ji Eun questioned.

"Neh. Now call me Oppa. If we want to make this work you'll have to follow my instructions," Yoseob reminded.

"Look. I can manage it on my own you know. I don't think it will be too hard Yoseob-ssi," IU answered.

"You didn't call me Oppa," Yoseob crossed his hands over his chest.

"OPPA THEN," IU raised her voice slightly.

"Aigoo you're too cute," Yoseob pouted.

"Eh?" Ji Eun spun around.

"I'm just playing the part," Yoseob grimaced.

JI Eun felt embarassed for slightly believing what Yoseob had said. But she knew he didn't give because she was just playing as a girlfriend for now. Yoseob clutched tightly onto her hand. She didn't feel any warmth. She guessed Yoseob slightly hated her for this, but she couldn't find any way it was her fault to blame. Yoseob led her to the BEAST dorm, where the first thing she saw was Kikwang.

"You two! So cute together!" Kikwang giggled.

"Thank you hyung! By the way, she's mine," Yoseob raised an eyebrow.

Yoseob's acting was brilliant. He managed to talk to all the BEAST members as Yoseob led Ji Eun to their room. The minute they were in their room, he clicked the door shut to make sure they would not be interrupted.

"Please keep your things neat in here. And don't you think that we're sleeping together. I shall sleep on the bed and you'll get the blankets on the floor," Yoseob harshly told.

"What did I do wrong?!" Ji Eun exclaimed.

She could not explain while Yoseob was acting so harsh and cold. Ji Eun turned away from Yoseob, turning a cold shoulder to him. He was so cold, unlike his cute aegyo prince persona on stage. She unlocked the room and went out to organise her things in the bathroom. Immediately Dongwoon went up to her.

"Eh? Dongwoon-shii? Is there anything you want?" Ji Eun smiled at him.

"No wonder Yoseob is dating you! You're so cute Ji Eun! But my hyungs dared me to go ask you what you liked most about Yoseob..." Dongwoon's voice trailed off.

Ji Eun tried to smile. Like usual.

"Is that too embarassing to answer?" Dongwoon blushed.

"Dongwoon-shii! Why are you blushing?! I'm the one that's meant to be blushing!" Ji Eun chuckled.

"Ah! Will you answer my question?" He continued.

Ji Eun thought about it carefully.

"I like his smile," She grinned to Dongwoon.

And Yoseob, from behind a corner, had heard what she said.

 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! I see there are many other IUseob SHIPPERS OUT THERE TOO!

~~Subscribes and comments are appreciated~~

http://static.tumblr.com/w1x3wck/8ZRljhntj/tumblr_ljhi9otegm1qik2zjo1_1280.pngRandom thing I found!