Chapter 13

If I fell for you

"STOP!"

Yoseob's voice thundered through the whole auditorium, even though he hadn't meant it to. He did not realise that the screaming crowds had suddenly fallen to a quiet murmur. Ji Eun widened her eyes and stepped back from the microphone, as Yoseob headstrongly strode towards her. Taeyang was staring at them, gaping in disbelief at Yoseob who had enough courage to just walk onto the stage, not even at his own concert.

"Call...security," Taeyang bit his lip subconsciously.

"Taeyang hyung...let him be...You've got too far.." T.O.P told his hyung.

"This is for...love," Taeyang murmured.

"You've finally realised how much you love her...after another man takes her," He continued.

Taeyang ignored him, but silently decided to watch what Yoseob would do. After all, security were going to come any minute now. Yoseob faced the audience, then watched Ji Eun. Ji Eun mouthed something to him, but he couldn't understand.

"Heheheh...My boyfriend came here to announce something with me," Ji Eun nodded along nervously.

In the crowd, many words could be heard. A fanboy had said 'marriage'. A fangirl had said 'a baby'. An ahjumma fan had said 'an engagement'. As they were distracted for a few minutes, Ji Eun gave Yoseob a stare. Why was he here? He shouldn't have came here, especially after Yoseob and Taeyang had hatred towards each other. Had he come to crash the BIG BANG concert? But he wouldn't...Ji Eun knew that.

"Yoseob...Why are you here?" She furrowed her eyebrows together.

"I'm here because..."

Before Yoseob could finish his sentence, Ji Eun picked up the microphone.

"Yoseob and I are here to announce our-"

Suddenly the security guards appeared and dragged Yoseob off stage. The crowds gasped. Why would they do that? This was Korea's little sister IU's boyfriend!

"JI EUN-AH! DON'T DO IT! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU JI EUN! SARANGHAE! I DON'T GIVE A ABOUT TAEYANG. I JUST WANNA BE WITH YOU. I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME OPPA. I WANNA CALL YOU YEOBO AGAIN. JI EUN. I WANT YOU TO BE MINE. BE MINE FOR REAL," Yoseob thrashed at the guards that attempted to pull him off.

"I-I-I.."

Ji Eun was equally as shocked as everyone else.

"YOSEOB!" She called out.

She raced to the security guards and tried to communicate to him. The media had their cameras clicking at the scandal.

"I-I-I-"

Taeyang stepped out and smiled.

"You love me right Ji Eun? I'm your crush?" Taeyang grinned cheekily.

"Huh wait?" Ji Eun looked confused.

"IU is my girlfriend," Taeyang announced.

 

casey's corner

hope you liked this chappie c: he confessed. sadly they're not together yet :( i'm loving the support and comments ! 32 subbers ! finally ! thanks for the comments lovelies <3 soz for the short chapter !

~~comments and subscribes are appreciated ~~ <3