Chapter 12

If I fell for you

"How more confusing can Yoseob get...?" Ji Eun asked herself, walking along in Seoul. She had been pondering over this. She had treated Yoseob harshly, and somewhat regretted her decision to treat him in that particular way. She clasped her hand to her heart, and felt it beat. Who was this heart beating for..? Ji Eun bit her lip and entered a cafe, where she sat down quietly in a corner, careful not to be spotted.

Suddenly, something at the table caught her eye.

"BEAST'S YANG YOSEOB AND KOREA'S LITTLE SISTER IU's RELATIONSHIP IN PERIL?"

She immediately picked up the newspaper and sat, staring at the page. Her relationship with Yoseob had gained so much popularity and now maybe people would start hating on her. But she kept reminding herself. This was a fake relationship. A few more weeks and the relationship would be done.

"Omo..." She gasped.

She saw the photograph of Yoseob, Kikwang and herself arguing outside the concert hall. Yoseob had a frustrated look on his face, and so did she. Kikwang easily stood silently amongst the two of them. Even in the picture, people could notice the heavy tension between the two. Ji Eun read the article. According to the article, they said that they suspected Ji Eun and Yoseob's relationship was too healthy, which caused suspicions amongst neitizens.

"It looks like it's best for Yoseob and I to break up soon...Fake relationship over," Ji Eun sighed. "It'd be better for the both of us. Yoseob can go back to Suzy, even though he seems to be teasing me...And I...I..I'll go to Taeyang...".

"I'll miss him..." Ji Eun gazed longingly at Yoseob's selca with her.

Ji Eun quickly pulled out her phone and texted Yoseob.

"Yoseob...I don't know if I should call you Oppa..I think it's best if we break up now. You said we wouldn't be dating for that long..And I think at the moment it'd be the best time to breakup. I'll announce the breakup at the Big Bang concert tonight...I'll get to the concert myself! I'll handle everything " She texted quickly.

She snapped her phone shut and turned it off.

"Yoseob won't mind what I do anyway, since he's in love with Suzy....I guess," Ji Eun shrugged.

She picked up her bag and then decided to go ahead to the concert hall. Yoseob, however, immediately received the text.

"Ji Eun? What is she thinking? I-I-I have to stop her! I have to...." Yoseob immediately barked.

"You have to.....confess!" Kikwang finished off Yoseob's sentence.

"But what can I do now? She's freaking going to break up with me!" Yoseob panicked.

"She was never with you...idiot," Kikwang rolled his eyes.

"Still..." Yoseob packed into the car with Kikwang. The BEAST members watched in awe, as they had never seen Yoseob this panicked before. He hit the accelerator and off they went to the concert hall. In the meantine, Ji Eun was getting ready to open for BIG BANG. She stood in front of a mirror and watched her hair get curled. Before she went on stage, Taeyang caught up with her.

"Yoseob isn't here..is he?" Taeyang whispered.

"No," Ji Eun bluntly answered.

"Good luck baby," Taeyang kissed Ji Eun's forehead.

"Oppa..look. I'm not in the mood," Ji Eu nwas still frustrated from what happened with Yoseob earlier.

"But you're always in the mood," Taeyang pouted.

"Not now. So can you please go away?" Ji Eun sighed.

"Why are you acting like this yeobo?" He asked, before shrugging and leaving.

Ji Eun soon faced the huge stage, where she faced a crowd of thousands watching her. Glowsticks could easily be seen in every direction. She loved staring at the glowsticks. The crowd screamed and Ji Eun waved, before starting her performance. In the corner of her eye, she noticed an odd glowstick in the crowd. The glowstick was dark and midnight blue, not black gold and white. BEAST, she immediately thought. But she brushed the thought off.

"It's so crowded hyung..." Kikwang whined.

"I can't see anything from here," Yoseob tugged Kikwang closer to the stage.

"Omo...I can hear her voiceeeeeeeee!" Yoseob excitedly cheered.

"Fanboy much," Kikwang grinned.

"Shut up hyung. I just want to see her. To confess," Yoseob bit his lip.

Yoseob found Ji Eun singing and dancing to 'Good Day' on the stage. He watched Ji Eun's every movement. He moved past security with ease, and secretly watched IU from behind the curtains with Kikwang where no one could see them. He would make sure, that she would not announce any kind of breakup. After finishing 'Good Day', IU waved and smiled.

"So do you guys like my relationship with Yoseob?" She firstly asked.

Yoseob could feel the tension.

The crowd cheered in response.

"Heheh..I do too! But I don't think-"

"LEE JI EUN-AH STOP!"

casey's corner

do you guys like the poster? i updated today again ! :) it's fathers day tomorrow in my country <3 happy fathers day dad <3 it's like 8 minutes till Sunday :) anyways, IM SORRRRRRRRRRY THAT HE HASN'T CONFESSED YET. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER !

thank you all of commenting <3 i appreciate it a lot ! <3 <3 <3

--comment and subscribe for meh?--