Chapter 11

If I fell for you

"Do you think that the famous IU is all yours just because you're in a fake relationship?" Taeyang clenched his teeth together, and his grip on Ji Eun.

Yoseob stood speechless in front of Ji Eun and Taeyang. He opened his mouth to say something. Anything. Anything he could possibly think of, but still he remained silent. Ji Eun gazed to the ground, and felt Kikwang's uncomfortable stare on her. Taeyang were only glaring at Yoseob and strangely Yoseob hadn't found the heart to stare back. Kikwang slightly coughed before tilting his head unwards at Taeyang.

"Hyung...We've just come to pick up Ji Eun. There's no need to be protective...She'll be back again to perform at night ya know," Kikwang clearly spoke, treating Taeyang like a lion.

"Alright..." Taeyang muttered.

He reluctantly let go of Ji Eun's waist and pecked her on the cheek. In front of Yoseob. Yoseob bit his lip and hurried on Kikwang outside.

"Ji Eun-ah! Stay mine okay? I'll see you tonight yeobo," Taeyang smiled.

"N-N-Neh tonight!" Ji Eun stuttered.

Ji Eun hurried out after Yoseob and Kikwang. Both of them were quickly chattering to one another.

"Why were you guys there?" Ji Eun immediately asked, almost of if to scold them.

"We were coming to pick you up!" Yoseob answered.

"But I didn't ask you to pick me up! Look at all the trouble you've caused now!" Ji Eun snapped.

"Go back to your yeobo then!" Yoseob huffed.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Just please try to act as a couple!" Kikwang yelled out.

They all entered the car. Ji Eun sat at the back and sighed, staring out of the window and pouted. Why was Yoseob being like this...Maybe it was because of her little tantrum back then. Kikwang silently sat in the passenger seat, quickly noticing the awkward tension in the car. The minute they reached the BEAST dorm, Ji Eun made her way into the house to change into more comfortable clothes. She quickly waved at all the BEAST members, forcing a fake smile.

"She's in my room...Looks like I can't go in there now..." Yoseob sighed.

"You're such a loser Yoseob..did you know that?" Kikwang nudged his hyung.

"Hey! I'm so not! Why say that?" Yoseob hit Kikwang.

"It's because...you like her. And you're afraid that she won't like you back. Why don't you just confess and see what happens. Really...You should. Before Taeyang whisks her away..." Kikwang murmured.

"You're right..." Yoseob bit his lip.

Before Yoseob could think straight, Ji Eun strode right past him wearing sunglasses and a hat.

"I need some fresh air....." Ji Eun murmured quickly, not wanting to talk to Yoseob.

"You mean..you need Taeyang," Yoseob muttered under his breath, but he was only heard by Kikwang.

"Stop being so mean. If you're going to be like that, confess already!"

casey's corner

an update for you guysssssss :) love you <3 I'll reply to all comments in next chappie :) i just realised i update at the weirdest moments. i was going to update last night but aff freaking crashed..so i wasted a lot of time last night...

omg kisss in the rain is such a boootttifull song <3 guys all learn that song coz it's so amaaaaaaaaaazing!

comments and subs are loved :) i'll be getting a poster for this fanfic soon !