-- saranghae homies

If I fell for you

le last chapter.

say my name.

IU whispered.

Yoseob swore he saw a twinkle in her eye. He swore she saw a wink. To him.

Even though they had dated for a few years now, she never failed to make his heart beat.

Neither did he to her.

"SARANGHAE JI EUN!" Yoseob suddenly yelled from the crowd at her first international concert.

She blushed on stage, holding out her flawless hand out to him. He smiled to himself, hastily taking her hand tightly in his own, and lacing them together. He kissed her gently on her pink cheek.

"You did perfectly. I love you," He whispered into her ear.

"Thanks for supporting me," She spoke into the microphone softly, making her fans roar in excitement.

She stepped off the platform carefully, with Yoseob helping her, and wrapped her arms around Yoseob. 

"You owe me a kiss," She bluntly pouted.

"Got it," He leaned in, holding her cheeks and pecking her lips.

After their relationship had been announced publicly, it had been a rocky time for the both of them. BEAST supported them, and that soon turned most fans over to supporting them too. No matter how much they were critisised, they both held strong. You can imagine how much negative publicity they could have received at the start, right? That was different now though, because IU and Yoseob had proven to be the perfect lovers.

Yoseob leaned in to Jieun's ear, and tucked a piece of hair and whispered into her ear.

"Ready to sing that duet we sang years ago?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

hi everybody. thanks for following this story and supporting me xoxo

honestly i don't think this much people would stay with me because of my slow, short and failing updates xc

so i'd like to say thank you and if there's anything i could do for you guys just tell me <3 thank you thank you thank you.

/gives you all chocolates.

we could become friends so feel free to add me c: bye beautifuls xoxo