Chapter 8

If I fell for you

It was finally time for the day that Ji Eun would open for Taeyang and Big Bang at their charity concert. Ji Eun had woken up extra early in the BEAST dorm and prepared breakfast for all the members and herself. She was busily cooking breakfast, when someone backhugged her. It was Yoseob? Probably because another BEAST member was around. She still could not believe what Yoseob had said about. How...He had said.

"You know that I really really like you".

And the way his arms moved around her. Ji Eun pursed her lips together, her eyes scanning the surrounding and looking for the BEAST member to greet. But no one came, and Yoseob still had his arms tightly around her. She silently continued cooking, unsure of how to react to Yoseob's hug. Yoseob stayed like that, seeing how she was not protesting to his hug. He smelled her fragranted hair and removed his arms from her waist.

"Ji Eun. Why are you ignoring me?" Yoseob made her turn to face him.

She didn't bother to respond, but looked down at the ground.

"Is it because of Suzy?" Yoseob pulled her chin up so that her eyes had no choice but to look directly at his. Suzy still thought that Yoseob loved her, but he apparently didn't. Ji Eun was confused. She shook her head.

"It is...Isn't it?" Yoseob sighed.

"Yoseob just go," She murmured.

Kikwang had been spying on them with Junhyung. They both looked the couple bickering. Their argument just looked so real. Kikwang finally came to like Ji Eun and so did the rest of the BEAST members. Kikwang and Junhyung stormed in together, looking ridiculous as they still had their toothbrushes in their mouths.

"DON'T BREAK UP JI EUN!" Kikwang cried and so did Junhyung.

Looking startled, the couple spun around and almost fell over because of Kikwang and Junhyung. Ji Eun bit her lip and Yoseob protectively moved Ji Eun out of the way before Kikwang and Junhyung would start scolding her so he wanted to avoid her getting yelled at.

"Please don't fight...!" Junhyung pleaded.

"Eh..." Ji Eun murmured.

"No we're not breaking up! We're perfectly fine! Right Ji Eun?" Yoseob put his arm around her shoulder.

"Prove it!" Junhyun cheekily grinned.

Yoseob smiled and nodded, taking the chance to kiss Ji Eun once again. He immediately spun her around to face him and without hesitation he crashed his lips against hers. Her eyes widened in surprise and Kikwang and Junhyung made wolf noises, which made Ji Eun blush in embarassment.

"Proven. Case closed," Yoseob let go of Ji Eun, who just stared blankly at him.

"Hey Ji Eun..! You made breakfast? You shouldn't have!" Junhyung smiled.

"It's no problem! I'm opening for Taeyang today so I had to wake up early anyways!" Ji Eun pursed her lips together.

"Bwoh? For Taeyang? What's your relationship with him!?!" Junhyung demanded.

"Friends! Just friends!" Ji Eun blurted out in desperation.

Junhyung and Kikwang raised her eyebrows as Ji Eun grabbed her handbag and was about to leave so she could prepare for Big Bang's Concert. She left Yoseob and the rest standing there, motionless as they then reached for their delicious breakfasts that Ji Eun had prepared for them. Ji Eun ran out, expecting to meet her manager but instead saw Taeyang come up in his car.

"Taeyang Oppa? Aren't you meant to be at the concert?" She tiled her head confused.

"I came here to pick you up! Come on in! Don't argue," Taeyang winked and Ji Eun blushed.

From inside, Yoseob stared at the both of them.

"Maybe I should've told Ji Eun I liked her...before Taeyang..." He kicked the wall frustratedly.

Casey's Corner

I swear my chappies are getting worser and worser and my updates are slower and slower :( well i'll tell you about my day :) i was casually talking to a stranger about ukiss on this website and she was LIKE AN IDENTICAL OF ME ON UKISS except her bias was kevin and not soohyun. and then my dad came into the room and turned my thingy off so then i lost her......coolest kissme i had evah met...!

well thanks for commenting <3 i love you <3

till next update~