Chapter 7

If I fell for you

Yoseob, Ji Eun, Suzy and Kikwang all ordered their drinks and food. Yoseob was careful with how he acted. Kikwang was thinking that he was going with Suzy. Suzy knew that she was with Kikwang, but deep in her heart she wanted to cuddle in Yoseob's arms. Ji Eun gulped as she watched Kikwang and Suzy just watched Yoseob and her. She sat quietly in between Yoseob and Kikwang. She felt awkward. All of the sudden, Yoseob started using exaggerated movements with Suzy.

This was all in front of Kikwang. Ji Eun felt embarassed, because Yoseob was treating Suzy more like...Kikwang wasn't even there. Kikwang eyed Ji Eun suspiciously, as well as Yoseob and Suzy. Suzy started to feel more comfortable with Yoseob. Soon, the waitor came along with the food and drinks. He gracefully plopped them on the table. Ji Eun accidentally brushed against Kikwang as she reached for her dish.

"LEE JI EUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOSEOB?!" Kikwang whispered into Ji Eun's ear harshly.

Ji Eun bounced back nervously.

"What...?" Ji Eun asked obliviously.

"YOU ARE STANDING HERE DOING NOTHING WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND IS UP TO SUZY," He quickly whispered into Ji Eun's ear.

Ji Eun didn't know how to answer to that. She gulped and nodded. She saw how closely Suzy and Yoseob were speaking to each other, RIGHT IN FRONT OF KIKWANG! Anger rised in Ji Eun. Yoseob was playing it hard and he was risking Kikwang becoming even MORE suspicious. She leant in closer to Yoseob. In Yoseob's head, he cheered because he could sense something in Ji Eun.

"Can I have that piece?" Ji Eun chuckled as she grabbed a piece of food off Yoseob's plate.

"Sure," Yoseob turned to Suzy again, just to make the jealousy effect stronger.

Ji Eun panicked in her head. WHAT WAS YOSEOB DOING?! Ji Eun ate, looking up at Suzy and Yoseob to see him giggling like a couple. She felt a feeling of envy rise. Kikwang saw Ji Eun and decided not to help her after he thought that Ji Eun was cheating on Yoseob. So Kikwang thought they were both cheating on each other. Perfect. But Kikwang was starting to get annoyed with Ji Eun, how she would just sit and watch them.

"Suzy...I have to talk to you outside," Kikwang lied.

Suzy's eyes jerked at Kikwang.

"Oh...okay," She softly smiled reluctantly.

This left Yoseob and Ji Eun sitting next to each other. It was time for Ji Eun to yell at Yoseob.

"YOSEOB! Kikwang was there?! What do you think you were doing snuggling up and sweet talking with Suzy like that?" Ji Eun scolded.

"I just wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend ya know?" Yoseob defended himself, but in his head he was grinning.

"I'm MEANT to be your girlfriend now! Okay? You can hang out with Suzy when you break up," Ji Eun scolded stressfully.

"Are you...jealous?" Yoseob sniggered.

"What? How can you think like that? Kikwang was there!" Ji Eun pouted.

Suddenly, Yoseob leant in closer to Ji Eun. He trapped her under his arm and she slowly shrunk back, gulping. He caressed her cheek, moving in closer so there was almost nothing but air between them. Ji Eun could hear Yoseob slowly breathe. Her heart skipped a beat as Yoseob gently kissed her pink and pure lips.

"Ah..." Ji Eun murmured.

She did not fight back. She let Yoseob kiss her, and his hands travel to her petite waist.

"You know that I really really like you," Yoseob confessed.

"You're lying.." Ji Eun murmured.

"Now I want you to steer away from your Taeyang Oppa and I'll break up with Suzy and it'll be all good," Yoseob smoothly talked.

"B-But..I like Taeyang Oppa," Ji Eun firmly said.

"You'll learn to love me Ji Eun," Ji Eun was taken aback by what Yoseob had just said.

Yoseob was going to lean in, for a second kiss with Ji Eun. His hands had come to her waist and Ji Eun suddenly had her arms around his neck. But all of the sudden, Kikwang and Suzy came back. Ji Eun escaped hastily and straightened her skirt, slightly coughing as Yoseob screamed in his head with frustration.

Why did he have to like Ji Eun?

Casey's Corner

My exams are overrrr! Sorry for not updating and telling you this but I went on a hiatus for my studies *bows* i hope you like it. rawwwr. lol kikwang and suzy came back. ers.

LOL

k bai for now :D i love you all ^^ so many comments :)