Chapter 10

If I fell for you

Yoseob instantly spun around and stared at Kikwang with his jaw agape. Kikwang gently shook Yoseob who hung his head shamefully low. Kikwang let Yoseob feel sorry for himself as Kikwang peered over the seats to see Ji Eun blushing in front of Taeyang. Yoseob then joined Kikwang to spy on them.

"You mean this is all a fake...? You mean...? You don't like her...? It all seemed so real..." Kikwang murmured.

"It is," Yoseob silently argued.

"But didn't you hear what Taeyang just said? She loves him! You like someone don't you hyung," Kikwang raised his eyebrow, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I love..." Yoseob trailed his voice away.

He was still confused. Suzy. Bae Suzy had always been his lover, for as long as he could remember. But now. But now he liked Ji Eun better. He wanted her to be the one he would see everytime he would wake up. The last thing he wanted to see before he went to sleep was Ji Eun, and the first thing he wanted to see when he woke up was Ji Eun. It all made sense to Yoseob, and soon Kikwang got the message. Kikwang's mouth formed a circle and nodded knowingly.

"You..You like her..You've fallen for her," Kikwang nodded, biting his lip.

"I've fallen for her," Yoseob dreamily glanced at Ji Eun.

"B-but hyung..She doesn't like you," Kikwang reminded.

"It's okay...I'll make her..." Yoseob's eyes shone.

Meanwhile on stage Taeyang was still trying to convince Ji Eun to song 'If I want a lover' with him. Ji Eun stood strong and didn't change her mind about singing it with him. Taeyang was starting to get on her nerves. She slowly exhaled noisily.

'That song is only for Yoseob and I," She sighed.

"But you don't like him!" Taeyang protested.

"I am going to sing 'You and I' and that is final," She huffed.

"Fine..." Taeyang pouted.

"Yah I'm sorry Oppa..." She apologised.

"It's fine Ji Eun," Taeyang gave Ji Eun a tight hug and ruffled her hair cutely. Yoseob wanted to jump out at hte couple. Ji Eun held the microphone close to her lips and gazed at the seats in the auditorious. She swore she had seen something move behind the seats. Thinking it as a hallucination, she started to sing and dance on stage. The BIG BANG members applauded her. As she continued performing she tripped over her heel. She fell off the stage, hurting herself. She winced and closed her eyes. She had fallen where Kikwang and Yoseob were hiding.

"Aish..." She opened her eyes and rubbed her knee.

"Kikwang?! YOSEOB?!" She rubbed her eyes.

"Why are you here?" She demanded to know.

"Um..." Kikwang murmured.

"Yoseob! Did he find out?!" Ji Eun scolded.

Yoseob slowly nodded as he saw Taeyang walk over to help Ji Eun. Yoseob and Kikwang quickly scuttered away so that Taeyang couldn't see them. Taeyang quickly knelt down to aid Ji Eun's ankle. All of the sudden Kikwang appeared. Taeyang narrowed his eyes at Kikwang.

"Kikwang Hyung? Why are you here?" He rudely asked.

"Well I'm here with YOSEOB!" He pulled Yoseob's ear out of hiding and Yoseob yelped in pain.

Taeyang gasped.

"Y-Y-You weren't spying on us were you!" Taeyang pulled Yoseob and thumped his chest.

"NO! OF COURSE NOT! I just came to get my girlfriend!" Yoseob glared.

"You mean...fake girlfriend," Taeyang rolled his eyes.

As much as Yoseob wanted to protest, he couldn't. His feelings for Ji Eun were strong, but he wasn't sure if they were mutual. He slowly gazed into Ji Eun's and their eyes locked for a second, before Yoseob lost his gaze. Taeyang quickly pulled Ji Eun into a tight embrace. Yoseob watched his arm curl around her waist.

 

casey's corner

i haven't updated in like two months -cries- but now i'm starting to get back into the habit of updatinggg. thanks so much for commenting and subbing previous chappies <3 <3

thanks for not leaving this fic on my lonnnnng hiatus <3 <3

i'll update another chapter later coz i have my piano lesson nao! i'm learning 'kiss in the rainn <3 ' yiruma !

comments and subs are loved !