Chapter 5

If I fell for you

When the pair got home, Ji Eun immediately flicked on every light on in the house. She was a little bit afraid of the dark so she quickly turned them on. Yoseob was nowhere to be seen. The light from outside just filtered in the room as dusk started to fall. Ji Eun had a long and tiring day. She decided to have a cup of coffee, to try and keep herself awake. She walked into the kitchen, her fingers searching for the light. Then she crashed into someone and yelped.

"Ouch!" She winced and rubbed her nose.

"Ji Eun?" Yoseob called out.

"How can you see in the dark like that?!" Ji Eun exclaimed.

"Are you hurt?" That question immediately sprung to Yoseob's mind.

"Neh...Yoseob," Ji Eun stuttered, kneeling on the floor in the dark cluthing her nose.

Yoseob clicked on the light and saw Ji Eun clutching her nose. They had collied so harshly that her nose was dripping with blood. And at the wrong moment, the BEAST members appeared from behind the table all wearing party hats and blowing party blowers.

"Surprise!" They all shouted in unison, ready to get the party started.

Then they spotted Ji Eun, kneeling on the floor with Yoseob beside her. Dongwoon quickly handed Ji Eun a tissue, and she sat with a blood nose next to Yoseob. They were all pouting, sitting next to each other. Yoseob was sitting with Ji Eun, his arm around her as her noseblead was slowly stopping.

"We were going to have a party..." Doojoon pouted.

"For us?" Ji Eun asked, her voice muffled by the tissue.

"AJA AJA FIGHTING! You should've had a party for us!" Yoseob cheered his hyungs.

"Would it make Ji Eun feel better?" Dongwoon asked.

"You guys don't have to have the party if you want," Ji Eun interrupted.

"But would it make you feel better?" Dongwoon repeated.

"Of course it would," Ji Eun softly eye smiled.

Dongwoon exchanged looks with Junhyung who cheekily smiled and blew his party blower again, making a loud noise. Hyunseung threw a pink balloon in the air, and Kikwang caught it. Ji Eun sat, looking at how funny BEAST looked when they were trying to very her happy again. She was never sad in the first place, but probably after her eyes teared up when she bumped into Yoseob, she looked like she was about to cry.

"LET'S PARTY GUYS!" Doojoon laughed and then popped a party popper.

Ji Eun chucked and Yoseob blocked her ears as the streamers flew into the air. Then a thought struck Ji Eun. Why were they having a party? Ji Eun's thoughts lingered to herself as Kikwang delivered out. On the cake was two names. Lee Ji Eun/ IU and Yang Yoseob. Ji Eun blushed when she saw the cake. There were marshmallows on it. Yoseob burst out in laughter, laughing so hard that tears were coming out of his eyes.

"If only you knew," Yoseob giggled.

"Neh.." Ji Eun stammered a little.

"Ji Eun. You like Taeyang remember. No need to be embarassed that I like Suzy," Yoseob whispered silently.

Ji Eun sat as Hyunseung began to cut the cake into seven equal pieces. He handed one of Ji Eun, who gratefully took one and nibbled on it slowly as the rest of BEAST dug into their cake messily.

"So this party was to celebrate our relationship?" Yoseob asked.

"Duh!" Junhyung answered.

Ji Eun felt bad. What if they knew the truth? What if-?! All of the sudden the phone rang. Doojoon disappeared to get it, and came back holding the phone out for Ji Eun.

"It's Taeyang," He handed the phone to her.

Ji Eun quickly ran into the hallway where no one could hear her talk to Taeyang. She hated him for calling like this. The BEAST members immediately started to examine Yoseob's face as she left. His grip tightened a little. Then Junhyung started laughing at him.

"You jelly?" He questioned.

"What! No! I know they're only friends!" Yoseob's face went red.

"Oh really...?" Junhyung teased.

Yoseob didn't answer and anticipated the return of Ji Eun. It wasn't that he liked her, he thought to himself. It was just embarassing to have another man calling her.

"Oppa~!" Ji Eun excitedly called Taeyang.

"So you're wondering why I called?" Taeyang grinned to himself on the other line of the phone.

"It's kind of inconvinent..since I'm..acting," Ji Eun lowered her voice.

"Araso! Araso! Big Bang are performing for a charity and we were wondering if you could open for us," He asked.

"Of course!" Ji Eun smiled.

"Awesome. See you soon?" Taeyang chuckled at Ji Eun's excitement.

"See you soon," Ji Eun nodded before leaving the phone off.

Little did she know, Kikwang had the 2nd phone to his ear. And he was carefully listening to their conversation, absorbing every single word they said.