Chapter 15

If I fell for you

WERE IUSEOB ALWAYS IN A RELATIONSHIP?

Ji Eun glared at the headline of the newspaper. Taeyang. It must have been Taeyang. She couldn't believe he would do this! She gritted her teeth together and dialled Taeyang's phone number. Ji Eun plastered a firm line across her face as she waited for Taeyang to respond.

"Yo hello? Yongbaeeee here," Taeyang responded.

"TAEYANG! You know it's me, but how can you just respond like that! How much did you tell them?!" Ji Eun cried in desperation. "I know it's you..."

Ji Eun's voice shivered slightly. Taeyang's breathing could be heard over the phone, for he took heavier breathes by the second. Over the phone, Taeyang just grinded his teeth together and tried to calm himself down. He had lost his girl to another person, another guy. Because he didn't know what to do, he had done the only thing he could do. Not sure if it were for the better or for the worse, he dobbed them both in. Now the BEAST members would never look at IUSEOB the same ever again, knowing that they were a fraud. Adding to that, Yoseob's relationship with Suzy had been uncovered. Suzy probably hated her now too, even though they were meant to be best friends.

"I had to," Was Taeyang's short reply.

"But why? I thought, I thought I could always trust you. In a relationship with you or not, you were always my friend!" Ji Eun bit her lip.

"Always huh? How come you let me down and started falling for that guy!" Taeyang growled.

"Because I always liked you, and you fell for me at the wrong time. Because I've fallen for Yoseob!" Ji Eun yelled over the telephone.

"I LOVED YOU! Before this all started, didn't you come to me and tell me everything? I was your only Oppa back then. You and I were meant for each other. But back then it just wasn't the right time for love Ji Eun!" Taeyang argued back.

Their voices were constantly rising as they continued to bicker. The tension between them was high. They heatedly breathed slowly in the phone. Ji Eun slammed the phone down. But then, her manager burst through the room angrily. He looked worried, and scared for Ji Eun. He couldn't be frustrated and angry. No. There was no time for that.

"LEE JI EUN...What did you do?! Don't you love Yoseob?! Was this for publicity..? If you really wanted that...you should've told us!" The manager told Ji Eun.

"It wasn't me! It was Taeyang! AND YES I DO LOVE YOSEOB. I love him more than anything now...What do the media think of me?" Ji Eun asked.

"There's coverage on it...all...IUSEOB wasn't real," He continued.

"Yes it was! At the start, I wasn't really sure. But now look at us," Ji Eun's eyes softened at the thought of Yoseob.

"Yoseob's in trouble with this scandal..and also because he was secretly dating Suzy...You're in trouble because of just this. He's got it worse than you...I think you should go talk to the public. I'll organise a press conference for you," The manager hastily nodded.

"Thank you....." Ji Eun bowed and smiled to her manager.

Ji Eun stepped outside her apartment space, but did not leave since she knew there would be pesky media outside. She sighed deeply, not knowing what to do now. She knew what would happen next. She would probably lose a lot of fans. That would be bad for her career. But she had to stay strong. She had to keep on singing, not matter what. Suddenly, she heard sneakers down the hall. She curiously looked over to see a hooded figure wearing a dress. She looked strangely familiar.

"SUZY?!" Ji Eun squealed in excitement, after not seeing her friend for a while.

"Don't touch me, traitor".

casey's corner

this is the only story i'm focusing on right now, and i feel soooo bad for not updating a lot >< STOP GIRLLL UKISS <3 <3 gaaaah. i love it <3 <3 i'm a kissme hoho c; thanks for following on tumblr <3 tumblr is on maitenence right now. whut to do..my life..poof. lol. anyways i'm going back to school on monday, and i have exams that semester :) i'll probably finish this story..hopefully before then !

love you :) comment and sub <3 38 subbers <3