Chapter 14

If I fell for you

"Waeyo? I'm your g-g-girlfriend?" IU stammered, trying to keep her stage facade up.

"Yes you are jagi, aren't you?" Taeyang ruffled her hair.

"B-B-But what about..." Ji Eun stuttered onstage.

"You've finally gotten your wish Lee Ji Eun-ah! You publicly announce you have a crush on me, and look at the outcomes yeobo. You've got me now," Taeyang held her hand tightly on stage.

"I want Yoseob. What happened to Yoseob. I don't care about...what others think. It doesn't matter what I said in the past, because really, now I see Yoseob really cared for me!" Ji Eun burst into a rage.

Taeyang seemed taken aback by Ji Eun's fiery exterior, that had come from nowhere from within side of her. She calmly breathed, facing the silent crowds. She had practically ruined her stage image in front of millions, the media, the fans and her friends just for one guy, Yang Yoseob. Even after the seemingly, fake relationship, something about to made it seem real. There was some kind of spark Ji Eun shared with Yoseob, that could happen with no one else. NO ONE else. Not even the boy she thought she had been crushing on for years, Taeyang. Taeyang grabbed Ji Eun's hand and furiously spun her around.

"B-B-B-But! Ji Eun-ah!" He cried.

"What am I to you? A last resort? Why didn't you like me before? Why now when it's obvious I'm in love with Yang Yoseob. IN LOVE YOU YANG YOSEOB!" Ji Eun emphasised.

Taeyang tried to say something, but absolutely nothing could come out of his mouth. He was grief struck by this. He growled silently and grinded his teeth together. Ji Eun picked up her feet and raced off stage, to try and find Yoseob. Where was Yoseob? Her manager stopped her before she could exit.

"What is this IU? WHAT IS THIS JI EUN? Why does Taeyang think this? He knows you're taken, why would he do this Ji Eun-ah?" Her manager demanded.

"Because the whole relationship in the first place were a fake," Ji Eun muttered.

Before anyone could say anything, Ji Eun ran outside to see Yoseob banging on the backstage door with security guards pulling him back. Once seeing the famous IU, they stopped silently and watched the next few events unfold. Yoseob pulled his eyes to meet Ji Eun's own, and the two kept their gazes locked for a few special moments.

"Do you...love me?" He emotionlessly asked.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't," Ji Eun breathily stepped closer to Yoseob.

"I love you Ji Eun-ah. You and I, we'll be together forever and I'll never let you go," Yoseob whispered into Ji Eun's hair as he embraced her.

"I love you Yoseob," Those were the words Yoseob was longing to hear. His heart thumped against Ji Eun's as the couple shared an imitiate embrace.

"I'm sorry Ji Eun, for ever letting you down ever during our fake relationship. So I will never let you down during this relationship!" Yoseob muttered.

"All I want is you by my side, Yoseob," Ji Eun shut her eyes as Yoseob cradled her gently.

 

casey's corner

difosfjsoj kara's pandora was released a while ago and i freaking love it. how about you guys?it's just.................<3 _<3 34 SUBBERS?! OMG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! got so excited! i never thought this fiction would surpass 34. do not unsub or i will be sad T_T ok? anyways i'm going on holiday for TEN DAAAAAAAAAYS! yayers! i'm so excited ^_^

seriously i need a new ipod. my one is....dead. i dun know wut to do with it anymore.

thanks for all the comments and subbies <3 <3 comments and subscribes are appreciated and LOVED <3 <3 <3

btw, anyone have tumblr or twitter? um....i'm here to advertise! I'll give you an instant FOLLOW BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! if i don't follow even after like three weeks feel free to dump meh and not follow meh anymoree...

kpop tumblr.

random tumblr.

twitter.

don't judge. kk? love you <3