Chapter 18

If I fell for you

Yoseob gave a frustrated sigh. This wasn't the first time he was dumped tragically like that. It had happened a few times before, but this time, he couldn't make any sense of it. Nothing made sense to him. It hurt him drastically. and even the whole of BEAST noticed the change in his usual cute personality. He found it hard to confide in his hyungs, no matter how hard he tried. Yoseob gave a groan, before trudging his way up the stairs after a long walk where he found himself thinking things over. He couldn't bring himself to accept their breakup. After how hard he tried. He even risked a bad reputation for her. And he knew, he'd risk a lot more.

On the other hand, Suzy was tense with guilt. So was Ji Eun.

Ji Eun was way too nice to begin arguing with her best friend again.

Honestly, Suzy didn't deserve to be called her best friend. She knew that. But Ji Eun told her to stay firm.

"I don't deserve him Suzy...after all I did," Ji Eun sighed deeply.

"It's all my fault!" Suzy groaned.

"Stop it. I don't think I deserve him. I'm just going to go apologise and explain myself," She grinned.

With that, Ji Eun left Suzy baffled at her confidence.

...

Knock Knock.

Ji Eun slammed her fists against the BEAST dorm.

Tap Tap

She continued.

She ran her fingers through her darkened flimsy hair and took another deep breath.

"YANG YOSEOB," She firmly called his name.

Finally, Junhyung jerked the door open. He widened his eyes as he saw the famous IU standing distraught at the BEAST dorm. He barely knew what to say. To the girl who had broken his hyung's heart.

"Where's Yoseob? I have to clear some things up," She looked painfully at Junhyung.

"Yoseob? You're asking where Yoseob is?" Junhyung stifled a laugh.

"Please! It was just a misunderstanding!" She begged.

"Don't you dare hurt him more in anyway. He's upstairs, in the gardens," Junhyung pointed his finger up.

He didn't want to act so cold to her, but he had to protect Yoseob just in case she was going to crush him more. Before he knew it, Ji Eun had already turned around and her feet was pacing against the stairs. She rushed up the stairs and pushed open the door, toppling to the ground in fatigue as she reached the top. Yoseob was staring out into the city, thinking at the top of the building when he heard a crash. He jerked his head towards the door, seeing Ji Eun fall.

"Ji Eun?" He quickly rushed to her.

"Yoseob..." She murmured.

"Hey...Get up," He soothed.

He held out his hand, which she gladly took.

"Yoseob...I know I don't deserve you," She began.

He could only listen and stare as she endlessly talked.

"And I hope you can understand..."

"Understand what?! You broke up with me! You don't know how much that hurt! I can't take you back!" Yoseob suddenly yelled.

After realising what he had said, he clasped his hand over his mouth. Ji Eun winced at his harsh words.

"Please give me a chance," She whispered.

"I want a reason why you broke up with me in the freaking first place," Yoseob sighed.

"I-I-I didn't realise how much you are to me. I valued someone else's friendship over ours when really, it was you who I should have focused on. You're not only a lover to me, but a best friend," Ji Eun blabbered.

Yoseob looked at her softly. Whenever she spoke, his eyes would soften. Even though he was still mad, still angry, infuriated that she had taken it upon herself to make this decision to 'breakup' he couldn't help but still have a heart to love her. He stepped closer towards her, and a brushed a piece of hair out of her face.

"You're the only one that can make me feel like this. So I can't afford to let you go," He whispered into her ear softly.

And then, they kissed.

 

casey's corner

someone unsubbed -.-

thanks for supporting my story guys <3 thanks for the four upvotes as well ^_^ it means a lot of me <3 i've decided that this is my second last chapter since i want to wrap up this story before another year at school begins. i'm in yr nine c:

hehe.

anyways, please look forward to the last chapter <3

please comment and subscribe <3