Chapter 4

If I fell for you

Ji Eun's relationship with Yoseob was not necessarily improving. Ji Eun thought that after a day or two with Yoseob, their relationship would start to blossom. But she didn't feel that way. Yoseob annoyed her, so she tended to not come in contact with him often. Yoseob thought differently. He was confused about his feelings. When Ji Eun woke up, she found Yoseob peacefully lying on the ground, his eyes tightly shut. She remembered that she fell asleep on the floor. Would Yoseob have carried her up onto the bed?

"Yeobo.." Ji Eun could hear Yoseob sleep talking.

Ji Eun knelt in closer to Yoseob, in her night gown. She sat beside him, watching him stir. He opened his mouth and a bunch of words came out.

"Suzy. Don't leave me for that other guy..." He whispered.

Yoseob pulled his hands out and took Ji Eun's hand tightly. Ji Eun tried to pull away. Her heart beat unbelievably fast and she could feel herself turning red.

"Is that you Ji Eun?" Ji Eun felt herself turning red.

Ji Eun knew Yoseob was dreaming, or having a nightmare. She knew when he woke up he would just push her away. Ji Eun softly moved her finger over Yoseob's face and he smiled.

"I'm here," Ji Eun sat beside Yoseob.

"Don't ever leave me..." He whispered.

Ji Eun sat there, thinking of what Yoseob had said. Suzy was a loyal girl, and she knew that Suzy would not leave Yoseob. But what did Yoseob mean? She just sighed as Yoseob tightly held her hand. All of the sudden, Yoseob stirred in his sleep. His eyes fluttered open to find Ji Eun kneeling beside him.

"Eh? Ji Eun? Why are you holding my hand?" His grip loosened around her hand.

He had forgotten what had happened. Last night, he had a dream where he had lost Suzy. Ji Eun was the only one left, the only one caring for him. She was the only one for him. In that dream of course. In reality, Yoseob thought that Ji Eun could not care less for him, and it was out of her kindness she was doing this. Ji Eun felt disheartened as Yoseob had asked that question.

"You were having a nightmare," She murmured.

"You didn't have to hold my hand...Thank you," Yoseob muttered under his breath.

Yoseob still had his blanket over himself, his hair messily on his head. Ji Eun sat silently beside him, kneeling in her night dress. Kikwang burst into the room, laughing, as he found the couple on the floor together. Kikwang smiled at what he saw, and then chuckled.

"You two! OMG HYUNG. YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN JUNHYUNG PRANK DOOJOON BEFORE!" Kikwang laughed, slapping his knee.

"Yah! Kikwang! Respect Ji Eun won't ya?! You can't just come bursting into my room like that!" Yoseob scolded.

"Sorry...! Manager-nim told me to tell you that you're going to get some photoshoots with Ji Eun today!" Kikwang cheered.

They both knew this was about the popularity. When Kikwang left, they both sighed. Photoshoots. Ji Eun was flicking few magazines a few days ago and saw the photoshoots of Kim Hyun Joong and Yoon Eun Hye modelling for the clothing brand. Now it was Ji Eun's turn, except with Yoseob. Ji Eun swiftly walked into the bathroom, accidentally walking into Hyunseung as he brushed his teeth.

But she was only half awake and didn't notice him. She walked over the sink and crashed in Hyunseung as he was brushing his teeth. He had a tank top on and shorts. She didn't even take that much notice of him when she crashed into him. She just took her toothbrush out and started brushing her teeth, staring blankly into the mirror.

"Ah...Ji Eun. I'm going to have a shower," Hyunseung awkwardly tapped Ji Eun on the shoulder.

"Do you mind?!" Ji Eun grumpily moaned.

Ji Eun still wasn't awake and scratched her head. Hyunseung looked at Ji Eun curiously, and saw that she was still half asleep. He giggled and called Yoseob into the room. The Beast Oppas gathered around Ji Eun as she started combing her hair. Yoseob leaned in next to her and pecked her on the cheek. He thought she was very cute. Ji Eun glared at Yoseob.

"What do you want..?" She sighed.

"Kyaa~! You're still sleepy...Ji Eun.." He caressed her face as she combed her hair.

Ji Eun just ignored the giggling BEAST members. She then splashed water onto her face, freshening up for the day more. She spun around to see the BEAST Oppas standing goggly eyed at her. She made a face at them, making them laugh. She didn't mean it to be funny, but just shrugged. She tied her hair neatly into a ponytail and got changed into her casual wear. Yoseob had already prepared breakfast for her, which she immediately ate.

"Aigoo..! Ji Eun! We're late!" Yoseob signalled to his watch.

Ji Eun stuffed the rest of her breakfast into , almost choking on it. She chucked her black flats on her feet and grabbed her handbag from the table.

"Bye!" Ji Eun waved to the BEAST members.

"Araso! Bye!" They all waved back in unison, as Yoseob and IU hurried outside.

When IU and Yoseob were clearly out of sight, Hyunseung, Doojoon, Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Junhyung all smiled to each other.

"Ji Eun is just so cute! Yoseob hyung is so lucky!" Dongwoon chuckled.

"Hm..Let's surprise them when they got home!" Junhyung mischeviously smirked.

Yoseob and Ji Eun got into Yoseob's car and they drove off together to the magazine studio. Yoseob's manager and Ji Eun's manager had called earlier to remind them of the venue and time. Yoseob and Ji Eun sat in silence, not uttering a word to each other. The silence was a barrier between them. The atmosphere became tense as the silence carried on. Yoseob, knowing that he was going to be stuck with Ji Eun for a while, tried to make conversation.

"Did you wear any makeup today?" Yoseob randomly asked.

"I didn't have time to put any on, obviously," Ji Eun bit her lip.

Yoseob silent cursed to himself. He asked her a question, a random one. And a question that she could be offended by. Ji Eun was a bit taken back by his question and raised her eyebrow.

"So singing's going good?" Yoseob just asked another awkward question.

"I guess so. I see BEAST are going well," Ji Eun didn't know how to answer.

"Everything's good," Yoseob shrugged as he stopped at the traffic light.

They finally arrived at the office for the magazine. They immediately acted like a couple, interwining their hands and chatting. Yoseob opened the door for Ji Eun which led them into the office. The interviewers and photographers/directors introduced themselves nicely and then it was time for the photoshoot. Ji Eu was dragged away from Yoseob where her face was layered with light makeup. Her hair was done in curls. She put on an extravagant dress that made her look stunning. In the meantime, Yoseob was being manned up in a suit. The two met each other in the photo studio again.

Yoseob was taken away. He couldn't believe this person was his girlfriend. He had to face palm himself. His was his fake girlfriend, not his real girlfriend. Ji Eun smiled shyly at Yoseob, who tried to act as normal as possibe.

"Now act natural!" The director shouted as he showed them a pose.

These poses were all couple poses, and Ji Eun felt embarassed by them. Yoseob, on the other hand, was actually having fun. They acted naturally, well at least tried to. Ji Eun tripped over Yoseob's foot accidentally, but Yoseob caught her in an embrace. Their eyes locked with each others deeply. Ji Eun felt her cheeks reddening as Yoseob gently smiled. 

"THAT IS A GOOD PHOTO! PLEASE STAY IN THAT POSITION," The director suddenly shouted.

"Eh.." Ji Eun murmured.

The camera flashed at them, and Ji Eun gave a sigh of relief as she stood on two feet again. They soon removed all their makeup, and changed back into casual clothes for the interview. Ji Eun and Yoseob sat opposite to an interested friendly interviewer. Ji Eun had her fingers crossed his would not be too awkward.

"So how do you guys meet?" The interviewer leaned in.

Ji Eun exchanged a nervous glance with Yoseob.

"We met when we were practicing. We were actually very taken by surprise when we found out we were singing with each other. We started dating for a while, and I found Ji Eun to be a cute sweet person, my ideal type," Yoseob grinned.

Yoseob had just made that all up. Ji Eun's eyes slightly widened.

"Yeobo~ Do you want a drink?" Yoseob offered.

"Anni. I'm fine," Ji Eun smiled.

The questions kept piling on. Ji Eun's felt her cheeks reddening as she continued to lie about what happened with Yoseob and her. When they got back into the car, Ji Eun breathed a sigh of relief. In the meantime, The BEAST members were busy preparing their own surprise for Ji Eun and Yoseob. And for Yoseob, he felt his heart bounce, a feeling he was new to. Suzy was the only one that could make his heart like that, but today, it was Ji Eun. And he couldn't stop attracting himself to him.

Yoseob turned to Ji Eun, who was slowly drifting off in his car.

At the BEAST dorm, Junhyung gave Doojoon a cheeky grin, and they waited for the couple to come home.

~Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting~!

I really hope you're enjoying the story so far because I know I am....as an author! I really appreciate the comments and they make my day. I've gotten more comments than I had expected so I'm quite happy~!

~~Comments and Subscribers are Appreciated~

 http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1dgiqXXxp1qffvgs.gif 

Kyaaa~ Unnie you're so pretty~! You're my role model and I look up to you :)