Chapter 3

If I fell for you

Dongwoon cheered at Ji Eun's answer and hurried off to tell his older hyungs about what Ji Eun had said. It was quite true, what Ji Eun had spat out of at that moment. She adored Yoseob's smile. Not in the way that it would light up her whole world, but in a way where it could help her manage to stand him. Yoseob stared at Ji Eun from behind a wall, and laid his eyes upon her glistening eyes that shone in the sun. Yoseob quietly slipped away before Ji Eun could sense I presence behind her.

Ji Eun then found the Beast Oppas sitting in the lounge room of the dorm. She sat next to Hyunseung who gave his smile to her. She almost blushed at Hyunseung's smile, but then reminded herself that she was indeed Yoseob's girlfriend so she just sat quietly watching 'We Got Married' with the BEAST Oppas.

"Ji Eun. It'd be really funny if you had to be on 'WGM', right? With Yoseob hyung! But if it wasn't with Yoseob hyung it'd be awkward!" Doojoon laughed.

"Yes it would be awkward!" Ji Eun joined in with Doojoon.

"Can I ask you a question Ji Eun? Do you still like Taeyang hyung?" Kikwang asked.

"Taeyang Oppa?" She blushed.

She couldn't help the blood rush to her cheeks. She couldn't stop herself from smiling and slightly giggling. The Beast Oppas just nodded knowingly, remember what happened on White Day. Yoseob entered, hugging Ji Eun from the back. Her eyes widened as he pressed himself close to her. She attempted to hold in her gasp. She put on her fake smile, and turned to Yoseob.

"Yeobo," He smelt Ji Eun's hair.

He was surprised to find he liked the smell of Ji Eun. She smelt sweet, not too strong, but just write for his smell. She tried to feel comfortable in his arms, but it didn't feel right. Yoseob tried to shake the feeling off, knowing that the only one for him would be Suzy. He thought of Suzy and smiled.

"Yah Yoseob hyung! You go scaring your girlfriend like that!" Dongwoon winks.

"I'm not scared!" Ji Eun pouted.

"Uwah! You're too cute Ji Eun," Yoseob pinched Ji Eun's cheeks.

"Oppa~!" Ji Eun giggled.

"No wonder they're a perfect couple!" Doojoon chuckled.

This was all part of the acting. They acted all lovey dovey, which worked out perfectly well for the both of them. Inside, Ji Eun felt sick. She didn't want necessarily to be with Yoseob right now. Her heart kept thumping. Not because of anything romantic. But because she was anxious that they would be discovered a fraud. Yoseob was laid back, acting natural with Ji Eun. He enjoyed teasing her and twirling her hair.

"Hyung. We're going out for dinner tonight. Manager hyung wants you to stay at home because the media will be questioning you a lot. So just stay put," Doojoon told Yoseob.

Inside, Ji Eun didn't want to stay at home alone with Yoseob. Neither did Yoseob. He wanted to go and have a drink with his hyungs. But both of them just nodded, their mouths hurting from all the smiling they had to do. The second BEAST were left, Ji Eun immediately separated from Yoseob.

"You're doing a good job," Yoseob nodded.

"Araso," Ji Eun nodded back.

Ji Eun prepared dinner in silence, and prepared only for herself. Since the BEAST Oppas weren't home, she wouldn't have to act in love. She was in love with Taeyang. And that was it. She softly hummed as she prepared dinner. The sun was falling and she watched it, with her headphones on her head. She shuffled her Ipod and listened to BTOB's Insane.

"That's what you do to me Taeyang..Sort of," She whispered to herself as she started getting into the song.

She sniffed on her dinner. Kimchi Soup. It was simple and since she didn't have many ingredients, it was fairly easy. She shut the door of the kitchen and started adding the finishing touches to the dish. She got to the chorus of Insane and started to sing the english part.

"You make me go insane. She gives me so much pain. I won't be back again. I wanna hate you," She sung.

She sat down at the meal table and ate her dinner with her headphones on her ears listening to music. Yoseob was having a shower, when he heard the singing from the kitchen. He rolled his eyes and smiled. He got out of the shower, his hair dripping wet and put on his clothes. He pressed his ear against the door of the kitchen and listened to IU's singing. He was interested in her beautiful voice, yet he knew that he was in that love with her. She slightly opened the door, and Ji Eun didn't notice because of the music to her ears.

All of the sudden, Yoseob appeared in front of Ji Eun's face. Her eyes were closed and she was gently swaying to the music.

"I let you go. I let you go," She hummed.

Yoseob smiled. Ji Eun was actually quite cute. He noticed the soup becoming cold and scooped some soup up. He pressed it against . Still absorbed in her music, she opened it with hesitation and smiled. She was daydreaming. Then she finally realised what was going on and opened her eyes.

"YOSEOB?!" She almost choked on her soup.

"Who did you think it was?" He asked.

"Aigoo.." She snatched the spoon from Yoseob and continued to eat, removing her headphones.

Yoseob watched her eat. He noticed her facial features and every detail. He was interested about her. He started to make his own dinner, using the leftover ingredients and sat down with Ji Eun. They ate in silence, facing each other and glancing to stare occassionally.

"Your singing was nice," Yoseob complimented.

"EH? YOU HEARD?" Ji Eun exclaimed in surprise.

"Duh," Yoseob rolled his eyes.

"Was I that loud.." Ji Eun groaned.

Yoseob giggled at her cuteness. He felt himself lean closer to her and touch her fingers at the table. He felt instant warmth by them.

"Eat," He smiled.

IU was confused. She wasn't sure why he was being like this. He didn't know either. She just fake smiled and dug into her soup. She washed the dishes and retreated to Yoseob's room where she would sleep. In the meantime, Yoseob was in deep thought. He sat at the kitchen table, thinking about Suzy.

"I love Bae Suzy. I shouldn't be nice to Ji Eun. She's the one keeping me from my real yeobo," He thought, speaking his words slowly aloud.

"But. I keep giggling at her cuteness. Does this mean I love her?" He questioned himself.

"No. I should go to sleep. I'll get my head cleared in the morning," He smiled to himself, after having a decent conversation with himself.

He walked into his room to find Ji Eun asleep on the bitter cold floor with blankets draped around her. She slightly shivered. Feeling symphathetic, Yoseob gently carried Ji Eun onto his bed and lay down beside her. He traced her delicate face.

"Pabo. What am I doing?" Yoseob hit himself.

But before he did that. He kissed her forehead gently and held her hand, before letting go and moving to the floor for her.

"Goodnight Ji Eun"