Chapter 9

If I fell for you

As Ji Eun and Taeyang left for the concert hall, Yoseob kept staring down. He grinded his teeth and clenched his fists together. He eyed as the car drove into the distance until he couldn't watch over Ji Eun anymore. The BEAST members watched as Yoseob concentratedly stared out of the window. He bit his lip. Well then his BEAST hyungs decided to suddenly burst in the room, to the inconvenience of Yoseob.

"What's wrong hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"Yeah! Where did Ji Eun go?" Kikwang continued.

"She went away," Yoseob pouted.

Ji Eun sat contently in Taeyang's car as Taeyang drove on, whistling the tune to MONSTER. Soon they reached their destination and Taeyang opened the car door for Ji Eun. They entered the stadium together, where the BIG BANG Oppas were standing in the middle of the stage. Ji Eun smiled and blissfully waved. G-dragon threw Taeyang a cap and he successfully caught it as he swung his arm around Ji Eun.

"Ready to go?" Taeyang smiled.

Little did they know, Yoseob was peeking from behind the highest chair in the V.I.P section of the auditorium with Kikwang. Kikwang sighed as Yoseob dragged him along by the collar. They sat behind the seat, far away from Ji Eun and Big Bang on stage, who were laughing and joking around together. Yoseob pouted and sharply looked at Taeyang in jealousy.

"URGH. I can't steer her away from that guy. It's making me jealous," Yoseob grinded his teeth.

"Yah hyung. He's just asking her to perform. That's all," Kikwang took out and chocolate bar and started to chew on it.

Ji Eun sat in the front row as she watched Big Bang perform their hit Fantastic Baby and Monster on the lit stage. She prepared to sing when she felt eyes were watching her. She suspiciously spun around to see nothing. She gave a huge sigh and continued to watch. All of the sudden, in their Monster song the spotlight came on Ji Eun. She looked at the ground olbiviously.

"I love you, baby I'm not a monster~" Taeyang sung to her.

He reached his hand out to Ji Eun. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she took Taeyang's hand and Taeyang helped her onto the stage. BIG BANG cooed at the couple. Yoseob gasped and crawled closer, hiding behind the nearest possible seat. Taeyang wrapped his arms around Ji Eun and kissed her forehead lightly. Kikwang saw this, and then gasped.

"She's cheating on you hyung!" Kikwang exclaimed quietly.

"YAH SHE IS!" Yoseob answered back, his voice sharp and short.

Taeyang let go of Ji Eun as the door finished. She brightly smiled and gave BIG BANG two thumbs up for their performance.

"DAEBEK!" She grinned.

"So Ji Eun...What song will you be singing? I really like your 'Good Day'" The maknae Seungri asked.

"I thought maybe 'Good Day' or 'You and I'" Ji Eun tilted her head, thinking about her possible options.

"How about...'If you want a lover?" Taeyang suggested, slinging his arm over Ji Eun's shoulder. Ji Eun stopped to think about it. That song was for only her and Yoseob. She could only do it with Yoseob. She bowed as low as she could in apology to Taeyang and thought about it again. No. It was only for her and Yoseob.

"That's OUR song! HOW DARE HE?!" Yoseob murmured angrily.

"C'mon Ji Eun...! You're only fake dating Yang Yoseob remember? Is this song really only for him?" Taeyang pouted.

"I should get the facts right...Ji Eun will never love me..." Yoseob sighed to himself.

Kikwang listened in. Did he hear Taeyang and Yoseob right?! What had happened?! What was this 'fake' dating Yang Yoseob scheme? He had some many thoughts going through his head. Kikwang turned to Yoseob, who was so absorbed in Taeyang and Ji Eun on stage. So was this whole romance that Yoseob was jealous of Taeyang...Was it a lie?! Yoseob sure was a good actor then, because it seemed like Yoseob really loved Ji Eun.

"Hyung...You're in a fake relationship...You can stop being jealous of Taeyang now...."

Casey's Corner

i'm really sorry for not updating *bows* i assure you there will be another update today if i can ^^ 26 subbers thank you :) i'm very happy with 26 and hope to get to maybe 50 *so big and unachieveable I know* that picture of b2st...*O* omg kikwang. your abs. so perfect...*dies* i think i'm in love with you kikwang. Yoseob..you're IU's but i want yoseob too. LOL.

me<---forever alone because of kpop idols

~~comments and subscribes are appreciated and loved~~

*hugs*