Chapter 15

If I fell for you

"Traitor". That rung in Ji Eun's mind as Suzy almost punched those words into her. She quietly took a step back. Obviously, she had always known Suzy had a 'crush' on Yoseob but never had she thought was actually a real crush. Managers often told their idols who they should often pretend to like. Yoseob had never actually been a topic between the two. They talked about other idols and their families, but never Yoseob. The topic had only appeared now.

"You've stolen my Yoseob from me!" She screeched, as if she were to throw anything at Ji Eun.

"Suzy! Please!" She begged.

Suzy had suddenly become someone she wasn't. She had suddenly become even frightening to IU. She felt the urge to sink into the ground and let it eat her all up. Suzy paced herself back and forth, readying herself to lecture what she thought of IU's relationship. She opened to speak, but when she saw her best friend cowering in fear just because of one person, Yoseob.

"I thought you knew my feelings for him!" Suzy argued.

"You're being unreasonable!" Ji Eun fought back. "I never knew about the two of you! It never came across me! You never gave me hints whatsoever".

All of the sudden, Kikwang entered the room. Suzy saw him and stormed outside of the room with her arms crossed over her chest. Ji Eun sadly glanced at the ground, and then gazed up at Kikwang. Ji Eun held her head in her hands. She and Suzy had been friends for so long now, and now suddenly it had suddenly gone away over one single guy. She rushed past Kikwang, and quickly pulled out a note from her pocket. She picked up a pencil and scribbed a note down. Suzy was storming down the hallway, outside.

"SUZY! BAE SUZY!" Ji Eun called.

'My friendship is more important than this.' IU shook her head. 'I know I can't have two things. I must only pick one'.

"SUJI!" She panted after running after her.

She folded the note she had written to Suzy and threw it at her.

"I'm going to do this for you BAE SUJI! To keep our friendship! I'm sorry!" She apologised, tears forming at the rim of her eyes.

Ji Eun picked up her phone with trembling hands, and dialled Yoseob's phone number. Yoseob was taking a break from practicing with BEAST. He had sent trusted Kikwang to pick up Ji Eun and bring her to him so he could take her out on a date to celebrate their happy relationship. When he saw Ji Eun's contact number he furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Yubaseyo, yeobo?" Yoseob cooed.

"Y-y-y-yoseob," Ji Eun's voice croaked.

Yoseob furrowed his eyebrows together. She sounded nervous.

"What's wrong?" Yoseob asked soothingly.

"We need to talk," Ji Eun replied.

"I'm practicing," He murmured.

He could sense something was wrong. He turned outside the window and to his surprise, he saw Ji Eun standing outside gravely with her phone to her hand. She wasn't wearing that beautiful smile Yoseob loved. Something, something was wrong.

casey's corner

please don't kill me for not updating ;_; i had exams and yesterday my finger fractured./sigh. my holidays began today ^^ it's kinda hard to type coz my fractured finger, my very IMPORTANT finger fractured unforunately c: omg yoseob's solo caffeine <3 as expected from yoseobbie <3

kk! c: thanks for all the subbers! and i'm so blessed to have people read my fanfic! <3 also thank you to A_MooNStar for upvoting my story! <3 love you guys and please keep the support coming <3