Chapter 1

If I fell for you

IU's soft voice and innocent voice thundered through the whole auditorium. The crowd cheered seeing their favourite shipped couple singing a duet together of 'If you want a Lover'. Yoseob and IU both held their hands tightly together and smiled. The crowd continued to roar as the couple departed from the stage. Yoseob met with his BEAST hyungs, who congratulated him on the success of the duet. IU, more likely, Lee Ji Eun, picked up her phone and dialled the number of her parents.

"Yubaseyo, Ji Eun?" Her Omma's voice was soft and caring.

"Omma! Did you see my performance?" Ji Eun smiled to herself.

"Of course I did! That young man has a handsome voice too! He suits you way better than Taeyang!" Her Omma grinned, rewatching the video on her small television screen.

Taeyang. Dong Young Bae. The boy who gave Ji Eun flowers and a hug on 'White Day', the Korean Valentine's Day. The world knew that IU was the biggest fan of Taeyang. Even her Omma knew, since her Omma was the curious type that liked to meddle with things.

"Omma..." Ji Eun groaned in embarassment.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful if you dated Yoseob? Yang Yoseb. Taeyang is also too old for you! Five years older! Yoseob is only three! Aren't you afraid that he's too old?" Her Omma continued, trying to get her daughter to stop liking Taeyang.

Ji Eun snapped the phone shut. This was her typical Omma. Dissaproving of who she liked and moving it onto another man who seemed more suitable for Ji Eun. Ji Eun looked at Yoseob, playfully joking around with his hyung. Doojoon signalled Ji Eun to come over to them, as she was standing by herself.

"Congratulations IU!" Doojoon captured Ji Eun in a headlock.

"Aigoo..." Ji Eun chuckled softly, her voice like chime bells.

"I shall now ship IUseob couple!" Doojoon let Ji Eun go, so that she toppled over next to Yoseob.

Both Yoseob and Ji Eun felt their cheeks redden. Yoseob scratched his curly blonde hair as Ji Eun stood silently. They couldn't utter a word to each other. They did not know what to say.

"Do you like..Yoseob?" Junhyung playfully asked Ji Eun.

"Neh...Yoseob is a very good friend," IU lied.

The truth was, the two had never spoken to each other properly. They only spoke when BEAST or someone else was around, because they encouraged the two to talk. Apparently they seemed like the perfect couple. The perfect aegyo couple. BEAST's manager came out and hugged Ji Eun.

"Omo! Ji Eun! You and Yoseob are the sweetest couple! I have to organise more duets with your manager! If you had to take Yoseob as a boyfriend, would you? Would you take IU as a girlfriend Yoseob?" The manger excitedly clasped his hands together, his head turning in both directions of the couple.

Ji Eun had a huge crush on Taeyang. Yoseob was already in a secret relationship with Suzy from Miss A. Only the Miss A girl members knew about this, and they were doing a good job of keeping it quiet. The whole backstage crew and the media were now buzzing on about how Yoseob and IU were a brilliant couple.

"You two! Are you embarassed?! Are you already hiding something from me?" The manager grinned.

"No!" Both blurted out at the same time.

"So you are dating! I have to announce this to the media! We'll make huge money out of this!" He raced away before anyone could say anything.

Yoseob's mouth was wide open as the BEAST members shook him.

"Hyung! Are you really dating IU?" Dongwoon pinched Yoseob.

"IU! You could've told us!" Hyunseung whined.

"Wow! I never would've thought Yoseob would date IU! But they look like a cute couple so it's great!" Kikwang congratulated Ji Eun.

Ji Eun couldn't say anything. She tried to open , but no words came out. Before they knew it, the media was inside with their flashing cameras. Junhyung childishly linked Ji Eun and Yoseob's hands together. A microphone was shoved in both of their faces as they were bombarded with questions about their relationship. Everyone was smiling at how happy they were to see the perfect couple. Inside, Ji Eun felt queasy. Yoseob tried to put on a poker face and smile.

"How long have you been dating?" Someone asked.

"Eh...n-not long," Ji Eun answered.

"Do you live together?" Someone asked Yoseob.

"No..I live in the BEAST dorm and IU lives alone," Yoseob tried to smile.

"Do you think you'll be living together anytime soon?"

"NO!" Both of them immediately answered.

"They will be soon," The manager appeared from behind them, his hands on both their shoulders.

IU was led to a room where she could relax finally after the performance. What about her love for Taeyang? Now that was ignored. Now her mother could be happy. But she didn't necessarily like Yoseob. She imagined living with someone she didn't like. Someone who she couldn't speak to or confide in. IU gently took off her white dress and pulled on comfy jeans, a shirt and a jacket. Then all of the sudden, when she was done, Yoseob entered her room.

"Ji Eun. What are we doing to do?" He had a panicked look on his face.

"I don't know.." Her voice trailed off.

"Let's just live with this for a few months and then we'll call a breakup," Yoseob decided.

"I think I'm moving in with you and the BEAST oppas," Ji Eun told Yoseob.

"And we'll be staying in the same room? I understand. We'll try act like a couple all the time, araso? And when I meet my girlfriend Suzy you'll get to spend some time with Taeyang," He explained.

"Bwoh? Your girlfriend is Bae Suzy?" She sounded surprised.

"Yes she is. And I don't want to lose her. Like you don't want to lose Taeyang," Yoseob calmly said.

Yoseob left the room, leaving Ji Eun baffled. Yoseob seemed extremely in control of the situation, unlike Ji Eun who was panicking. All of the sudden, her phone rang. It was not her Omma, but it was her beloved Taeyang. She happily held the phone to her ear, forgetting about her last moments.

"Yubaseyo, Ji Eun here," IU spoke softly in the phone.

"Ji Eun-ah! You didn't tell me about Yoseob!" Taeyang sounded a little cross.

"Ah..Sorry," She apologised.

"Why don't you come to the Big Bang dorm?" Taeyang offered.

"Hahaha..Okay," Ji Eun's heart fluttered at the thought of Taeyang.

She loved being at the Big Bang dorm. The Big Bang Oppas, G-dragon, TOP, Daesung and Seungri were always so friendly to her. She called them by their stage names though, finding G-dragon and TOP's real names awkward to call. Jiyong and Seunghyun. She knew no one would approve her visiting the Big Bang dorm, so she would just have to lie.

"Where are you going?" Her manager asked.

"Out. I'll be back soon," Ji Eun flashed a smile.

"You have a boyfriend now! Why would you want to sneak out like that? Yoseob's right here you know!" Her manager laughed.

"Araso! I want my last bit of freedom before everyone knows about Yoseob and I," Ji Eun ran out the door, avoiding all the strange looks she were getting.

She knocked quietly on the Big Bang dorm and Taeyang opened the door. He pulled her into a tight embrace. All the Big Bang Oppas stood behind him, smiling.

"You've got a boyfriend! What about me?" Taeyang softly smiled.

Ji Eun stopped, unsure whether to tell Taeyang everything that had happened. Soon, all the words flowed out of so only Taeyang could hear.

And no one else.