Awkward (Part 2)

The New Room Mate

Youngshin's POV

I was walking the sidewalks of Seoul, being a bit perplexed at the thought of living in a new city and not knowig where to go >.< Well I was somewhere near City Proper, main Seoul perhaps, there were so many shops around me. It was kinda like Myeongdong... Actually, I didn't know where I was.

Restaurants, coffee shops, salons and stores surrounded me. I bit my lower lip while battling through the crowd of people as I took the pedestrian... What am I going to do?!

"Donghae must be starving..." I said to myself as I walked by a restaurant... I was busy searching for mini marts but someone called out my name...

"Youngshin-sshi!" A guy's voice shouted. I turned my head to the right , where the voice came from. My jaw dropped... but I regained my composure, not looking like a fool.

"Kyuhyun-sshi?" I said and managed to smile as I awkwardly waved at him. He walked to me. omo! My heart was beating like crazy... I bit my lower lip again as he faced me, a smile was on his face. Omo I wanted to melt right now.

"So, what are you doing here?" He asked... and smiled again. Ah jinjja Cho Kyuhyun!

"Uhm- I was-- Actually..." I stuttered out. Aish! I was dumbfounded after that -_- He laughed and I smiled sheepishly.

"Have you eaten lunch?" Kyuhyun asked... My stomach growled. Darn you stomach!!! I shook my head. He laughed. I tried to hide my blush.

Gosh darn it Cho Kyuhyun! Why am I suddenly mute when you talk to me -__- But omg you're so perfect. I can't believe you're talking to me.

"Well I guess your stomach already answered... I haven't had my lunch yet, so do you want to have lunch with me? My pay." He beamed, I smiled back.

"Uhm. Sure." I answered shortly, still shy.

"Great." He said and we walked into a nearby restaurant. After sitting down, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

 

"Ready to order?" The waitress asked politely. Kyuhyun nodded. "I'll have bibimbap... So what do you want to order?" He glanced at me after reading the menu. He grinned. I looked at the menu in my hands...

"I'll order the same." I answered and put the menu down.

***

A few minutes later and the food arrived. We both ate our lunch in such an awkward atmosphere. Kyuhyun cleared his throat as he broke the silence.

"So, how's the bibimnbap?" He started off.

"uhm. It's great... Really good, actually."

"I come here often since they sell the tastiest bibimbap." He said and took another spoonful. All I could do was smile.

AM I DREAMING?! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HAVING LUNCH WITH HIM OTL.

"uhm... So what do you think about the university?" He asked me... He sipped his water and waited for my answer.

"The school seems fine. I can't wait til classes start." I said shyly and rubbed my right arm from all the nervousness. I took another bite.

He stared at me...

I froze into place.

OTL awkward. He leaned closer.

My heart beat pretty fast.

"Kyu--"

 

"You have some rice on the end of your lips." He smirked and wiped the end of my lips with tissue. Oh my gosh he looks more attractive when he smirks.

"Gomawo." I hid my blush. He smiled.

"Have you explored Seoul yet?"

"Aniyo... I don't have any friends yet to come "explore" with me and I don't actually know the directions to some places... I'll just end up being lost." I admitted and chuckled.

"Is that so?" He let out a laugh. I nodded.

"Well why won't you ask your dorm mates to come with you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Ah aniyo... My dorm mate and I aren't that close... He's annoying, actually."

"He?" He asked, confused. AISH! SPEAKING ABOUT DORM MATES... I FORGOT ABOUT DONGHAE!

"You're living with a... guy?" He threw me another question.

"Ah aniyo... I meant she..." I laughed sheepishly... Fortunately, he bought my lame excuse. 

"Since I only spent one school year in Mokpo... We didn't get to spend time together that much."

"Neh..."

"You seem really cool Youngshin... We should hang out more often."

"Ah-- We should." I giggled. He chuckled.

I glanced at my watch... 1:00?! Omo! I've been here too long. I tapped my foot impatiently

"Is something wrong Youngshin?"

"Uhm, I have to go now... I forgot about the errand I was supposed to run." I bit my lip, trying to stop my foot from all the tapping.

"We should get going now then." He smiled.

***

We walked out of the resrtaurant after he payed the bill...

"Thank you Kyuhyun... For the lunch, I'll treat you next time." I beamed.

"Ah no worries..." He patted my shoulder. I SPAZZZED INSIDE.

I blushed.

"Before you leave... Do you want ice cream? My treat." He grinned.

Ah jinjja! I don't want to leave Kyuhyun but I need to check up on Donghae -_-

It took me a while to answer.

Kyuhyun's POV

"Before you leave... Do you want some ice cream? My treat." I asked her and patted her shoulder.

Did she blush? AIGOO SHE'S SO CUTE.

I was waiting for a yes. It took her a while to answer.

"Ah--Kyuhyun-sshi.. I- uhm..."

"Neh?"

"Mianhe Kyuhyun... I have to go now..." She looked down. My heart dropped.

Okay Kyuhyun... That was a No.

"Youngshin-sshi... It's okay... Some other time... Maybe..." She looked up at me again, my heart beat faster when she smiled... I don't know why though.

"But thanks for the lunch... It was really nice bumping into you again. I guess I'll see you soon..." She said and bowed.

"Neh... Thanks too and you're welcome." I bowed as well and we walked away from each other.

I felt so happy and comfortable when I was with her. I walked towards South and glanced back to where we were a while ago... I saw Youngshin again from a distance...

But why did she. walk out from the restaurant again? And with food? Must be for a friend... But she mentioned that she didn't have any friends yet.

Maybe she had a boyfriend?

Aish Cho Kyuhyun... I became a little suspicious as I saw her hurry to one of the taxis.

Should I follow her?

HI READERS!

I'm really sorry for the late update :(

I hope you like this chapter!!!

Thanks for dropping comments, they made my day :')

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

xoxo, thegaemgyu