Awkward

The New Room Mate

Donghae's POV

Where am I? I thought to myself as I slowly opened my eyes, having a heavy feeling at the same time. I was definitely NOT in my room.

I don't know how to put this, but, the whole place smelled so 'girly'.

"Mwo?!" My eyes widened as I saw Youngshin's head rest on my chest.

So I'm in Youngshin's room? How did I get here?

I stared at her face... though she looked uncomfortable in her sleeping position (she sat on a chair next to the bed and rest her head on my chest), she looked so peaceful in her sleep. I smiled. So cute... I tucked the strands of her hair behind her ear...

Okay, what did I just do? Aish... nevermind... Good thing she didn't wake up. I sighed.

Apparently, I still felt sick... I put the back of my hand on my forehead. Still hot, but not that much though. I looked at the sidetable and saw a small basin, a face towel, thermometer, and a glass of water.

She took care of me? I couldn't help but smile at the thought.

I lay in the bed for awhile... letting Youngshin rest. I stared at the ceiling, smiling like crazy. No one has ever cared for me like this.

"Ah Youngshin-sshi... Seriously, If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be having a fever right now... You let me run for hours and ended being like this... but I can't believe you managed to bring me here and actually take care of me. Gomawo." I whispered... Another smile tugged at the end of my lips.

"Kimbap...Ahjumma, kimchi..." She said in her sleep. I got shocked at the fact that she might've heard what I just said, I laughed. Was she dreaming about food?

I heaved a sigh again, relieved that she still didn't wake up.

Wow, she must've been really tired.

Minutes later... Youngshin, who was still in dreamland, wrapped her arms around me and buried her head on my chest.

"She's hugging me?" I thought... I didn't know what to do. This was indeed an awkward position. I froze into place as I felt my heart beat faster every second.

What is this feeling? It bugged me, Youngshin still locked me in her embrace.

Skinship? YOUNGSHIN AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE TO EACH OTHER... I mean, we don't even shake hands or anything...

"Keep calm Donghae..." I repeated in my mind, hoping that this uneasy feeling would leave me. She yawned, her eyes were still shut. She's gonna wake up soon... I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

Youngshin's POV

Am I dreaming? I didn't know my pillow was this warm... well, it was a bit hard for a pillow, but I really felt comfortable. I inhaled a sweet scent and yawned.

Wait... My pillow doesn't smell like guy's perfume... and pillows don't breathe...

I flipped my eyes open and realized that my so-called pillow turned to be Donghae. WHAT WAS I DOING?!

"Omo!" I gasped.

I quickly released my arms and sat up on the chair, almost falling off of it. Good thing he's asleep... it would be totally embarrassing if he saw this. OH MY GOSH. AWKWARD.

I glanced at the digital clock on the sidetable... 11:05?! Did I really sleep this long? I scolded myself and stood up. Before leaving, I took the thermometer on the sidetable and read Donghae's temperature.

"39.5?!" He still has a fever? I put the thermometer aside and replaced the damp face towel on his forehead. He kinda looked pale right now. What would I expect? He skipped dinner, breakfast and  he hasn't even had his lunch... I felt guilty, knowing that he skipped these meals because he had to search for me...

I didn't bother to wake him up and decided to head to some mini marts, since there was no food in the fridge.

After taking a bath, I slipped in my jeans, a white v-neck shirt and grey cardigan.

Before exiting the main door, I checked on Donghae who was still sleeping as I put on my shoes and went out of the dorm.

Donghae's POV

"Omo!" Youngshin gasped. Though my eyes were still shut, I could feel her release the hug... Why did I feel so empty all of a sudden? My heart sank a bit as she got rid of the tight hug.

She checked my temperature and replaced the face towel on my forehead. I still managed to fake that I was sleeping.

I smiled inside...

A few minutes later...

I heard the main door close... I opened my eyes and sat up on her bed. I rubbed my eyes and suddenly felt lonely. I didn't know why I felt this way...

Ugh, I still felt dizzy as I walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, and apparently, I couldn't find anything to eat. Well, we've only moved here yesterday so that explains why it's empty... My stomach growled as I sat down on the dining table...

I didn't feel like going out... I was too weak from my the fever.

Well, she might be back soon... I'll just wait. I frowned, my stomach growled again. Aish I was starving -_-

My eyes roamed around the kitchen... 

CRACKERS! I spotted a pack and grabbed them... I munched on them... but it wasn't that good.

When is she coming back?! 

Hi readers!

Isn't Donghae and his pout uber cute? lol.

Sorry for the late update .__.

Please comment :) I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Please Subscribe! Thanks.

& oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE JONGHYUN AND SUNNY!