The New... Tutor?!

The New Room Mate

Youngshin's POV

CLASSES START TODAY.

"Yah! Youngshin!" Someone knocked on my room's door. I could easily recognize Donghae's voice as he shouted my name again, but in a louder and more annoyed tone.

Ah jinjja, today's the start of the classes. I feel so lazy to get up but I don't want to flunk just beause I was late. I glanced at the digital clock on my sidetable. 6:30 am. Classes start at 8 though. I groaned in annoyance.

"Youngshin! Wake up!" His voice rang in my head even though he was shouting from outisde the room. I forced my eyelids to keep them open and stood up from my bed not even minding to fix my bed.

I opened the door and saw Donghae all dressed up. He must've just finished showering, he dried his hair with the towel on his shoulder. The way his damp hair was a bit messy, Wow he looks hot. okay.

Since we were studying at a University, we didn't have to wear a uniform. He wore a black v-neck and jeans. Okay... Hot? I called Donghae hot? What? Pssh... Nevermind.

"Ya~ Sleepyhead! Why are you staring at me?" He looked at me and smirked. I was dumbfounded. I was staring at him?

"Omo, Youngshin seems to be dazzled with my handsome face." He teased as he finished drying his hair.He threw the towel in one of the baskets.

DAZZLED? WTH. I smirked and rolled my eyes at him. As if, Lee Donghae. Pshh. I went straight to the bathroom after getting my clothes from my room.

"I'll be leaving first!" Donghae shouted, I was still busy taking a shower.

"Neh." I answered shorlty, too relaxed with the cold water.

"Don't forget to lock the door." I heard the door close after that.

***

Classes went on, yeah it was pretty fine to be honest. All of the classes I've attended had topics that were easy to understand, especially English class. But there was one subject that I hated and always failed at. UGH MATH. I've never ever loved math. I would understand some of the topics but after a few more discussions the numbers would just increase and oh my these symbols and equations look so complex, everything becomes a blur. Ugh it was too intricate for my mind. I shook my head as I bit the end of my pen, squeezing my brain for answers. MY BRAIN CELLS ARE CONSTANTLY DYING.

C'mon, c'mon you know this... I squint my eyes and looked at the different equations on my test paper. The whole classroom was quiet,  I looked around and saw everyone quietly concentrating on their own math sheets. I tapped my fingers on my desk and bit my lip as I was almost finished with the last problem. My tapping seemed to get out of control due too my nervousness... My seatmate looked at me and then at my fingers. He looked a bit annoyed. Oops. Sorry. 

I withdrew my hands from the desk and started concentrating on my answers rather than tapping. So yeah, a few more minutes and I got to finish the test just in time! ASSA! I snickered to myself and handed my answer sheet to Professor Chae. I crossed my fingers as he adjusted his glasses and scanned my answers. His expression changed, it was as if he wasn't pleased with my answers. Aigoo, I bet everything I did was wrong -___- I still stood there, waiting for my professor to say anything regarding how well or maybe how bad I did in the test.

He cleared his throat and looked at me. 

"Miss Park, well-- you're not that bad at math..." he started off. I grinned form ear to ear, happy from what I heard.

"..but, your--, let's say you need a math tutor." He ended his sentence, my jaws dropped.

WHAT IS UP WITH THIS AHJISSI?! HE TOLD ME THAT I WASN'T THAT BAD, RIGHT?????! Why in the world do I need a tutor? -_-

"B-but professor..." I frowned, but before I could complain any further and prove to him that I was doing well in math, he sighed and slowly handed my test paper.

Hohoho. A WHAT?! I haven't even got half of the questions correct! My eyes stared at the results in my hand. Woah... aish, I do need a tutor after all, but still... ugh nevermind.

"Miss Park?" Mr. Chae snapped me back to reality.

"N-neh?"

"Would you like to know the name of your tutor?" He smiled now, I forced a smile and slightly bowed my head for him to proceed.

"Uhm.. so who's my new tutor?" I nodded and bit my lip, I felt a bit nervous tbh.

"He's Kyunghee's university's best student. He's really nice too." He smiled and adjusted his glasses. C'mon, just say it Mr. Chae.

Ugh, I bet he's some kind of nerd. What if I don't like him?! Questions raced in my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Cho Kyuhyun." Mr. Chae answered.

To be continued...

Hello my lovely readers! I'm really sorry that it took me so long to update! I've been busy with school and other stuff :(

I'll try to update on Saturdays and Sundays! I hope all of you haven't forgotten about me ;A;

Please comment and subscribe :) Hope all of you enjoyed this short/lame chapter!!! hehe.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

btw, today's my husband's Ryeowook's Birthday!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOKIE!!! :3 <3