Stubborn Kid

The New Room Mate

Youngshin's POV

Never in a million years will I live with him. I sighed. I put on my scarf and frantically took all my luggage.

Without saying a word to Donghae, I stormed out of my room. He seemed to sense my presence as he turned his head to my direction, though I didn't say a word.

He dropped the book in his hands as he met my glare. He stood up and put his hands on his waist.

"Where do you think you're going? huh?" He tapped his foot. He kind of looked like a strict dad right now. I was utterly annoyed at how he acted.

"Away from you." I hissed. His eyes widened in disbelief.

"Mwo?! Do you know what time it is?!" Donghae pointed at the digital clock.

Woah,It's past 10 pm now? Well, I don't care.

I fell asleep for a few hours after deciding this escape. It was indeed dark outside, I glanced at the somehow creepy sight outside the window.

The buildings' lights and lamp posts illuminated the dark streets of Seoul. I didn't answer him. He rolled his eyes and approached me. Aish, why does he even care if I leave?

"It's 10 minutes 'til 11! Do you NOT see how dark it is outside?" He tapped his foot. It was as if I was getting scolding from my mom. I smirked.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Goodbye Hae." I opened the door and marched out before he could even catch me.

"Yah! Park Youngshin!" He shouted, I was in the hallways now and so was he. I continued to ignore him.

"Where do you think you're going?!" He chased me. But too bad for him, I was already in the elevator before he could scold me again.

***

Aigoo... my wrists hurt again. I put my luggage down for a while. The elevator ride wasn't too long since we were only on the 2nd floor.

"Ding." The elevator's door opened. I exited the dorm building and walked the dark alleys of Seoul. Alone on this cold dark night, I tried to search for a cheap cozy motel.

I looked around, omo, it's getting colder and colder. But I just kept on walking, I shook my head to chase away negative thoughts that popped in my mind. My stomach growled. I passed by a convenience store and decided to rest there for a while.

I bought a cup of ramyun and enjoyed every single bite I took. Aigoo, I was really hungry right now :/

Donghae suddenly popped in my mind again...

I really didn't hate him back then. Actually, I loved Donghae back then. 

Remembering that thought gave me goosebumps. I forgot about having a crush on him. A trivial crush on a boy everyone wanted to date. Yes, Lee Donghae.

Donghae's POV

"Aish!" I shouted. I'M DEAD. MRS. PARK'S GONNA KILL ME. I searched around the dark alleys. Is she really this brave enough to pass these scary streets alive?! I jogged and looked from left to right. Still no sign of her.

"Park Youngshin, you're making me crazy!" I hissed and continued to search for her. The streets were too dark, it felt so dangerous. What if bad things happened to her?!

"Youngshin-sshi... Why do you hate me so much?!" I thought in my mind and passed by a convenience store.

All this running made me exhausted. I panted and tried to catch my breath. I entered the store and saw a familiar face.

I smirked.

Hello! Sorry for not updating that often *sorry sorry dance* T_T

Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter :) 

BTW, YOUR COMMENTS MADE MY DAY!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
THANK YOU! <3