She's Back (Part 1)

The New Room Mate

Kyuhyun's POV

Maybe she had a boyfriend?

I became a little suspicious, I saw her hurry to one of the taxis.

Should I follow her?

I shouldn't. Why would I? Yeah, She's a great friend...but why am I feeling so jealous all of a sudden? Wait... I'm what? No.. No..

I shook my head and took a cab back to the dorm.

Youngshin's POV

I walked to a nearby pharmacy and bought some medicine for Hae.

"Ahjussi, Kyunghee University Dorm Please..." I tried to catch my breath. I felt really tired from all the running, I checked in the paper bag and was relieved to know that Donghae's lunch didn't get ruined. Random thoughts popped in my mind on the way back to the dorm... How would Donghae react? He would get really mad at me... that's for sure. I was thinking too much, aigoo I'm gonna get a migraine. 

I just flashbacked at Kyuhyun's face... I still couldn't believe that I was with him :)

I closed my eyes and calmed myself for a while.

20 minutes later...

"Miss, We're here now." The ahjussi's voice woke me up, I looked outside the window. I rubbed my eyes.

"Kamsahamnida." I payed the fare, and stepped out of the cab while I held Donghae's bibimbap on my left.

I entered the dorm... not much people were around. I sighed and went to the elevator.

"Aish, I look like a zombie." I puffed my cheeks and examined my face on the elevator door's reflection...

DING. I stepped inside the elevator. Apparently I wasn't the only one inside.

A girl caught my gaze. A girl whose face I wouldn't forget.

Jessica Jung.

She's back... But she's studying here?! WHY ARE MY PROBLEMS MEETING ME AGAIN. AND WHY DO THESE PROBLEMS HAVE TO REUNITE IN MY DREAM SCHOOL ;__;

I quickly turned my head to the side. She didn't seem to notice me... thank goodness... The atmosphere was uneasy.

Well, if she did notice me, I wouldn't know how my attitude should be when talking to her. I mean, she was so mean to me back then. But that was a long time ago... People change, right? ELEVATOR PLEASE MOVE FASTER.

I didn't really know if I hated her after how she treated me so badly in Mokpo -_-  I just forgot about her rotten attitude and simply didn't care.

"So what floor is your stop?" She asked.

I turned my head to her direction... slowly.

"2nd floor..." I answered bluntly. She looked at me.

"Youngshin? Park Youngshin?" She seemed to recognize my voice and of course, my face.

"Neh?"

"Omo! You study here too?!" She hugged me. Ew, we are so not close ;__; It was as if she was one of my friends. I faked a smile at her.

"Neh." I answered shortly.

Ding. The elevator doors' opened and I stepped outside.

"Nice seeing you again!" She smiled at me, I faked a smile again and waved. Wow, that was unusual... She's treating me nicely? Or is this just a trick? .__. I don't know... But this isn't normal. Perhaps, was she abducted by aliens and replaced her soul? Okay, okay enough with this nonsense. I let out a sigh and walked in the hallway.

Jessica's POV

"Nice seeing you again!" I faked smile at her, but as the elevator's door closed, my smile turned into an evil smirk. Well... well... well... Youngshin's here, huh? Well, I don't care. I wonder if that girl still likes Donghae. But after getting humiliated when Donghae told her that he was dating me? No, she doesn't stand a chance. I wonder if she could even show her face to my Donghae oppa. YES, MY DONGHAE. Even though he broke up with me, I did't believe that our relationship was over. I need him back. He's still mine. No one can take away Donghae from me. The only girl that Donghae should be looking at is me. Me, me, me. Call me selfish? Pssh... I don't care.

My mission? Get him back, before he falls for anyone else.

Youngshin's POV

"201... 202... 203... 204... and 205." I got my keys and turned the knob. 

Yes, the coast was clear and Donghae might be in his room.

I tip-toed to Donghae's room...

"Where did you go?" I turned around and held my heart. I almost had a heart attack. I saw Donghae sitting on one of the dining table's chairs as he tapped his foot. He also had his arms crossed on his chest. 

"Yah! Donghae-ya! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I raised my voice. Where the heck did he come from? He still tapped his foot, waiting for my explanation.

"You didn't answer my question." He said sternly. I tightened my grip on the paper bag I was holding.

"I--" I stuttered out. He raised his eyebrows.

"Well, I-- I bought you lunch!" I closed my eyes and showed him the paper bag I was holding. I opened my eyes now and saw Donghae standing infront of me. He was standing really close to me, I could feel his warm breath hit my cheek.

"Yah~ Donghae... Are you gonna take the lunch or what?!" I stuttered out, feeling uneasy as he stood so close. I slowly loosened my grip on the paper bag as Donghae took it from my hand.

He went to the dining table and sat down again. He also took the bibimbap, chopsticks and spoon out from the paper bag. I still stood there... I wanted to kick him -__- His back faced me.

"So, that's it?" I said as I came back to my senses. I was the one who crossed my arms now and tapped my foot. He was too busy eating, he couldn't answer. I rolled my eyes and took the seat beside his.

He took another bite after another. He stood up and got  a glass of water. 

"What?" He asked me as he noticed that I was staring at him. Actually, I gave him a glare.

"No thank you whatsoever?" I tapped my fingers on the table. He smirked.

"Gomawo." He said with no sincerity, he took another sip of water.

Donghae's POV

"Gomawo." I said.

She rolled her eyes at me. Haha, cute. She looked so mad right now, I don't know exactly why. Wait, let me guess... maybe because of the lack of appreciation perhaps? Well yeah, I'm guessing that was it. She still sat on the chair, giving me evil glares as I glanced at her. What's up with this girl and her grumpiness?

"Have you had lunch yet?" I asked her, breaking the silence. She nodded.

"With who?" I threw another question. She tapped her fingers on the table.

"Kyuhyun..." She said in a low voice. I felt my heart drop a bit. What?

"With who?" I asked again, and raised my eyebrows. I must've misheard what she said. She was with Kyuhyun?

"Are you deaf?! KYUHYUN!" She yelled at me.

"Ah, so the both of you had a date?" I . Yeah, I was completely aware of Youngshin's huge crush on Kyuhyun. At the times when she spazzed over him (back in Mokpo) I was eavesdropping at that time when she told stories about Kyuhyun to her friends.

"A d-d-date?" She stuttered out. Haha, I could see her blush.

"Yeah. A date." Pshh... and she calls me deaf? haha.

"IT WAS NOT A DATE!" She slapped my arm. 

"Ah jinjja! I was just asking, okay?" I smirked at her and ate again.

"Do you still like him?" I asked her again as soon her expression calmed down.

"Who?"

"You know... Kyuhyun-sshi..." I gave her a 'stop acting like you don't know' look.

"Why would I tell you?" She bit her lip and stomped her feet to her room, not answering my question. It was a simple 'Yes' or 'No'. How can she not answer that? Nevermind, why do I even care. And if she does like him, what would that have to do with me?

"By the way, I saw Jessica." She easily changed the topic.

Jessica????? Jessica Jung? I almost spit out my food as I heard my name. WHAT?! She followed me here? I thought I've settled everything with her. My jaw dropped.

"Jes-ssica... Jung?" I stuttered out.

"Yah! Who else?!" Youngshin snapped me back to reality. What does Jessica want now? I've tried my best to get over our relationship but now that she's here again, just thinking about it makes me go insane!

"What?"

"Yeah, in the elevator actually. This dorm's elevator." She looked down. Does that mean Jessica's really serious on staying here?!

"So..." I started off.

"Did she ask anything about me?" I continued and raised my eyebrow.

"Well, uhm, nothing... she didn't mention you." 

I sighed in relief, maybe Jessica got over me too. I hope so.

An interlude of silence...

"I'll be in my room." She got up from the chair.

After she got in, I turned around and stared at the door of her room...

I wonder what she's doing now...

Jessica's POV

I wonder what room Donghae oppa is in. I pouted and looked around the hallways. I should've consulted the front desk first! Aigoo...

But the search will be over soon... I'm gonna find Donghae and he's gonna be mine again.

HI GUYS! I'm really sorry for the late update!!!

I'm sorry for this lame chapter *sorry sorry dance*

Hope you like it!

Please comment and subscribe. THANKS!