It's Official

The New Room Mate

Youngshin's POV

"Let's clear this out." I said in a serious tone as Donghae and I sat on the sofa. Papers were scattered on the coffee table infront of us. Papers of school documents and dorm admission documents rather.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. Ugh Lee Donghae >_< I crossed my arms on my stomach.

"I've told you already! My dorm's 205!" He pointed to the assigned number on his school papers... Aigoo, I can't believe this.

"Mine's 205!" I debated. Well, that only meant one thing. It's true then... I'm really his room mate. The documents were in our hands to prove it.

"So we're officially room mates." He smirked and looked at me. I looked away.

"Never, I'm gonna find a new dorm." I hissed, he laughed.

"Impossible." He scoffed as he put both his hands behind his head.

"What?" I looked at him now.

"Impossible." He repeated, and began compiling the messy stacks of papers on the table.

Oh now I remember, once the admin has assigned you to a dorm, you could'nt exchange rooms. But I'm living with a guy! This should be an exception!

Well, there aren't any rooms available... so I guess I'm stuck with him.

I've tried my best to get away from Mokpo and get away from him, but how unfortunate am I to be living in the same dorm with him?! I reall don't know why I've hated Donghae... There was just a part of him that made me go djhjshjshfj >.<

Maybe because he liked to bully me back then T_T

Yep, there wasn't a day when Donghae didn't make fun of me.

"Youngshin? Are you still alive?" He snapped his fingers infront of me, I was deep in thought at that time.

"Ugh, obviously. I'm still breathing, you know." I rolled my eyes at him. He smirked.

"What's with the smirk?" I raised my eyebrow and stared into his eyes.

Weird, I was suddenly attracted to him, ugh his smirk. I shook my head. Well, Donghae really is handsome, but I just hated the way he acted and the way he treated me.

He kept silent for a while and still looked at me. I could feel the atmosphere change uneasily.

"Hmm... nothing, you haven't changed a bit Youngshin." He looked in my eyes, a smirk still on his face. I tried to avod his gaze, but my eyes seem to be locked on his face.

"Eh?"

"Well, I mean, you're still that same stubborn kid that I've met in Mokpo..." He snickered. I rolled my eyes.

"Me? Stubborn. Psh." I stood up and headed to my room.

"So you're alright with this?" He turned to me, I turned around and shrugged.

"Like I told you earlier, I AM NEVER gonna be room mates with you." I glared at him and closed the door... I packed my clothes and put them back in the suitcase. I did the same with my school supplies.

"Goodbye Lee Donghae." I muttered.

Donghae's POV

"What is she up to now?" I heaved a sigh and the TV. I surfed the channels, no good shows .__.

I turned it off and set my eyes on her room's door.

"If your mom didn't request for me to stay with you, I wouldn't be here." I whispered. Mrs. Park trusted me on this, I need to keep an eye on her.

Aish, such a kid.

Ta-da. Another update! But too lame though OTL

sorry for the late update guys. But, I'm gonna update twice today ^_^

Please comment if you have any questions. THANK YOU!