Table for 5 (Part 2)

The New Room Mate

Youngshin's POV

"Mwo?!" Donghae asked in unison. An interlude of awkward silence.

"Uhmm... Neh, Jessica Jung. Do you guys know her?" Victoria asked, a little surprised at our reaction. Donghae and I looked at each other, Kyuhyun and the other side just smirked. He cleared his throat. 

"Actually, Donghae's girlfriend." Kyuhyun said shortly and crossed his arms on his chest. Donghae instantly looked up at Kyuhyun.

Victoria and I were looking at the both of them. Okay, this was more than awkward. Darn it. First, I bump into Jessica. Then, I bump int othese two and now Jessica's gonna join us at lunch! Ugh. Okay, maybe I'm just overacting. Calm down Youngshin.

"Ex- girlfriend..." Donghae corrected, as if talking to himself.

"Oh," Was all that Victoria could say, hinting a bit of awkwardness and 'let's-not-talk-about-the-past'. 

The four of us stood there in, until someone broke the awkward silence.

"I'm really hungry, can we just find a restaurant now? I'm starving." Kyuhyun complained, but at the same time he looked so cute doing so. Ah, his childish smile reflected a grin on my lips.

"Aigoo, so cute~" Victoria pinched Kyuhyun's cheeks ever so lightly. Kyuhyun blushed and I wanted to roll my eyes. Donghae let out a laugh as if he knew what was going in my dazed mind.

***

The four of us sat at a table for 6 even though it was only five of us who were gonna have dinner. Yes, five. That includes Jessica. Anyway, she wasn't here yet.

Donghae sat next to me and across us were Kyuhyun and Victoria. Kyuhyun sat across me, and Victoria across Donghae. 

"Aish~ This girl won't pick up her phone." Victoria pouted. She was calling Jessica, I guess. Who else would she be calling? A waitress came over to our table with a pen and paper. She wore a dark blue long-sleeved polo, a cashmere skirt, an apron tied across her whole outfit. 

"So what can I get you guys?" She asked in a tone that I was definitely sure wasn't her real voice. I've got to say that she wore too much make up, not to mention the slight smere of her eyeliner and the excessive glitters on her eyelids.

"I'll just order what you'll order Oppa." Victoria smiled to Kyuhyun. The way she said 'oppa', it sounded as if they were going together. Actually, we looked like we were on a double date. Aish aish, Okay.

"Hmm..." Kyuhyun sanned the menu. "Two orders of bibimbap please." Kyuhyun set the menu down and smiled at the waitress. I could notice that the waitress' cheeks flushed a little more pink, despite that she wore too much blush on. Once again, I wanted to roll my eyes right there. Was she flirting--? Okay, no. I shouldn't judge people so easily.

"Hmm.. Ne, 2 bibimbaps." She repeated to herself and scribbled it down.

"And as for the two of you?" Donghae and I looked at the menu. I found everything delicious since I was starving.

"I'll have Japchae." I said, "I'll have the same." Donghae beamed a smile.

"Your order will be served in a few minutes." The waitress placed the small notebook in her apron's pocket. But before she left, she winked at Donghae.

Oh, so she was flirting with Donghae, not Kyuhyun. Good then XDD

***

A few minutes passed and all of us ate our lunch, unfortunately Jessica couldn't join us. HAHAHAHAHA >:))

"Where are you staying Youngshin?" Victoria asked. Aish, I wanted to avoid this topic.

"Uhm... at a dorm near the Campus." I politely answered.

"Do you have a room mate? Because I'm really planning to move out from my dorm. I live alone there and it gets pretty much lonely. So do you have a room mate?" Victoria explained. Anticipating for my answer. I scratched my left hand, raking my head for excuses.

"Uhm... Sorry Vic, but I already have a room mate." I swallowed the huge lump in my throat and smiled awkwardly.

Donghae kept looking at me from the side, Kyuhyun just kept on eating.

"Aww," She sighed.

"What's her name and what is she like? Sorry if I ask tons of questions. I just wanna know since, like I told you I wanna know new friends." She smiled at the end of her sentences and placed her chopsticks aside.

I was shocked, not knowing what I would say. I stepped on Donghae's foot.

"Ow," He turned to me, a bit angry. Kyuhyun and Victoria looked at the both of us. We were dumbfounded.

"Uhmm-- her--"  I took a sip of water before continuing my words.

"She-- Her name's Lala." Donghae interrupted. I felt like I was drowning from how lame that sounded. What?! LALA?!

"Hyung, I thought she was Youngshin's room mate? By any chance do you know her?" Kyuhyun leaned closer to the both of us and sdquinted his eyes as if he was a detective. Oh no, he was on to us.

"Ah, well, Donghae came to our dorm once... to..."

"To borrow fish paste." He ONCE AGAIN interrupted. I stepped on his foot again, but this time a bit harsher.

"Ow," He muttered, bearing the pain.

"Oh... Okay." Kyuhyun leaned back the chair. Victoria was staring at the both of us. Donghae and I to be exact...

"Hmm... wae?" Donghae asked shyly. Victoria still kept her gaze on us, even Kyuhyun was intrigued and looked at us.

"I smell something fishy..." Victoria said slowly, and tapped her fingers, not taking that gaze off of us. OH NO, THEY'RE ON TO US.

"The... fish sauce?" Donghae awkwardly smiled. I was attempting to step on his foot again but he swiftly moved his legs away. Okay, just shut up Donghae...

"Are you and Youngshin really not dating each other?" She finally asked. MWO?! Me and Donghae?! 

"Haha no. and, never in a million years." I laughed sarcastically, sipping my cold water and gazed at Kyuhyun. He stared at me.

I finally found it hard to breathe... not because Kyuhyun was staring at me... but I think I was having asthma attack. Sorry for not mentioning it earlier. I couldn't breathe all of a sudden but I tried to maintain my composure. 

"Youngshin-ah, gwaenchana?" He asked, noticing my difficulty.

"N-n-neh." I managed to spit the words.

"Excuse me." I took my bag and headed to the restroom but before I could leave Donghae and Vic asked me if I was okay. Once again, I nodded.

I held my chest, trying to catch my breath. As I reached the restrooms, the door said 'OUT OF ORDER'.

A door was next to it. I opened the door and saw a dim room. I flipped the lights open and saw it was a janitor's closet, I didn't care where I was. I sat on some sturdy boxes and took my bag searching for my inhaler. My breathing became short and I was starting to sweat. 

My inhaler was no where to be found, this made my heart race.

I panicked. I had no choice but to call that fish.

Donghae's POV

Kyuhyun, Victoria and I were in the middle of talking about the upcoming art exhibits at school when my phone rang.

"Excuse me," I asked, they bowed their heads slightly and carried on with their talk.

I stood up and walked a bit further from our table. I brought out my phone and saw the most unusual name on my screen.

"Prettiest Girl?" I muttered to myself. Who is this? It kept ringing in my hand.

Prettiest Girl...

My eyes widened and I instantly I looked at the screen again. Aha, YOUNGSHIN! I picked it up. But why would she call me?

"Hello?" I said.

"D-Donghae-ya~ I need-" She didn't finish her sentences and all I could hear were incoherent sounds.

"What? I can't hear you, where are you?"

"I need h-help." I could sense that she had difficulty in speaking and her breathing was uneasy. Where in the world should she be? I began to panic, hearing her like that, it was as if my heart sank.

"Where are you?!" I almost shouted. 

"I forgot my inhaler at the dorm--" She managed to say. My foot was involuntary tapping impatiently.

"It's-- in my--room." The call ended just like that. Where would she be?!

"Kyu, Victoria, Mianhe I need to go. Something urgent came up. Uhm.. bye." I said in the quickest way. Kyuhyun seemed to be a bit worried.

"Oh okay. But where's Youngshin?" He asked and stood up from his seat.

"Uhm... Just-- I- need to go now, bye." I was panicking and I raced out the restaurant, trying to flag down a taxi. Hopefully I caught one.

***

Searching for my keys, my hands were sweaty and my worries were constant. Aish aish aish, that girl. I entered her room, no minding to close the front door. I looked in her dressers, in her cabinets, under the bed. WHERE?! I tossed away the covers and eventually found it under her pillow. I left the room and ran down the stairs. My breathing became heavy and I kept panting.

No taxis. GREAT. I ran and ran under the hot sun of Seoul, reaching the restaurant in time. Kyuhyun and Victoria weren't there anymore.

"Where are you?!" I almost yelled into my phone. The waitress and waiters looked at me. I tried to calm down. I was walking in circles inside the restaurant and people were looking at me a if I was insane.

"Sir, how can I help you?" The waitress asked. The previous waitress to be exact.

"Where are the restrooms?" I rubbed the back of my neck out of nervousness.

"This way sir," She directed me to a small hallway with beige walls. There were three doors. Male and Female restroom in which both were out of order. I proceeded to the third door, twisting the knob... I heard my name. The door closed behind me.

"DONGHAE." She quickly snatched the inhaler in my right hand,

After a few seconds. She looked better, though she had beads of sweat dripping from her forehead.

"Ahh, gomawo." She sat down on one of the boxes. I crossed my arms and looked at her.

"What?" She asked.

I cleared my throat. A simple thank you would be nice. I raised my eyebrows and continued to look at Youngshin. 

"Oh, thanks." She placed the inhaler in her bag and looked away.

"Seriously... A closet?" I shook my head and laughed a little.

"Uhm... the bathrooms were out of order, okay." She stood up and walked to the door. I just nodded.

"C'mon, let's just go." She turned the knob, but it wouldn't open. "Aish."

"Excuse me," I was the one who turned the knob but it wouldn't open. Are we gonna be stuck in here?! Furiously, I shook the door knob. Still, it wouldn't open.

"Omo! No, no, no, no. I can't be locked in here!" Youngshin panicked. Cute, ahh. Anyway...

"Do you think I want to get locked in a janitor's closet?! No, right?" I knocked on the door, hoping someone would hear us.

"Ah eottoke? eottoke?" Youngshin was walking in circles. Ridiculous, but still cute. Aish Donghae.

"ANYONE?! YAAA!" I twisted and turned the knob repeatedly.

"I give up. I guess we'd have to wait 'til someone discovers that we're here." I sighed and messed my hair. Youngshin looked at me, her lips pouted.

"Wait?! Just wait?! Aniyo~~" She whined like a kid. Then again, cute.

"If you weren't in this closet, we wouldn't be stuck here!" I sighed. She became quiet and sat down. Her shoulders drooping, her lips pouted. I looked away.

"Ah, I hope Kyuhyun oppa finds me." She rested her hands on her knees and her eyes glowed.

Kyuhyun? 

So.... she still likes him... I sat down and just stared at Youngshin.

Sorry for the late update! T_T

Please comment and subscribe!

More comments motivate me to update! haha.

THANK YOU READERS!!!