You Again?!

The New Room Mate

Donghae's POV

Hello New dorm! Can you believe this? I have this whole dorm room to myself! I looked around the dorm I was in, it was obviously too big for me. It had two bedrooms, a small kitchen, bathroom and a small living room.

I headed to one of the rooms and filled the closet with my clothes.

How exhausting, I sighed and laid my back on my new bed. Ugh, the trip from Mokpo to Seoul was indeed tiring... Today was kind of hectic for me, but who cares? It's time to rest now... I can do whatever I want in this dorm! After all, I am the only one who's gonna use it! I smiled at the thought and reached for a towel in my duffle bag. I locked my room's door.

Before heading to the bathroom, I made sure the front door was locked too. I wouldn't want anyone invading my dorm.

"How quiet though..." I frowned and plugged my Ipod on the stereo, the volume was up. 

I opened the shower and started to relax for a bit...

"I'm gonna like living here." I thought and smiled to myself.

Youngshin's POV

"Dorm 205... 205..." I repeated in my head as I walked in the hallways, it was pretty quiet since I was the only one here. A bit scary though, I felt like I was in one of those horror movies where the ghosts would kidnap you. Ugh, I had goosebumps now. My dorm was on the second level, and down the hall, I could still see the elevator and the stairs beside it.

Well, I'm almost there "201, 202, 203..." I read the signs above the chocolate brown doors and stopped infront of 205.

I sighed and searched for the key inside my bag.

"Hello new dorm..." I muttered and walked in.

I paused and observed the place, loud music was playing. Seems like my room mate's here.

I went to the stereo and turned it to low volume. It's not that I hated music, I love music actually, It's just that the music was too loud and annoying. I carried my bags again, and stopped infront of two doors. The other door was locked.

"I guess that's my dorm mate's room..." I muttered to myself.

I turned the knob on the other door, got in and set my bags in the empty room. My room was a bit dim though. It was simple, yet it kind of looked comfortable, despite the fact that it looked a bit dull.

There was a single bed in the middle, with a side table and lamp shade beside it. To my left was a large cabinet. 

I decided to leave my bags under the study desk at the other side of the room and jumped on my bed, I buried my head under the pillow and closed my eyes...

Finally! A time to relax, classes don't start til tomorrow...

5 minutes later...

"Why is it so noisy again?" I rubbed my eyes... and stood up from the bed.

Oh, I haven't met my room mate yet... Maybe she's here now.

....

"OMO." I gasped and covered my eyes. WHAT IS A HALF GUY DOING IN OUR DORM?! He was only wearing his pants, and a towel was on his shoulder. OH MY INNOCENT EYES!

OMO. I panicked and screamed. His eyes wdened, when he saw me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" We both asked in unison. Before I could run, he put on a shirt and caught my arm.

"I know Taekwondo!" I threatened him, but it sounded so lame. He laughed. I looked at him with an overly annoyed expression.

"Younghshin? Park Youngshin?" He asked, I looked at him... My jaw dropped. WHAT?! What is he doing here? I thought he was in Mokpo?

"Donghae?" I recognized him now. Well, how could I not recognize him? Donghae was my neighbor and classmate since we were little. Ugh, he was annoying and fhjfhjdhsjh >.< I just hated him.

He nodded and let go of my arm.

Donghae's POV

While taking a shower, I realized that someone lowered the volume on the stereos... Could it be that someone's in here?! Aish, I thought I was gonna be the only one here. I rolled my eyes, turned off the shower and headed to my room to get dressed.

"Wait, but who lowered the volume?" I asked myself and got out of my room, leaving my shirt on the table. I hung a towel on my shoulder while drying my hair and stepped out of the room.

"OMO!" What is a girl doing here?! She covered her eyes. I panicked.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" We shouted in unison. Apparently, this is MY dorm. I should be the only one asking that question.

"I know Taekwondo!" Wait, is she threatening me? I wasn't threatened at all. I couldn't help but laugh, she looked so cute when she's annoyed. I looked at her face once again. MY NEIGHBOR?!

Wait... No... Well... It is her! 

She was about to run to the room beside mine but I caught her arm after grabbing my shirt and wearing it.

"Youngshin? Park Youngshin?" I asked. She seemed a bit shocked. It took her a while for to answer.

"Donghae?" She asked, an annoyed expression was on her face.

I nodded.

Well... Well... Well... She finally got into her "dream university"... but what is she doing in MY dorm?!

 

Hello! Another update! YAY!

Please comment below and subscribe!!! =^_^=

Thank you new subscribers!