Take Me Home

The New Room Mate

Kyuhyun's POV

The seminar was about to start but Donghae still wasn't here yet. I tapped my foot impatiently and looked at my wristwatch. Mr. Chae's gonna kill me. Perfect attendance is a must and since I was one of the students who organized this seminar, it would be such a disappointment to my professors if I didn't comply with my promises. Moreover, given the fact that Donghae was gonna be a speaker at this seminar, I still couldn't believe how irresponsible he would be to even miss this. It is for him afterall. This seminar was intended for all the university students who had scholarships in order to get into this University. Darn it, Donghae. I grew impatient. I glanced at Mr. Chae who seemed a bit conscious at the time as well. I shook my head and signaled the other students to take their seats and Mr. Chae began his opening remarks. Before I could finally give up, I squinted my eyes and saw Donghae sneaking in the auditorium. I heaved a sigh of relief. I waved my hand and he sat beside me.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." He ed the top part of his polo. He tried to catch his breath after his sentence. I looked at him quizzically.

"Did you just finish a marathon? What the heck happened?" I whispered sternly, though I was younger than him. He wiped the perspiration off his forehead before answering.

"Before I came here, Youngshin..." He started off. I listened intently to his words as he mentioned her name.

"What happened? What?" I tried my best not to raise my voice. Recently, as Youngshin and I lived together in one roof, I had this strong desire to protect her.

"She sprained her ankle on the way to class." Donghae muttered and looked down. By his expression, I knew they were playing like kids again.

"What?!" I said loudly. Everyone looked at me and I bowed to show my apology.

"She what?!" I hissed once again.

"Donghae hyung!" He looked at me.

"Don't worry, she's in the nurse's station now." He explained. I could sense his worry.

"Wait, since when did you get this concerned about Youngshin?" Donghae hyung asked out of the blue.

“Always.” I gulped. He raised an eyebrow.

"Is it wrong to care about her?" I smirked. I knew Donghae was kinda jealous right now. But all of things I said were true though, I really cared for Youngshin.

“Lee Donghae-ssi, it’s your time to take the floor.” Mr. Chae called out. Before Donghae could go to the front, he whispered something to me; his superior tone could be heard in his voice. He was older than me afterall.

“I’ll be the one to be picking up Youngshin from the nurse’s station.” He said sternly.

“Aish.” I said under my breath. To be honest, I really wanted to see Youngshin. As Donghae was speaking, I sneaked out of the auditorium and whispered to Mr. Chae that I had to run an errand immediately.

***

I went out of the auditorium and headed straight to the nurse’s station. As I opened the door, I heard laughter fill in the room.

“Myungsoo-ah~ You’re really one smart guy.” Youngshin giggled. 

“Myungsoo?” I repeated in my head. SHE’S WITH A GUY??? I felt a pang of--, you know. Jea---. Jea--. JELLY. A pang of jelly. (WTH)
“Are you sure you could go back home with that sprained ankle, Youngshin? That’s crazy talk. You could barely walk.” Myungsoo replied as he checked Youngshin's ankle. How could he touch her that freely?

"Well, I'll be going home in a wheelchair..." She confidently said.

"Touche`. But who's gonna push the wheel chair for you?" He chuckled.

Youngshin's POV

"Touche`. But who's gonna push the wheelchair for you?" Myungsoo chuckled. I was dumbfounded. Aish. I don't want to be stuck here and my ankle hurts like heck. Please take me home now Kyuhyun! or Donghae! I smiled sheepishly when a person suddenly answered Myungsoo's question. I think this is worst than being locked in the storage room T_T

"I am." The both of us turned around. It was Kyuhyun who answered. How did he find out? Assa! My superman's here now. My cheeks were flushed in crimson. It was as if he had an aura. Kyuhyun's such an angel. He grinned when he looked at me but when he looked at Myungsoo his smile faded.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Myungsoo, nice to meet you." Myungsoo bowed politely.

"Ne. I'm Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun." He introduced himself as well, just like a movie star. How could two overly attractive people converge in one room? 

"Are you Youngshin's brother?" Myungsoo asked. Eh?!!! NOOOO. What the heck.

"Haha, no. I'm her friend and I'm here to pick her up." Kyuhyun chuckled and went to me. He put his arm over my shoulder. My heart beat fast. Oh my gosh.

"Ah~ Well Youngshin, no need for making an effort to roll yourself around in a wheelchair." Myungsoo smiled, his dimples showed. Kyuhyun smirked.

I looked at Kyuhyun and shyly smiled at him. Wow, I can't believe he's gonna be the one to accompany me.

"Let me excuse myself, I'm gonna get a wheelchair for Youngshin." Myungsoo bowed slightly and went to the other room. Suddenly Kyuhyun’s polite and poised self turned to a Kyuhyun in ‘panic mode’.

"Kaja!" Kyuhyun tried to carry me bridal style. I felt like my heart dropped.

"Kyu! What are you doing?!" I looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"I'm gonna carry you home." he said.

"What." I answered blankly.

"Aish, just come on." Kyuhyun told me to put my arm around his neck and we went out of the nurse's station.

I felt like I was living in a fantasy. HALLELUJAH~ HALLEJUAH~  I stared at Kyuhyun's face as he walked to our dorm carrying me. When did Kyuhyun and I become this comfortable with each other? I smiled to myself.

***

"Was I that heavy?" I chuckled awkwardly as Kyuhyun set me down on my bed. He smiled warmly and tucked the loose strands of my hair behind my ear. Kyuhyun, don't you know that my heart's beating here like crazy??? I think I was falling more and more for him. Who knew that I would have this moment with him?

"Aniyo." He smiled once again and made sure to put a pillow under my foot.

"Why did we rush home by the way?" I asked. He laughed.

"That Myungsoo looked like a creep." Kyuhyun laughed. EVIL.

"What the? He looks nice." I pouted. How could Kyuhyun judge Myungsoo like that? I wondered.

"You know Youngshin..." Kyuhyun started off. Our eyes met.

"We haven't been comfortable being with each other. There's like an awkwardness surrounding us everytime we meet." Kyuhyun continued. Aish how did he know?
"Is that so?" I laughed lightly. He nodded.

"I want to get rid of that awkwardness." He grinned. I nodded in agreement. I guess Kyuhyun and I are really getting close to each other. It feels nice.

An hour passed of endless talking and jokes…  and Kyuhyun fell asleep beside me. I repeat. BESIDE ME. I lightly slapped my cheek. Wake up, Youngshin-ah. But I am awake. My heart beat fast once again. I scanned his perfect features. His forehead, his nose, his lips.

Donghae's POV

The seminar ended well. I guess Kyuhyun didn't listen to me and went ahead to pick up Youngshin. Aish! I wanted to be with her. Kyuhyun's such an evil kid. I shook my head and took my shoes off at the entrance of our dorm. I then walked into my room to see if Kyuhyun was there; but he wasn't. I went to Youngshin's room and carefully opened the door.

I couldn't believe my eyes. My heart felt like it was stabbed a million times.

Kyuhyun and was sleeping soundly beside her and Youngshin stared at Kyuhyun with a smile on her face.

Darn it, Lee Donghae. She's falling for Kyuhyun more and more. I couldn't stand seeing them both. I left the dorm once again and sighed.

Jessica's POV

I saw someone familiar crossing the street. Omo! It's Donghae oppa! I grinned from ear to ear.

"Donghae oppa!" I called out cutely. He turned to my direction. I signaled him to come near me and so he did. He looked a bit sad though. Waeyo? I'll cheer up my man. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

“Oppa~” I called out cutely. He didn’t hug me back and kept a blank expression.

“Jessica, not now. Please.” He shook me off and continued to walk. How dare he just leave me like that?

“Yah Lee Donghae.” I caught his hand. He heaved a sigh. What the heck is your problem?

“Mianhe. I have something up. I want to be alone.” Donghae said sternly. Such a grey cloud over him.

“You never changed.” I said.

“Mwo?!” He looked at me annoyed.

“Stubborn. Still stubborn.” I hissed.

“Oppa, can’t you see? I still want to be with you.” I hugged him tightly. I want my man back.

***

A few hours have passed. I dragged Donghae to a club and I danced with my friends. It was late at night and he was still drinking and drinking. I sat beside him and told him to hit the dancefloor.

Donghae was a bit drunk and he hugged me as we danced.

“Sica~ You are neomu neomu yeppeo~” He shouted. Donghae giggled. I kissed his cheek. The both of us danced, I was enjoying the moment so much. I hope he never leaves me again. No other girl can be with but me. He was too drunk that I asked him to sit down for a while.

Donghae fell asleep at the table and I called my driver to bring us back home.

Youngshin’s POV

I stirred in my sleep but realized that I couldn’t roll around in my bed because someone was hugging my waist. I slowly opened my eyes and Kyuhyun’s face was a few centimeters away from me. My heart beat wildly. So, he didn’t wake up and leave? I couldn’t let go of his embrace because he slept so soundly. I closed my eyes once again and felt how warm his body was. So comfortable despite the awkwardness at first. I sighed.

Kyuhyun hugged me tighter and this time he buried his face in my neck. I seriously couldn’t control the beating of my heart. Okay, it felt a bit awkward everytime his breathing would hit my neck. Awkwardness crept once again. Aigoo.

Finally, I could sense he was awake.

“hmmm,” He rubbed his eyes. I panicked that he would scream, I was waiting for an “AHH WHAT AM I DOING HERE” but as soon as he opened his beautiful tired eyes, he smiled at me.

“Good morning and I’m sorry.” He chuckled lightly. He let go of me and sat up.

“I’m sorry for invading your bed, and hugging you.” He continued. He fixed his disheveled hair and ran his pretty fingers through his dark brown hair.

“Ah- aniyo~ I should thank you for taking care of me.” I smiled. I looked at my ankle and fortunately it didn’t hurt that much anymore.

“How’s your ankle?” He asked and went over to check it.

“Well, it’s fine.” I smiled. I never knew that Kyuhyun would be this caring, it made my heart flutter.

2 weeks later…

I’ve finally recovered from my sprained ankle. I was walking to my College Algebra class when I heard someone call my name.

“Park Youngshin!” I turned around and saw Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo-ah~” I politely bowed and waved.

“You disappeared last week.” He chuckled.

“Yeah… Kyuhyun was crazy enough to carry me home.” I laughed and tuck my hair behind my ear.

“I wanted to contact you but I don’t have your number.” He frowned slightly.

“So… is it okay if I get your number now?” He showed his dimpled smile. I was a bit hesitant and Kyuhyun’s voice was in my head “That Myungsoo guy looked like  a creep”. I didn’t believe him of course. Myungsoo’s kindness was genuine.

“62-896-8819” I replied.

“Great.” He smiled after saving the number.

“I’ll call you then. Bye~” He walked away with a smile on his face.

“Oh Mianhamnida~” A girl bumped into me.

“Gwaenchanayo.” I smiled, she had long curly hair. I haven’t seen on her campus before.

“Shin Hyeri imnida, I’m a transferee here.” She introduced herself.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Park Youngshin.” I replied.

As the day went on, Hyeri and I went to class and even hung out and ate lunch together. Oh yay I can’t believe I have a girl bff now~ I was used to being around the boys (Hae and Kyu). This is definitely a change. I could tell her my secrets and talk about girl stuff. Hyeri seemed really nice and I’m glad I got to be close to her.

***

“Youngshin-ah~ We should totally have a sleepover.” Hyeri smiled like a kid. We were at a café near the University.

“Sleepover?” I laughed.

“Yeah. At your house!” She said.

“MWO?!” I was surprised. I thought the venue was gonna be at her house T_T

“We could do makeovers and nail polish and watch movies!”

“Ahahaha, Hyeri. We can’t have a sleepover at my house/dorm.” I replied. WHY DO PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHICH DORM I LIVE IN. WHY.

“Hmm bummer. Well okay then.” She let it slide. Wew. I was afraid that she was gonna ask why I couldn’t invite people over.

“Youngshin, I often see you with Donghae oppa.” She smiled brightly and suddenly changed the topic. Was she suspicious?

“Oh~”

“Is he your boyfriend?” She asked.

“Ah- aniyo.” I laughed.

“He’s handsome~” She added. I just smiled and Donghae’s face flashed in my mind. Yeah, that fish is handsome.

“Well I hope I can know him well.” She seemed interested in him. But deep inside I was like: “Why???” Ugh should I be a tiny bit jealous? I like Kyuhyun but Donghae has this unique charm despite him being annoying.

Jessica’s POV

I saw Youngshin with her new friend. I crossed my arms and glared at her from afar.

“You will never be happy, PARK YOUNGSHIN.” I hissed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!

OMG I MISSED AFF SO MUCH!!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS?!!!! Well, here's another chapter!

Youngshin will face alot of trouble in the next chapter :O Who will help her???

PLEASE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE. I love you all :)

xoxoxoxo,

thegaemgyu