New Students

Dear Diary, I Love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cyZe0nlAU

A'ST1 - 아쉬운 마음인 걸 (Yearning of the Heart)

 

"Honey! You have clubs after school today?" Your mother asked.

"Yes mom!  I have my study session for math as well.  I won't be home till 6PM." You yelled from the door.

"Alright! Have a nice day!"

With a piece of toast in your mouth, you hurried through the door to start a fresh new week of school.  Hopping on your right foot, you slipped on your left shoe.  And before you know it... you were running after the bus you had just missed.

"ADJUSSHI!!!" You screamed.

The bus stopped automatically.  You caught your breath, boarding onto the bus.

"You are early today." You said.

"Sorry ________." He smiled.

"It's alright, good morning." You smiled back.

You made your way to the back of the bus.  Sitting down, you pulled out your earphones, listening to your music.  As the bus ride went on, a few more of students boarded.  Soon, the whole bus was crowded.  Lucky for you, you were sitting next to someone who doesn't smell of old smelly feet like last week.  Seeing the high school from afar, you rang the bell.  Squeezing your way through the crowd, you finally made it to the front of the bus. Waving goodbye to the bus driver, you got off.

"_________!"

You turned around to see your two best friends.  Lee Taemin and Jung Soojung (Krystal).

"Krystal, Taemin." You waved.

"I'm surprised your early today." Krystal said.

The three of you arrived at the gates of Daewon High School.

"Yeah, adjusshi came early.  Anyways, today the new students are arriving right?"

"Yes! I hope they are boys, hot boys!" Krystal squealed.

"Hey, slow your horses okay.  What if they aren't boys, or better yet not hot." Taemin teased.

"STOP! Your ruining my fantasies!" Krystal yelled.

"Come on guys, we better go to class before Mr. Park makes you clean the classroom again."

Walking into class, Taemin and Krystal were still arguing over the fact that they both got busted and had to stay after school to clean the classroom.

"It was your  fault Lee Taemin! You threw that pen at my head!" Krsytal yelled.

"NOT! I wouldn't do such a thing to my best friend!" Taemin said, making a shock expression.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Krystal said sitting in front of Taemin.

You giggled at your friends, sitting in your desk that you shared with no one.

Mr. Park came in with six very handsome boys.  Of course you weren't paying attention, you were a book worm and was studying for the math quiz that was today.

"Alright Krystal, Taemin.  Do you want to stay after school and clean my office?" Mr. Park asked.

"NO!"

"Alright class, we have six new students from the U.S.  Please introduce yourselves."

"I'm Chunji."

"I'm CAP."

"I'm Ricky."

"I'm Changjo."

"I'm Neil."

"I'm L. Joe."

Mr. Park cleared his throat.

"Your real names."

The boys glared at Mr. Park before re-introducing themsevles.

"Lee Chanhee."

"Bang Minsoo."

"Yoo Changhyun."

"Choi Jonghyun."

"Ahn Daniel."

"Lee Byunghyun."

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TyQwZ8QFio

Teen Top - 꽃다발 로고송

Upon hearing that name.  You raised your head staring at the boy who said it.  You stared at his features.  His face, his eyes, and his appearance.

'He's not who I think he is... right?' You thought.

The boys were assigned seats.  CAP was sitting next to Krystal, while the other boys were spread across the classroom.

"Byunghyun, you can sit next to _________."

Not making eye contact with him.  You stared at your math textbook studying for you math quiz.  He dropped his bag on the floor, throwing the chair out, taking a seat.  You turned, staring at him again.  Suddenly a picture of your best friend Byunghyun appeared in your head.  You shook your head, getting rid of the thought.

'He can't be him.  If it was him.  He would have already said hi to me.  The Byunghyun I know, wouldn't forget me.'

Continuing to stare at him, he turned to you.

"Could you stop staring at me, your creeping the out of me."

You turned your head towards the board.  He laid back in his chair, putting his feet up on the desk.  You continued to stare at the board, copying the notes Mr. Park was writing.

'He is so not my Byunghyun.'