Is She?

Dear Diary, I Love You

You stretched your arms out as you closed your diary.  Putting it on the shelf, you turned away to get ready to go shopping with your friends, Krystal and Taemin when you noticed something.

You ran back to the shelf to see the journal of you and Byunghyun's memories gone.

"What the!" You yelled.

You looked everywhere, through your bookshelf, to your bed, under your bed, your closet and bathroom, but it was nowhere to be found.

"_________!!!!" You heard Krystal's voice from outside your house.

"I guess I'll look for it later." You whispered running out the house.

Krystal waved as Taemin just smiled.  You ran up to them.

"Sorry, Let's go!"

Krystals Oufit : http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9600000/krystal-merry-go-round-f-x-9679983-450-600.jpg

Taemin's Outfit: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4020/4465647219_b0b68be575.jpg

Your Outfit: http://www.angiehearts.net/v/vspfiles/photos/mEYC2110b-2.jpg

(Just that your wearing converse instead of red heels.)

You guys arrived at the mall.  Krystal and you shopped while Taemin waited outside holding your bags.  Krystal and you walked out of a clothing store with two more bags for Taemin to carry.

"Here you go!" Krystal said handing them to him.

"Yah! Why is it you guys always invite me to go shopping with you.  I'm not your servant." Taemin pouted.

"Cause you follow instructions very well." Krystal laughed running off.

"Oppa, let me help you." You offered.

"It's okay _________, I got it." Taemin smiled.

You always felt bad that Taemin never got to shop for anything for himself when he comes shopping with you and Krystal.  Krystal always makes Taemin come along cause she's too lazy to carry her own bags.

"Wha! This is so cute! ________ come here!" Krystal said.

You walked over as she put the piece of clothing in front of you.

"You would look fabulous in this outfit!"

You laughed as you noticed someone.

"Mrs. Lee?" You said.

Mrs. Lee looked at you and smiled, clapping her hands.

"Oh! _________!!!!" She squealed.

She ran up to you hugging you tightly.

"What a surprise! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm shopping with my friends, um this is Krystal."

"Anyeonghaseyo, Jung Soo Jung ibnida! But you can call me Krystal!" Krystal introduced herself.

"A pleasure to meet you dear.  ________, have you see Byunghyun anywhere?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"He's here?" You asked.

"Eomma, I found the.."

Krystal and you turned to see Byunghyun holding a woman's top.

"The shirt you were looking for." L. Joe finished his sentence.

"Oh! Thank you dear, why don't you guys talk while I try this on."

Your eyes widened as L. Joe just smirked.

"What are you two doing here?" L. Joe asked.

"Shopping.  Is your friends here? CAP by any chance?" Krystal asked.

You elbowed her softly as she gave you a What expression.

"Yes they are, they are outside."

Krystal ran out, as Taemin stared at her funny.  He noticed that she ran up to CAP as he smiled toward her.

Taemin's eyes widened as he looked in the store to see you and L. Joe alone.

"L. Joe..." Taemin glared.

L. Joe and you were alone.  You looked up at him as he walked around the store.

"So, you are with your lame friends." L. Joe laughed.

"They aren't lame." You replied.

"Whatever.  If you excuse me I have better things than hanging around you." L. Joe said.

"________ ah!"

You turned to see Taemin.

"Oh Taemin oppa.  What are you doing-"

"Come on, I want to go get ice cream." Taemin said, pulling you away from the store.

"Wha! Oppa!" You yelled as Taemin dragged you off.

L. Joe smirked.

"Two can play this game."

You and Taemin ordered Cookie's n Cream ice cream.  You noticed that Krystal was with CAP.

"Are they a thing now?" You asked Taemin.

"Probably not." Taemin said his ice cream cone.

"Oppa." You said.

"Hm?" Taemin asked, looking at you.

"Gomawo.. For pulling me away from L. Joe." You said.

"No problem, I thought you seemed uncomfortable with him." Taemin said.

'Besides I didn't want you near him.' Taemin thought.

"Yah!"

You turned around to see CAP and L. Joe handshaking, sitting down.  Krystal just smiled and waved at L. Joe.

"What the?!" You said.

You walked over.

"Krystal lets go." You said.

"Oooh perfect timing come sit ________."

"I think we should go." Taemin said.

"Oh come on, sit Taemin.  They want to be friends." Krystal said smiling towards CAP.

"Probably more than friends." Taemin mumbled.

"YAH!" Krystal yelled.

"Come on Krystal lets go." You and Taemin grabbed her.

L. Joe smirked as he stood up from his chair, getting a hold of your wrist.

"If you don't mind me, I'll be borrowing her." L. Joe grinned at Taemin, dragging you with him.

"Yah! L. Joe!" Taemin yelled, before he could run after him, the rest of Teen Top blocked his way.

"Move!" Taemin yelled.

"No chance." Chunji smirked.   His arms crossing his chest.

L. Joe dragged you to a isolated place, pushing you towards the wall.

"Ah! What are you doing!" You yelled.

L. Joe smirked.  He leaned in towards your face.

"This."

Your eyes widened.

l. Joe leaned his face in more, as his lips touched yours.  Struggling, you tried with all your might to push him away but you couldn't.  Eventually you started to kiss him back.  Cause deep inside... you still loved him.  You finally caught yourself, pushing him away.

SMACK!

L. Joe's face was turned to the side, with a big red mark on his left cheek.

"Babo." You said.

L. Joe stared at you with his grin.  But soon, his grin disappeared when he saw tears running down your face.

"I HATE YOU!" You screamed.

Your voice echoed.  You clenched your fist together.

"I hate you Lee Byunghyun! I HATE YOU!" You yelled running off.

L. Joe held his head as he slumped to the ground.

Flashback: L. Joe's memories.

"Please accept my love." A girl said handing Byunghyun a box of chocolate.

Byunghyun smiled as he accepted it.

"Gomawo, Minhee shi." Byunghyun said.

A girl watched from afar, as she clenched on her box of chocolate she had made just for him.  Byunghyun turned around, his eyes grew big seeing the girl in front of him.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked.

The girl pushed him away.  He looked down noticing the box of chocolate.

"Hey? You didn't give it to someone yet?" He asked.

The girl stepped back, tears falling down her face.

"Yah, why are you crying? He didn't accept it? Let me go talk to him."

"I hate you." The girl whispered.

Byunghyun stared at the girl and walked closer but she stepped back.

"I hate you! Go back to Minhee!" She yelled and ran off.

"YAH!" Byunghyun yelled.

He looked down to see the box of chocolate on the floor.  He picked it up, opening it.

Chocolate box: http://americanholidayfudge.com/images/image%20chocolate%20fudge%20i%20love%20you.jpg

His eyes widened as he watched you run off.

End of flashback.

L. Joe looked up as he stared at you running.

"She isn't... is she?"