Ricky's Past

Dear Diary, I Love You

Krystal, You and Ricky ran towards a small area.  You didn't know where it was but it was somewhere safe.

"Are they going to be okay?" Krystal asked, catching her breath.

"Don't worry, they will be and you guys will be okay too.  Nobody knows this place.  Not even hyungs." Ricky said.

You looked at Ricky.  All three of you sat on the ground.

"Hey Ricky, why does everyone know how to fight, but you?" Krystal asked.

Ricky looked at the ground.  He breathed in and out, laying down on the grass in a big open meadow.

Picture of the meadow: http://www.plant.ch/pictures/spring_meadow.jpg

A biker rode by as an awkward silence was created.

"Cause I'm weak." Ricky said, his hands behind his head, looking up at the sky.

Krystal and you stared at him.

"Back then, I would get into fights in America.   All I could do was talk, but in the end, I would get beaten up by all the punks and bullies at the school."

Ricky smiled.

"Before I met L. Joe, I was bullied by everyone.  Everyone would tease me, beat me up, and all I would do is talk back to them, but I don't have anything else.  I can't fight.  Nor am I able to stand on my own feet and beat someone up." Ricky said.

"But, then I met L. Joe....."

Flashback: L.A: Year 2006

Ricky was walking home from school, when a group of kids were following him.  Ricky stopped staring at the White kid with some Hispanics.

"Why the are you following me!" Ricky yelled.

"Excuse me!  You got some nerves kid!  Think you can boss me around huh?" The White kid yelled.

The White kid walked up to him, punching him in the face.

"Ha! Talker eh?  Let's see if you can talk when I beat your mouth shut!"

The group of boys started beating Ricky up.  All Ricky could do was cover himself.

"What the do you think your doing!" A voice yelled.

The boy threw his backpack at them, kicking them to the ground.  He pulled the white kid's collar, pulling him to his face.

"Touch him again, and you'll have to answer to me!"

"You... your..." The kid said.

"Yeah! Now beat it!"

Ricky tried to stand up, but fell.  The boy caught him before he went to the ground.  Ricky looked up to see a blonde kid.  The boy smiled.

"Are you alright?" The boy said in English.

"Are you Korean?" He asked, this time in Korean.

Ricky nodded.

"Good! Now let's get you cleaned up."

Ricky and the boy arrived at his place.  The boy set Ricky on his bed, before walking over to the bathroom to get bandages.

The boy came back, tending Ricky's wounds.

"Don't you know who I am?" Ricky asked.

The boy looked up at him.

"Nope."

He continued tending his wounds.

"Ah!" Ricky yelped.

"Sorry! It's going to sting a bit."

The boy was finished.  He started cleaning up.

"I should be asking you the same question." The boy said.

Ricky looked up at him, as the boy stood up, setting the first aid kit on his desk.

"You really don't know who I am, don't you?" The boy asked.

Ricky nodded.

"I don't know who you are, or where you come from, but when I see someone in need, I have to help them.  That's what the great L. Joe does.  I help anyone in need."

Ricky eyes widened.  For the first time, he thought of hope.  Hope that this person would like him just the way he is, even if he is a big mouth.

"So, you don't care how big of a mouth I have?" Ricky asked.

L. Joe head tilted, as he walked up to Ricky, pulling his mouth open.

"AHHH!" Ricky yelled.

L. Joe laughed.

"You don't have a big mouth, you have a brave mouth.  A mouth like that is needed." L. Joe smiled.

Ricky for once in his life, smiled back towards L. Joe.

"How old are you?" L. Joe asked.

"I'm twelve." Ricky replied.

L. Joe turned around, putting his hand out.

"I guess I'm your hyung." L. Joe said, smiling towards him.

"Hyung?" Ricky questioned.

"Call me L. Joe hyung.  If anyone tries to mess with you, just call out my name and I'll be there.  I'll be the big brother who will always have his little brothers back." L. Joe grinned.

Ricky smiled, nodding.

"Arasso, L. Joe hyung."

End of Flashback.

Krystal wiped her tears, as you sat there shocked.

"But I'm always a burdened towards L. Joe hyung.   He's always been protecting me, but this time... I want to protect him.... I want to protect everyone." Ricky said, tears falling down his face.

You smiled at him, grabbing his hand.

"You do have the courage to.  As long as you keep thinking of the ones you love, that will give you the strength to fight back." You said.

"You really think so?" Ricky asked.

"I know so." You smiled.

Ricky's phone rang.

"Yeobseyo?" Ricky answered, wiping his tears.

"Yah! You okay?" L. Joe asked.

"I'm fine hyung." Ricky replied.

"Well, where are you guys?  We are done with the principal, I want to go eat some ice cream!" L. Joe complained.

Ricky laughed.

"Neh hyung, we will be right there."

"HURRY! I WANT ICE CREAM!" L. Joe yelled through the phone so loud, you and Krystal could hear him.

You and Krystal laughed.  Ricky laughed as well as the three of you left the meadow.

------

a/n: Please also check out my other story "When the Door Closes" Featuring you, Yoon Doojoon & Son Dongwoon!

link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/18894/when-the-door-closes-b2st-beast-dongwoon-dujun-you

I also have another story which is hiatus for now until I finish this story which is called "Before The Dawn" featuring Infinite.

link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/18931/hiatus-before-the-dawn-dongwoo-hoya-infinite-myungsoo-sunggyu-sungjong-woohyun

Hope you guys enjoy!

 

I also want to thank all of you my subscribers and viewers!!! Without you guys, this story wouldn't be succeeding! :D  I love you guys!!!!