Fight

Dear Diary, I Love You

Taemin threw the first punch, landing in L. Joe's jaw.  You screamed in horror.

"Byunghyun oppa!" You screamed.

L. Joe coughed, blood spilling out of his mouth.

Taemin smirked, pulling L. Joe's collar, pulling his face to his.

"Your pathetic.  I wasted my time being friends with you both." Taemin spat, throwing L. Joe back to the ground.

Taemin made his way to you, but L. Joe stood up, charging at him, pushing him to the ground.

"I regret ever calling you hyung!" L. Joe yelled.

CAP and Jonghyun were in on the ground near Krystal.  CAP got on top of Jonghyun, punching his face. 

"Minsoo oppa! Stop your hurting him!" Krystal screamed.

"You care about this punk!" CAP asked, punching his face again.

"No! I care that you'll end up in jail! SO STOP!" Krystal begged.

Just when CAP was going to get up, Jonghyun pushed him to the ground.

"My turn." He glared.

"Minsoo oppa!" Krystal screamed.

Niel and Key were on the opposite side of the room, while the others were scattered all over the place.

L. Joe and Taemin were fighting near you.  You tried to stop them but you couldn't move.  Just then, you felt someone untying you.  You turned to see Ricky.

"Ricky oppa!" You said.

"Hi _______!" Ricky said giving you a peace sign.

You turned to see L. Joe getting pwned to the ground.

"Ricky we have to do something! I can't just stand here and watch Byunghyun oppa get beaten like this!" You screamed.

"Come on!" Ricky said, dragging you. 

"No! I want to help!" You screamed.

"You can help by getting out of here.  L. Joe hyung doesn't want you to get hurt." Ricky said.

"Well I don't want him to get hurt! Because of me!" You yelled.

You turned to see Taemin pull out a knife, your eyes widened.

"Byunghyun oppa!" You screamed.

Jonghyun punched CAP in the face more and more.  Right when he was going to land another one, a hand stopped him.  Jonghyun looked up shocked.

"J-Jessica." He murmured.

Jessica pushed his hand away, kicking him down to the ground with her heels.  Jonghyun gasped at the pain, holding onto his chest.

"That was for my sister Krystal." Jessica glared.

Krystal stood there in awe.

Jessica walked up to him again, kicking him in his private part and punching his face.  Jonghyun screamed in pain.

"And that was for me.  For making me believe you were trustworthy and gentleman who would love me for me, not my body." Jessica glared.

After she dealt with Jonghyun, she ran to Krystal.  She untied her staring at her.

"I'm sorry Krystal, I was wrong." Jessica said, caressing her younger sister's hair.

"Eonni..." Krystal's tears welled in her eyes as she hugged her.

Jessica turned towards CAP.

"Come on, lets get you out of this place and call for an ambulance."

Sirens of the ambulance came and everyone was taken out of the warehouse.

As everyone was taken out, Onew looked inside.

"Taemin!" Onew yelled.

Niel, Chanjo, Chunji, and CAP's eyes widened.

"RICKY!" They screamed.

Ricky was laying on the collapsed bed.  He was being wheeled towards the ambulance truck.  You were walking to the truck with your hands wrapped around Ricky's hand.

"Ricky.  Please wake up!" You screamed.

Ricky's eyes opened slightly as he smiled.

"________, are you okay?  Is L. Joe hyung okay?" Ricky asked.

You nodded, putting his hand to your face.

"Good." Ricky smiled.

L. Joe limped towards Ricky.

"You idiot! Why did you do that!" L. Joe screamed, tears in his eyes.

"Cause, L. Joe hyung has always protected me.  It was my turn to protect you." Ricky smiled.

"Was I brave hyung?  ________?" Ricky asked.

You and L. Joe stared at each other and nodded.

"Very brave, like a knight in shining armor." You giggled.

Ricky smiled happily.

"We will be at the hospital soon okay?" L. Joe said.

Ricky nodded.  The medics wheeled him in as they rushed him to the hospital.

"What happened!?" CAP and the rest asked.

Flashback:

"Byunghyun oppa!"

Ricky's eyes widened.

Taemin walked up behind L. Joe, ready to stab him in the back.

You started to run, but Ricky was faster.  He ran towards Taemin, pulling his arm.  Taemin stared at him, pushing him to the ground.

"Move it, weakling." Taemin muttered.

Ricky glared up at him.  His fists clenched, dirt being smashed in his hands.  He ran up to him, pushing him to the ground.

"Ricky!" L. Joe yelled.

L. Joe pushed Ricky off, as he attacked Taemin.  Taemin pushed L. Joe off him.

"I'm going to end you!" Taemin screamed.

Taemin ran towards L. Joe, the knife in front of him, ready to attack.

L. Joe's eyes widened.

He felt pain, but worse.

Your tears fell, as you screamed.

Taemin's eyes widened.  He pulled out the knife, dropping it to the ground.

"How- how... you..." Taemin muttered dropping to the ground.

Ricky stood between them, his back facing L. Joe.  Ricky slumped to the ground, as L. Joe caught him, falling to the ground with him.

"Ricky! RICKY!" L. Joe screamed.

Ricky opened his eyes, smiling.

"L-L.Joe....hyung." Ricky whispered.

"Yah! YOU BABO! How- Why did you!"

Before he could answer, the medics rushed in.  The put Ricky on the collapsed bed, rushing him outside.

End of Flashback.

Teen Top stared at the ambulance truck.

"Come on, let's hurry." Chunji said.