Be Mine, and Only Mine

Dear Diary, I Love You

Today, you were getting dressed.  You took forever to pick out the perfect outfit.  The reason why? You were going on a double date with Krystal and CAP with L. Joe.  It wasn't a real date its just you and L. Joe hanging out with a couple Krystal and CAP but happened to be called double dating you kept telling yourself.

"Perfect." You smiled looking at yourself in the mirror.

Outifit:

You heard a knock on the door.  You rushed downstairs, opening the door to see L. Joe.  He smiled at you, dressed very handsome.

L. Joe: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5xovlqNSo1qcqy04o1_400.png

"Well you look handsome." You said.

"Well I must look good for my girlfriend." He grinned.

You nudged him.

"Who said I was your girlfriend?" You questioned before walking out, hugging Krystal.

"Soon you will." L. Joe whispered before running towards you.

CAP drove to an amusement park.  Krystal and you were linked arm to arm, walking around.

"Hey! I thought this was a double date?" CAP asked.

"It is!" Krystal smiled.

Krystal's outfit: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs121.snc4/36424_403789422422_190809612422_5036621_5881980_n.jpg

CAP's Outfit: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs845.snc4/71119_171403989540350_3597088_n.jpg

L. Joe winked at Krystal as she released your arm, wrapping her arms around CAP.

"Well me and Minsoo oppa will go now! HAVE FUN!" Krystal smiled, pulling CAP along with her.

"Yah! I thought we are double dating?" CAP asked.

"Silly, we are getting L. Joe and _______ together duh! Now come on! It's time to leave them alone and us to have fun!" Krystal smiled.

You watched as Krystal left with CAP.  You were calling out to her when a hand wrapped around yours.

"Come on!" L. Joe said.

The two of you went on rides, roller coasters, spin out, helicopter and even the ring of fire!  Then the two of you landed in front of a haunted house.

"Wanna go in?" L. Joe asked.

"No!" You yelled.

"Oh don't be baby." L. Joe laughed, pushing you through the doors.

"Byunghyun oppa, I'm scared." You whispered.

"Shh, your with me nothing will-AHHH WHAT WAS THAT!" L. Joe screamed.

At that moment a fake spider was hanging in front of the two of you.

You burst out laughing, falling to the ground.  Your stomach hurt so much you couldn't get up.

"HAHAHAHA!" You continued to laugh as you guys went through a scary hall.

"Not funny okay!" L. Joe said.

"I'm sorry it was so-AHHHHHHH!" You screamed.

L. Joe turned to see a young girl, with her hair covering her face.

"AH! MOMMY!" L. Joe cried.

"Yah! And you said I'm baby!" You screamed.

The two of you made it out alive.  You looked at each other, as the both of you burst out in laughter.

"Come on, let's get something to drink."

The two of you sat down, eating.

L. Joe watched you.

'I think its time.'

L. Joe gave tickets to the merry go round.  You walked near a horse, trying to get on.  L. Joe laughed.  He lifted you up, setting you down on the saddle.  You blushed, turning away.

"Gomawo." You whispered.

The merry go round started to turn.  The two of you were silent.

"Neh, _________."

"Hm?" You turned towards him.

Right then, L. Joe leaned in, pressing his lips on yours.

Your eyes widened.  He pulled back and smiled.

"I love you very much.  Honestly, the day of the accident. I was coming to surprise you.  I wanted to tell you how much I felt about you.  I wanted to tell you how much I loved you, not as a friend.  But, more of a friend." L. Joe said.

"I know, your mom told me." You said.

L. Joe grabbed your hand, placing it on his chest.

"My heart beats this fast when I talk or stare at you.  I could never and now get you out of my mind.  Your always there in my dreams, literally."

You laughed as you stared at him.

"I love you, Han _________.  Will you be my girlfriend?  Be mine, and only mine."

You smiled.

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

L. Joe smiled big, as he pulled something out of his pocket slipping it on your left ring finger.  Your eyes grew big as he showed you his left hand.  A couple ring.

Couple Rings: http://www.gemsmond.com/Assets/Pic/Decoration/couple-rings-small.jpg

"Now everyone knows that the great L. Joe is taken." L. Joe smiled.

"The great Lee Byunghyun eh?" You asked.

"Of course!" L. Joe yelled.

L. Joe hopped on the horse as well, his arms wrapping around your waist from the back.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing your cheek.

"I love you too." You whispered back.

The two of you pressed your lips together.  Your arms wrapped around his neck, as his around your waist.  The two of you sharing a deep, passionate kiss.  As the two of you pulled away, you heard a scream.

"YEAH! FINALLY!" Krystal and CAP yelled.

L. Joe and you laughed.  Both of you walked out of the merry go round, holding each others hand, with both your couple rings on.

"Oooh! And couple rings!?  Why didn't you get us one yet!" Krystal yelled at CAP slapping his shoulder.

"ooh! Someone is in trouble." L. Joe sneered.

"I'll show you who's in trouble." CAP said putting L. Joe in a headlock.

"Ah! HYUNG!" L. Joe screamed.

"_______ help me!" L. Joe begged.

Krystal and you laughed as you the two of you separated your boyfriends.

On the side, someone was watching you and L. Joe very closely.

"So that's him?" A voice asked.

"His group will pay for what he did to my face." Another said.

"Calm down, we will get him soon enough."

A smirk fell on the person's face as he stared at you.

"You'll be mine." Taemin whispered as he walked away with his friends:

Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Key.