Fifth Period P.E = HELL

Dear Diary, I Love You

The lunch bell rang as everyone rushed to their fifth period.

Krystal, Taemin and you run towards the gym, already dressed in your P.E uniforms.

"I wonder what we are playing today." Taemin asked.

"Whatever it is, I just hope it doesn't have to do with running." Krystal said.

Everyone looked to see the P.E instructor Mr. Yang come out with a basket filled with red balls.  A lot of the boys cheered as girls complained.

"Alright, everyone is stressing out on studying, I thought we might have a little fun.  Today's game is dodge-ball!"

You sighed.  Dodge-ball was your weakest sport.  You are slow, uncoordinated and an easy target for everyone.

"Alright, let's split to teams!"

Luckly you had Taemin and Krystal on the same team as you, but still not lucky cause L. Joe was on the other team, and his eyes were on you, and only you.

"Damn it! Why does he keep looking at me!  Byunghyun please don't hurt me!"

The whistle blew as balls were flying everywhere in the gym.

CAP smirked as he grabbed the ball throwing it at Jonghyun's face.

"YES!" CAP cheered as he gave a high five to Neil.

L. Joe got the ball as he threw it at Taemin, but Taemin dodged it perfectly.

Taemin and L. Joe exchanged glares, before moving on to their next target.

"OMO!" Krystal screamed running towards Taemin's back, holding on to his shirt.

"YAH! Move!" Taemin yelled.

A ball aimed right towards Krystal as it hit the both of them.

"YES! Double hit!" Ricky yelled.

"KRYSTAL!" Taemin screamed.

"Sorry..." Krystal pouted.

Sadly... It was only me, Onew and Junho left.  While Teen Top were the only ones on their side.  Soon Changjo threw the ball aiming in Onew's gut (a/n: sorry onew fans!) while Chunji aimed at Junho's head. (a/n: sorry junho fans!).

Now it was only you.

'Oh oh !'

L. Joe smirked.

Taemin gripped the bench side tightly.  Krystal was off her seat, watching you.

"Seems you lose __________." L. Joe grinned, tossing the ball up and down in the air with his hand.

You gulped hard, as you stared at the ball.

The ball landed straight on L. Joe's hand, as he stared at you.

"Say goodbye, _________."

He threw the ball as it hit your leg really hard, you fell over tripping over other balls before you finally hit the floor.

"AH!" You screamed loudly.

"________!!!!" Krystal and Taemin yelled running to you.

Mr. Yang whistled, pointing at Teen Top as the winners.

"__________ are you okay?" Taemin asked.

Krystal lightly poked your ankle as you screamed in pain again.

"AH! YAH!" You yelled.

"Sorry, it seems you twisted your ankle." Krystal said.

Taemin glared at L. Joe, he was about to go punch him when you pulled his shirt.

"Don't." You said.

"But _________ he did this to you!"

"__________ what's wrong?" Mr. Yang came up to you.

He placed his hand on your ankle as you winced in pain.

"Its swelling up.  Lee Byunghyun!" Mr. Yang yelled.

L. Joe glared at Mr. Yang.

"Uhh L. Joe come here."

L. Joe walked up to Mr. Yang.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Since you threw the ball at her, you take her to the nurses room."

"WHAT!" You, L. Joe and Taemin yelled.

"No its okay! I can go there myself!" You said. 

Attempting to stand up, you failed and fell right back down.

"Ah." You yelped.

"________, here I'll take you." Taemin said kneeling down.

"I'm fine real-"

Before you could finish your sentence, L. Joe pulled you into his arms, carrying you bridal style.

"Yah!" You said.

"Just shut up so we can get this over with faster." L. Joe said, as he started to walk towards the nurses room.

Everyone started saying "oooohhhhhh!" while Taemin clenched his fists.

"L. Joe." Taemin thought.

You sat on the bed as the nurse bandaged your ankle.

"There now! You mister, you should take care of your girlfriend.  Geez how boy's treat girls nowadays."

You and L. Joe's eyes widened.

"She's/He's not my girlfriend/boyfriend!" You both yelled.

"Aish arasso arasso! Just make sure you put a nice warm towel on it when you go home okay.  And rest!"

The two of you were left alone.

"You can leave." You said.

"Good." L. Joe said.

As L. Joe left the room, he heard whimpers.  He turned around to see your tears falling from your face.  He shook his head, walking out of the room.

You sat there, tears falling from your face.

"Stupid Byunghyun." You mumbled.