Hyung

Dear Diary, I Love You

The next day was completely different.  You got ready for school as usual, but when opening the door to leave the house, you saw L. Joe leaning on the side wall of the door.  He smiled.

"Good morning, ________."

Overwhelming feelings went over you as you smiled with a relief.

"Good morning, L. Joe." You said.

"Byunghyun." L. Joe pouted.

You looked at him.

"But I thought you wanted to be called-"

"I want you to call me Byunghyun.  Nobody else." He pouted.

You smiled.

"Arasso oppa."

The two of you walked to school as the whole student body's eyes widened.  The two of reached the gate.  Krystal and Taemin's eyes widened as Teen Top stared in awe.

"Let me carry your books." L. Joe whined prying them off you.

"It's okay oppa, I got it." You said.

As the two of you reached the gate, he smiled towards you.  A bunch of L. Joe's fan girls ran, but stopped watching him tuck your hair behind your ear.

"See you in class." He whispered, kissing your forehead and ran back to his friends, Teen Top.

"Uh! What was that?" Krystal asked, nudging you.

"What was what?" You asked trying to hide the fact that L. Joe finally remembered you.

"Are you two?" Taemin asked.

"NO!" You yelled.

Taemin smiled in relief.

You walked to class to see L. Joe studying.  You smiled as you sat down next to him.  He looked up and smiled.

"Don't you think L. Joe hyung is acting different with that girl?" Ricky asked.

"No duh!" Changjo said.

"He hasn't been talking to us lately, and when he came to school, he smiled for once!" Chunji said.

Taemin watched as the two of you were talking.

'Today is going to be the day.'

After school, you made L. Joe go home because you had after school things.  You were finished with everything and started to head back home when you saw Taemin waiting for you outside.

"Taemin." You said.

"Hey." He smiled.

Taemin and you walked home together.  Taemin stopped his tracks as you kept walking.

"_________."

You turned around to see Taemin staring at the ground.

"What's wrong Taemin oppa?" You asked.

He walked up to you, pulling your wrist, your body leaning on the wall.

"Oppa." You whispered.

"I can't take anymore!" Taemin yelled.

"Taemin oppa, whats wrong?"

At that time, L. Joe was walking back to the school to pick you when he saw you and Taemin.   He hid behind a corner road wall and watched.

"Oppa are you okay?" You asked.

"__________.  What's your relationship with L. Joe now.  You guys are getting close.  One day you guys were fighting, hating each other and now your talking like your two are best friends.  It's making me go insane!" Taemin hissed.

"Taemin, whats wrong?  I mean, yes we did hate each other but now-"

"I love you!"

You stared at Taemin.  Silence took over as you were shocked to hear your best friend Taemin tell you he loves you.

"Taemin, I- I." You too shocked to speak.

"I've loved you ever since you talked to me... After he left." Taemin said.

"Wha-what?" You asked.

L. Joe's eyes widened as he stared at Taemin.

"Lee Taemin, you-"

Flashback:

"Hyung! _______!" Byunghyun waved.

Taemin and you smiled, waving back.

"Oppa! We are still on for the amusement park right!" You asked.

"Of course! Hyung your coming too right!" Byunghyun asked, putting his arms around you.

"Of course." Taemin smiled.

End of Flashback.

Taemin crashed his lips on yours as you struggled to get him off.  L. Joe reacted, running to your side, pulling him off of him.

"Taemin hyung!" L. Joe yelled.

Taemin grinned.

"So, you remember me now?" Taemin smirked.

Your eyes widened as you hid behind L. Joe.

"Taemin oppa, Byunghyun oppa."

"You!  I trusted you! You were my hyung!" L. Joe yelled.

"Hyung or not.  You left her, and she only had me to go to." Taemin said.

"I didn't leave her! I came back!" L. Joe spat.

"Yeah, and did what to her? You forgot about her!  We were fine without you!" Taemin yelled, picking up his bag, leaving.

"Taemin oppa!" You yelled.

L. Joe turned to the wall, punching it.

"Byunghyun oppa." You said.

L. Joe smiled.

"You okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay."