The New Kingka's of Daewon High : Teen Top

Dear Diary, I Love You

The news was spread that six very handsome boys had arrive nearly a week ago.  The buzz is that they were crowned Kingka's of Daewon High.  Since BEAST had graduated.  Daewon had been left out with Kingkas.

"Already not even a week has passed and these hot guys are the kingkas of our school." Krystal said taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"What's so good about them anyways.  They aren't good looking." Taemin said.

"Uh! HELLO! Did you not see how gorgeous they are!" Krystal yelled pointing at their table.

You were looking at their table.  You couldn't pull your eyes away from L. Joe.  He looked so familiar.  But yet, even though he has the same name as your best friend three years ago.  Doesn't mean its him.  You  would know if he was the Lee Byunghyun.

"Hey... __________ why do you keep staring at Teen Top's table? Don't tell me your falling for them too!" Taemin whined.

"No I'm not trust me.  It's just.." You stared at L. Joe again.  Letting out a sigh, you shook your head.

"It's nothing." You replied.

Taemin and Krystal looked at you with confused expressions but let it go.  Walking back to class, you sat in your seat.  L. Joe sat next to you as always.  The two of you never talk... until now.

"Alright, work on pages 135-155 with your desk partner for the rest of the period."

Your eyes widened.  You turned to ask Krystal for help but was already head of heels for CAP.

"Let's get started." You said.

"You can get started, I'll copy when your done."

You looked at L. Joe as he leaned back in his chair, with his feet on his desk.

'Um, we are suppose to do this together." You said.

"We are.  Just that your doing the work." L. Joe smirked, popping his earphones into his ears.

"That isn't what the teacher asked us to do." You said.

L. Joe pulled out his earphones.

"Are you talking back to me?" L. Joe asked.

Everyone's eyes were drawn to the two of you.  Krystal stared at with concern.  Taemin was ready to lunge at L. Joe.

"No, I'm saying you and I are doing the work together, I'm not having you copy my work." You said.

L. Joe leaned his face into yours leaving inches of space between the two of you.

"Make me."

A lot of ooh's started to form in the class.  You sighed, leaning back in your chair.  You opened the textbook and started doing the work.

L. Joe smirked, satisfied.  He began listening to his earphones again.  As you were doing your work, in frustration you turned the textbook page too hard and gave yourself a paper cut.

"Ah!" you yelped in pain.

You put your finger in your mouth, tasting the blood.  You looked at the cut.  It was pretty deep.  You rummaged through your bag in search for a handkerchief when you felt a cloth pressing down on your finger.

You looked to your side to see L. Joe's hand wrapped around your finger, putting pressure to the paper cut.

"I'm not doing this because I care.  I hate the smell of blood." He said.

You pulled away, but he pulled your hand back.  He wrapped his handkerchief around your finger.

"Hurry up and stop the bleeding before I get sick." L. Joe said covering his nose to prevent him from smelling anymore of the blood.  You lightly put pressure to your finger, as you turned to see him leaning back in his chair still listening to his music with his hand covering his nose.

After school, girls flooded around the school gates as L. Joe was waiting for his ride.

"You need a ride?" CAP asked.

"Nah man, my parents are picking me up." L. Joe said.

"Alright! See ya!" CAP said driving away with the other Teen Top guys.

You watched L. Joe curious to see what he was doing.

"_________! Math study session!" Krystal yelled.

"I'll be right there." You yelled.  Keeping your eyes on L. Joe.

'Why am I following him! Just because he looks like Byunghyun and has the same name doesn't mean he's-"

Your thoughts were cut off when you saw a car pull up by him.

A lady walked out, smiling towards L. Joe.

"My sweet Byunghyun!"

"Mom! NOT HERE!" L. Joe whined as he got in the car.

"No way!" you screamed in your thoughts.

You ran towards the car, as the lady was about to get in.

"Mrs. Lee!" You yelled.

The lady looked up.   Her eyes grew big.

L. Joe looked out of the window to see you staring.  His eyes grew in anger as he beeped the car.

"Mom! Hurry up!" L. Joe yelled.

L. Joe's mom wiped her tears and got in the car, driving away.

"It can't be..."