Key

Dear Diary, I Love You

The next day of school.  It was the same as usual.

L. Joe at next to you, but this time it was different.  He was quieter.

"Hey man!" CAP said patting L. Joe's shoulder.

"What?" L. Joe said, hinting he was annoyed.

"Where were you? We were suppose to beat up some punks yesterday."

You were hearing the whole conversation.

"Yeah! You had to be there! Those guys went home with bloody noses!" Neil said.

"Yeah! Where were you man!" Chunji asked.

"I was at home thinking." L. Joe said.

He turned toward you.

'About you.' He said in his mind.

Through out the whole school day, L. Joe hasn't said a word to you which was kind of weird to you.  He would always insult you, but this time he didn't.  You were eating lunch with Taemin and Krystal when CAP sat next to Krystal.

"Hey there." CAP smiled.

"Hey." Krystal smiled.

Taemin and me looked at the two of them.

"Are you guys a thing now?" Taemin asked joking around.

"Yes we are." CAP said.

Taemin and yours eyes widened as you guys spat out whatever was in your mouth.

"Ew gross!" Krsytal yelled.

"You okay baby?" CAP asked wiping the milk Taemin had spat on her arm.

"I'm okay." Krystal smiled.

"Are you serious!" Taemin and you yelled.

"SINCE WHEN!" Taemin and you asked.

"Since the day we went shopping." Krystal said.

All of a sudden, you had a pain in your stomach.  You stood up.

"I'm gonna go to the nurses room." You said.

"Are you okay?" Taemin asked.

L. Joe kept watching you from Teen Top's table.  He saw you fumble over your seat.  He stood up.  He noticed his reaction seating back down.

'Why am I always constantly staring at her!  What is she to me! She's nothing, but I have this feeling I know her.  That I need to protect her.' L. Joe's mind was blowing in flames as he heard a thump.  His eyes looked up to see you on the floor.  His eyes widened.

"_________!" Taemin yelled at you.  He picked you up lightly from the ground shaking you.

"YAH! HAN _________!"

L. Joe's eyes widened.

L. Joe stood up, running to you, pushing Taemin away.

He looked at your pale face.  Tears fell down his face as he picked you up bridal style.

"YAH! L. Joe!" Taemin yelled.

L. Joe walked through the hallway, he didn't know what had happened.  His body reacted without him knowing.  He stared at your pale face, he entered the nurses room, setting you down on the bed.  The nurse took your temperature.

L. Joe stayed by your side.  He noticed something shiny in your bag.  He reached through you bag, pulling out a necklace with a key on it.  He looked at strangely.  He pulled a necklace out of his shirt.  It was the same necklace.  He looked at you, and at the necklace.

Picture of Necklace: http://www.goldtiffanyjewelry.com/images/874000249.jpg

"Why does she have the same necklace as me?" L. Joe thought.

Before he could react, Taemin ran into the room.  He looked at you and ran toward your side.

"________! Are you okay?" Taemin yelled.

You slightly opened your eyes.  L. Joe put the necklace in his pocket, putting a grin.

"Stupid girl. " He commented.

You looked around your surroundings.

"Where are you?" You asked.

"The nurses office, I carried you here.  Your so heavy." L. Joe said.

"She didn't need those comments." Taemin glared, clenching his fists.

"Someone's jealous." L. Joe smirked.

"That's it!" Taemin yelled.

"Enough boys!" The nurse lady came in.

Krystal ran to your side, holding your hand.

"Are you okay??" Krystal asked.

"Yeah, I guess I studied too much last night." You giggled.

L. Joe stared at you and walked out.

"Yah! L. Joe!" Taemin yelled.

L. Joe walked out, closing the door behind him.  He pulled out your key necklace.

"Somethings fishy... I need to know more about her... why does she seem so familiar." L. Joe whispered to himself.