The Accident

Dear Diary, I Love You

Taemin brought you home.  Krystal wanted to stay with you, but you refused.  You didn't want to burden them.  Eventually the finally left leaving you alone in your room.

"Hey, you sure you'll be okay?" Taemin asked.

You smiled and nodded.

"I'm a big girl, I can handle myself." You smiled.

Taemin just nodded, smiling back before leaving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je7iKwPu-uU

L. Joe was home alone.  Laying on his bed, he stared at the necklace laying on his desk.  He walked up towards the necklace, pulling out the one around his neck.

Flashback: L. Joe's memory of the accident

"What's going on?" Byunghyun looked around outside in the car.

"I don't know another riot." His father said.

Byunghyun smiled, staring at his phone of the picture of you and him.

'________ I'll be home soon, wait for me.  I really want to tell you something that I've kept for a long time.' Byunghyun smiled staring at you.

THUMP!

"What was that?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"I'll go check eomma, its probably one of our luggage that fell off." Byunghyun said.

Mr. Lee stopped the car, as Byunghyun got out.  He smiled.

"It was your luggage eomma!" He yelled from behind.  He picked up the luggage, tossing in the truck.

He gave his parents a thumbs up.  He picked up some other papers and clothing that had fallen out too, tossing in the truck.

"Son hurry up! Its dangerous out here."

Byunghyun nodded as he started to run back.  But suddenly, screeching sounds and more gun shots were heard and getting closer.  As Byunghyun was running back to the car, another car appeared speeding.

"BYUNGHYUN!" Mr. and Mrs. Lee screamed.

Byunghyun stopped looking at his parents, he turned around.  His eyes widened as the car was speeding toward him.  He couldn't react fast enough and was hit.  Byunghyun flew onto the car, as the car turned sharp, having him tossed to the ground towards the curb.

"Byunghyun!" His parents screamed getting out of the car.

Byunghyun's eyes opened slightly, his phone a few inches away from him.

"________...." He whispered gently.

He stretched his bloody hand out, reaching for his phone.  He grabbed it, pulling it to him slowly as he unlocked it showing the same picture of you and him.

He smiled gently, before closing his eyes whispering:

" 사랑해.  Saranghae.  I love you."

Being in a coma for three months, Byunghyun finally woke up.  His parents ran to his side.

"Byunghyun ah!" They said.

"Eomma, appa." He said.

"Are you okay?"

Byunghyun just nodded.  He looked around his surroundings.

"Why am I here? I'm going to be late." Byunghyun said.

"Shh dear rest.  We can always see ________ another time."

"Who's that?" Byunghyun asked.

Both his parents eyes widened.

"_________, Han __________." Mrs. Lee said.

"Yeah, I'm asking who's that." Byunghyun said.

"Is she a family friend of ours?"

"Byunghyun stop joking around here." Mrs. Lee yelled.

"I'm not! Who is she! I don't know her!" Byunghyun yelled back.

Tears ran down his mother's face as she removed herself from the room.

"Appa, who's _______?" He asked.

His father stared at him with sad eyes.

"Get some rest alright."

Byunghyun nodded as he laid back down.

End of Flashback.

L. Joe stared at the two necklace and then at the book.  His eyes grew big as he had an idea.  He picked up the book.  He took off his necklace, putting the key in the key hole.  He turned it and the book unlocked.  He grinned as he flipped through the pages.

He dropped the book on his desk.  His eyes grew even wider staring at the pictures.

"It's her."