Reminsing the Past

Dear Diary, I Love You

Sitting on the end of your bed.  You flipped through the book you once loved.  You smiled, turning the pages, reminsing the good old days.

Flashback:

"__________!"

A young boy waved to you.  You waved back, running towards him.

"Byunghyun oppa!" You smiled.

"__________! Look what I caught!" He said.

Uncovering his hands, appeared a grasshopper.

"Wha! What kind of bug is that!" You asked.

"I don't know... but its cute isn't it! Why don't we name it!"

"What would we call it?" You asked, curious.

"Hm... oooh I know!" Byunghyun smiled.

"What?"

"______hyun."

"WHat!?" You gave him a confused look.

"It's our names combined."

"Ohh okay!!! _____hyun it is!"

End of Flashback.

Flipping through more of the pages, you suddenly closed the book.  Standing up, you walked towards your book case, shelving the precious memory back where it belong.  Turning your desk lamp on, you sat down, opening a set of new pages.

Dear Diary,

It's me.  _________ again.

I still miss him.  Though we haven't talked nor seen each other in three years.  I still can't get him out my mind.   I know its silly of me to keep thinking about him, and believing he will come back, but.  There isn't a day that goes by, that I can't stop but hoping, that he'll come back and smile with open arms telling me he missed me.

School tomorrow again.  We are having a set of new students for the U.S coming in.  I have to go now.  I'm their tour guide.  Thanks again.  I can always rely on you to tell what my true feelings are.

I love you.

, _________.