HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Happily Ever After

TWO YEARS AFTER

A lot has happened with two years since Super Junior had their concert in LA. Because of the exposure that they got Super Junior became international superstars. They won at the Grammys  (just what Leeteuk had dreamed of). So in celebration, Super Junior gathered in a private restaurant together with the people they loved.

Leeteuk entered first with Hyeo and the TWINS (Minho and Minye) who were now starting to talk. The couple was busy running after the two energetic kids that decided to run around the restaurant.

"Minho! Come back here!" Hyeo yelled after her son who had ran ahead of his sister.

"Minye, don't pull appa's hair." Leeteuk said as he carried her in his arms.

Hyun Jin entered with his fiancee Eunmi and decided to help Hyeo and Leeteuk with the twins.

"I think we should change our occupation from Record Producers to Official Babysitters." Hyun Jin said to Eunmi who carried Minye in her arms.

"I think I would like that idea. Maybe we should start thinking of having our own kids..." Eunmi said to him.

"I think... I should help Shindong with the food..." Hyun Jin answered avoiding the conversation.

"Coward!" Eunmi yelled after him.

Kyuhyun entered next together with Hyunki and Kana, who was pregnant with their second child.

"Aish! I told you not to wear high heels... what if you trip and have a miscarriage?" Kyuhyun said disapprovingly.

"I'm just three weeks pregnant... don't be so over-protective." Kana said to her husband.

"Appa... bad!" Hyunki said hitting Kyuhyun's head.

"Yes... appa's bad." Kana said with a smile.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun said looking at Kana with an annoyed expression.

Zhoumi entered after 5 other members with Zhiyin who had recovered from her cancer and was now cancer free for a year pregnant with their first born.

"I'm alright Zhoumi... you can let go of my hand now." Zhiyin said shaking her head.

"Oh.... sorry..." Zhoumi said still hoilding on to Zhiyin's other hand.

Zhiyin gave a deep sigh and just let him hold her hand.

Henry and Yuri entered after them. The two took it easy and didn't get married yet. They still had a lot to figure out before they could enter married life. They were just happy being together.

Donghae entered together with a girl that he had met at a concert. They had been together for a year. They got to know each other through the help of Yuri and Henry who planned their first date. Henry played the violin while Yuri cooked their dinner.

"Hyung! Over here! We reserved a seat for you." Henry said when he saw them.

"Seriously, the two of your fuss over us way too much." Dongahe said with a laugh as they headed towards them.

Heechul and Kara entered last. Kara and her groupmates SMILE won as best new commer at numerous awards. Marcus got over Kara and started to date another girl from another girl group.

"Yah! When are the two of you going to get married? You like got engaged like two years ago!" Sungmin asked when the two had entered the restaurant.

"It's a long engagement." Heechul said while Kara nodded her head.

"We're taking our time. After all... we decide on our happily ever after." Kara said smiling.

"What's going on?" Leeteuk asked them raising his eyebrows making everyone shift their attention to Kara and Heechul.

"Shouls we tell them?" Heechul asked Kara.

"We might as well..." Kara said to him.

"Kara and I... I mean she's... going to be a mother soon... but this is top secret... araso?" Heechul said to them.

"Ne!" Everyone said as they cheered and congratulated the couple.

Who says happily ever after don't exist.

They do exist...

It's not just up to fate that we get it...

We each have to create our own happy ending.

Only then can we have our...

HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

________________________

End.

__________________________________________________

 

Would you like to read about the next generation? The twins, Hyunki and the rest of suju's children? Write your thoughts. I'd like to hear them.

That's it guys. That's the end of the series. I hope you liked it and enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I must admit, I'm going to miss this story. But everything had to end sooner or later, right? I hope you enjoyed the story of HyeoTeuk, KaraChul, KyuNa, ZhiMi, HenYu, JinMin and the rest of Super Junior.

I love you guys and thank you so much for the support.

Forever grateful...

Kim Seul Young aka Xaira Lemery

(C) 2011; 04-26