The birth of HaeYu

Happily Ever After

Yuri-

It had been a month since Henry arrived. I avoided him at all cost. I only met him when Super Junior came to the studio to perform.Zhoumi and him were officially part of Super Junior now and they were performing their hits on the TV Special. 

Eventhough it still hurts to even look at him, I had to bear it. Donghae made it easier though. He would always talk to me and he and Eunhyuk would fool around to make me laugh. In the span of a month we became close.

He would treat me to that restaurant whenever he was free. There he and would talk until the restaurant closed for the day. We talked about anything we could think of and I started to laugh a lot because of him.

If only Henry was the same...

But he belonged to Zhiyin now..

"Penny for your thoughts?" Kana asked me.

We were in the dressing room together fixing costumes. I smiled at her and folded another piece of clothing.

"Is it about Henry?" She asked me.

"Yes. But don't worry. I'll be fine." I told her trying my best to smile.

"Are you sure?" She asked me still worried.

"It's hard getting over a heartbreak, but I'll manage because i know I'm not alone." I said to her smiling this time.

"Yes. I noticed that you aren't alone these days... You and Donghae seem to be seing each other quite a lot." Kana said smiling at me teasingly.

"Hae and I are just friends." I answered her.

"Oh so you call him  Hae now? Does he call you Ri?" Kana continued to tease.

"Stop it..." I said blushing.

Kana laughed and I couldn't help but laugh too.

"Yuri I'm glad Donghae is helping you go through all this. I like him for you. He's nice and caring and I know he's interested in you as well." Kana said to me.

She sat on top of a table and stretched her legs.

"No he's not. He just thinks I'm his chingu." I answered her.

"Oh so you now know what chingu means? I'v known you for years and I didn't hear you call me that. I'm starting to get jealous of your new found friend." Kana said pouting.

"You don't need to be jealous. Donghae and I are just friends and you will always be my bestfriend. By the way you should get off that table now. If Kyuhyun sees you sitting there he'll hava a fit." I told her with a hug.

"Honestly, that guy is too overprotective. So not like his attitude on TV when he makes snide remarks and turns into evil maknae." Kana said getting off the table slowly.

"I would be too in his place if I knew that..." I started to say but Kana placed a hand on my mouth.

"Wall have ears you know." She said letting go of my mouth.

"Doesn't it make you happy knowing that... you know..." I started to say but Donghae appeared out of nowhere.

"Am I disturbing anything?" He asked us when he saw our surprised expressions.

"Nope." Kana and I answered together.

"Rehersal is over. Are you hungry Yuri? I was hoping you could join me with lunch." Donghae asked with a hopeful face.

"That's a great idea Hae... Kyuhyun and I will join you. I'm hungry too. Right Ri?" Kana said teasingly.

"Hae?" Donghae asked me.

"Don't mind her.. she's crazy." I said sticking my tongue out at Kana.

She laughed and went out of the dressing room to get Kyuhyun. Donghae and I were left at the dressing room and he helped me with the costumes.

"We can finish this later. Come on let's find Kana and Kyuhyun." I said putting aside my work.

"Okay." Donghae said.

He took my hand in his and we walked out of the room together with our hands intertwined.