Another HyeoTeuk Moment (Pt. 2)

Happily Ever After

Leeteuk-

"I'm sure that's hyung now." I heard Kyuhyun say before he opened the door.

"Is Hyeo here?" I asked him worriedly.

Please say yes.

"Yes she is hyung..." Kyuhyun started to say.

"I don't want to talk to him." I heard Hyeo's voice say.

"Let me in." I said to Kyuhyun.

"But hyung... noona said she doesn't want to talk to you." Kyuhyun teased me.

I shot him an annoyed look and he laughed. He opened the door and let me in. I saw Hyeo sitting at the couch. Her eyes were red and puffy. I knew she had been crying.

"Hyeo... I know you're mad but..." I didn't have the chance to finish my sentence when a flying pillow hit my face.

I saw Hyeo stand up and looked at me angrily. She attempted to throw another one at me. I stopped her by running towards her.

Kyuhyun and Kana were a few steps away, looking at us with amused faces.

"I bet you tonight's dishwashing chore that unni would hit oppa's face again." I heard Kana say to Kyuhyun.

"Deal." Kyuhyun replied.

They were actually enjoying seeing the two of us act like children. I went on top of Hyeo and pinned her on the couch stopping her from hitting me again.

"Will you please just listen?" I asked her.

"I don't want to." Hyeo answered.

She hit me again with a pillow.

"Yes! I win!" I heard Kana say.

"Could the two of you please give us a moment?" I asked them my patience was running out.

Hyeo was over reacting and didn't act like herself. She's too emotional at this state.

Kana and Kyuhyun left us alone. I went on top of Hyeo and held both of her hands.

"Hyeo, calm down. Hear me out." I told her.

Tears were falling from her eyes again.

Damn!

I hated it when she cried.

"That girl kissed me... not the other way around. I was just as surprised as you were. I'm sorry that you had to see that. Please don't be mad. You know I can't stand it if you're mad at me." I told her.

She stopped crying and nodded her head. I let her go and she sat up. She dried her tears with her hand.

"What a dirty way of crying." I said to her taking out a handkerchief and wiped her face with it.

"I'm sorry. I over reacted. I'm just feeling insecure. That girl was prettier and more appealing than I am..."Hyeo started to say.

"Are you kidding me? You're the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you. No matter what happens... I can only love you and only you. No one else. You're my wings remember? How can I fly without you?" I said to her leaning close.

"You really mean that?" She asked me furrowing her eyebrows.

I leaned closer and gave her a kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked her back.

She smiled at me and punched my arm.

"It's your fault for letting that girl kiss you." She said to me.

"But your lips are the only one I want to kiss." I said to her.

I leaned for another kiss and her cheeks turned pink.

"Sarangye... and don't you forget that." I told her placing my hands on her face.

"I love you too... pabo."She said hugging me.

"You two okay now?" Kana asked us walking out of the kitchen.

"Yeah." Hyeo answered smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and kissed her again.

"I can't believe I'm in love with this pabo." Hyeo said laughing.

"I have the same feeling with Mr. Evil over here." Kana said pointing at Kyuhyun.

"Why don't we go out for dinner? It's the least we could do for the trouble." I said to them.

"Dinner's great... but who will take care of Hyunki and the twins the last minute?" Kana asked worried.

"I think Hyunjin-oppa's available." Hyeo said dialing Hyunjin's number.

HyunJin reluctantly agreed to babysit. As the four of us went to dinner, I couldn't help but look at Hyeo...

My wife...

I love her.

Despite all her crazy antics and weird moods...

Despite everything that would happen between us...

Nothing can make me think otherwise.

Without my wings...

Without Hyeo...

How could I fly towards my goals?

"Sarangye." I whispered to her again and kissed her cheeks.

"I love you too." She replied looking at me with so much love.