You're in love with him?

Happily Ever After

Donghae-

I was surprised when Yuri ran after Henry.

I didn't even know that they knew each other that well.

There was this strange feeling in my guts so I decided to follow her.

I ran and ran until I saw her. She was standing a few meters from Henry who was crying like crazy.

What surprised me was that I saw Yuri staring at Henry with tears in her eyes. It was as if she hadn't realized that she had been crying. I attempted to get closer to her but I stopped when I saw her take small steps towards Henry.

She sat beside him then placed her arm on Henry's shoulder. Henry leaned on her and buried his face on her shirt. Yuri tried to move away but Henry said something and Yuri nodded and wrapped her arms around him. She started to cry too and buried her face on top of Henry's head.

The sight of the two of the cuddling like that made my head boil. I clenched my fist at my side and felt my breathing grow harder.

I felt a slight pain in my chest. I placed my hand over my heart as if to stop the pieces from breaking.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Yuri is just comforting a friend isn't she?

But the way they held each other...

It seemed so natural.

It was as if Henry had naturally come to Yuri and Yuri had come naturally to him...

Is this what they call jealousy?

Am I jealous of Henry?

But that doesn't make sense at all.

Henry's engaged to Zhiyin...

Yet... as I kept looking at them...

Hugging each other... crying together...

Why is this so painful for me to watch?

I went closer to them making sure that they wouldn't notice me.

They're just friends. Friends that are comforting each other.

Yuri would do the same to anyone...

Yes. That's right.

|"Henry... everything is going to be okay...I'm here... I won't leave you..." Yuri said to Henry when she had stopped crying.

"Why don't I believe you?" Henry said moving away from Yuri.

"I'm our friend... of course I'll be..." Yuri started to say but Henry cut her off.

"Don't you feel hate towards me? Shouldn't you be hating me? Yuri, I left you and came back only to tell you that i've found someone else. Doesn't that make you mad?" Henry said getting up from where he sat.

"Ofcourse! You have no idea how much I wanted to hate you! Since you've arrived I've tried to hate you! The moment you said that it was over I wanted to hate you so much!... But I can't. Because I know... i know leaving me was never your choice." Yuri said standing up as well and looking at Henry with a hurt expression.

"You broke it off because Zhiyin was sick, wasn't it." Yuri added.

"No. I broke everything between us because I..." Henry started to say but Yuri cut him off.

"Henry... please. Just tell me the truth. After that, even if it hurts... I'll never bother you again." Yuri told him as tears started to fall from her eyes again.

"I want to say to say I don't love you. I want to say I love Zhiyin more than you... but if i do that, you wouldn't get the truth that you were asking for. Zhiyin needs me Yuri. I owe her a lot..." Henry said to her as he too started to cry again.

"But you owe it to yourself to be true..."Yuri argued.

"Yuri... You couldn't possibly understand. When you and I were together, you had me at my best. But when I was with Zhiyin, she had at my worst. She was the only one that had been there for me. She alone had loved me without asking for anything in return. You have hyung to take care of you now. Donghae hyung... he loves you. He'll take care of you. Zhiyin needs someone to take care of her. Du Bu Xi (I'm sorry). This is for the best." Henry said as he turned around and walked back to the hospital without looking back at Yuri.

Yuri fell to her knees and cried. I went to her and immediately hugged her.

"Donghae..." Yuri said surprised to see me.

"Don't say anything. I heard every word. i'm here. I'll be here to take care of you... I'll be here to love you when he can't. i'm not expecting you to feel the same way... but I promise you Yuri... I will make sure to turn your tears into smiles." I told her as I continued to hug her tight.

Henry may have your heart...

But i have your spirit...

I will make sure your spirit doesn't disappear...

I will continue to give life to it...

That is my promise to you...

Yuri.