I'm letting you go... because I love you...

Happily Ever After

Donghae-

Our plane was an hour delayed but it was worth it. Seeing Heechul-hyung propose was worth it. I sat back to my seat and waited until the pilot announced that the plane was about to leave. I removed my jacket and placed it on my lap.

"Donghae... something fell out of your jacket." Eunhyuk said as he bended down and picked up something from the floor.

He gave it to me. It was a letter. It was from Yuri. I opened the letter and read what she had written. As as I started to read once sentence after another, I couldn't help but cry. Eunhyuk saw me and started to get worried. I told him that I was okay but in reality I wasn't. I knew I cried a lot and I did cry as much as I did.

Why Yuri...

Why?

Henry-

In the middle of our flight I saw Donghae walking towards me. He pulled me up and half-dragged me to the comfort room. He shoved me inside and he went in too.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"You win." He said.

It was then that I noticed that his eyes were red and it seemed that he was crying.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him again.

"She chose you." He said trying his best not to shout.

"I don't understand." I asked him still not getting what he was saying or why he acted this way.

"Yuri took everything back. She doesn't love me. She never did. It had always been you... She thought she could love me but she didn't." Donghae said as he started to cry again.

"Hyung..." I started to say.

I didn't know what else to do. A part of me was devastated and another was extremely happy. Donghae took out a piece of paper from his pocket and shoved it to me. I opened the paper and read what was written on it.

Donghae,

Mianhe... you have been so nice to me. You gave me everything that I could ever want. Most especially, your love. But I have to be honest to myself. I thought that if I was with you, it meant that I chose you. It meant that I had forgotten him. That I was over Henry. But I wasn't. I look at you... yet my mind is thinking about him. I am with you but my heart wants to be with Henry.

Zhiyin called me today. She wanted to talk to me. She had broken up her engagement to Henry. She let him go. She let him be with the person he loved.

Just as she did... I will do the same. I have to let you go. I have to be with the person I love and had always loved. I know this hurts... but it will get better. It may as well hurt now than making it hurt even more.

I love you Donghae... but not as much as you love me.

I want you to be happy. If I continue to be with you it may make you happy but I would be unhappy living with a false feeling.

I'm so sorry...

Yuri

I read the letter again and I crumpled it in to pieces. As much as I wanted to be with Yuri... I also didn't want to hurt Donghae. But hurting him was inevitable.

"Hyung... what do you want me to do?... I love Yuri... but love her too..." I said to him.

He looked at me and smiled. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You're a good man Henry... I wouldn't let myself loose to anyone else but you. Take care of her. Don't hurt her again... If you hurt her... I'll take her away again. This time... I won't be giving her back. Araso?" He said to me.

I nodded yes and we got out of the comfort room with both our eyes red from crying. I reached my seat and found a girl sitting on it.

"Miss... I think you have..." I started to say to her.

She looked up and smiled at me.

"Yu-yuri?" I said when I saw her.

She stood up from where she sat and looked at me. She then took out a voice recorder from her pocket.

"Zhiyin gave me this. She told me everything. You... her... your plan to fill my apartment with post-it notes telling me of how much you love me... you even composed a song for me with Leeteuk-oppa... All my heart was it?..." Yuri started to say.

I didn't let her finish. I hugged her as tightly as I could and felt so happy when she hugged me back.

"I love you... Wo ai ni... Daisuke-desu...Saranghaye... in every language there is... in every way..." I said to her.

"I love you too... Henry... so much..." Yuri replied.

From the corner of my eye I saw Donghae. He smiled at me and gave me a thumbs-up sign. I nodded to him.

I pulled away from Yuri and kissed her lips. She kissed me back and we were together ay last.

I let her sit next to me and I showed her a plastic bag full of post-its.

"You were really going to do it... " Yuri said with a soft laugh.

"This isn't even enough to express how much... how much I truly love you... I lost you before... Now that I have you... I won't let you go... Ever..." I said to her placing my hands on her cheeks and rubbed our noses together.

Finally...

We're together again...

This time...

Nothing will ever break us apart.