Chapter 8: Sleep...

Motivation
Warning: if you feel uncomfortable with intimate JeTi, then I'll tell you where to avoid it. Basically, it's Tiffany taking advantage of Jessi disliking close contact ... in bed ...? and Taeyeon watching them laughing, being her byuntae self :P
 
I dunno, poor explanation, sorry ... D:
 
 
 
 
 
Right after I told them I was making breakfast, I heard a distinct shout followed by hurried footsteps. What were they doing?
 
I flipped the egg over, making sure each side got fried equally.
 
I wasn’t that bad at cooking, was I?
 
Then, I remembered the last time I cooked for them.
 
In my freshmen year, I had offered to cook for them. I don’t exactly remember what I had cooked, but being the good friend Tiffany and Taeyeon were, they agreed. And since at that time, I didn’t really have much experience cooking, Tiffany practically burst into laughter when she saw what I had presented in front of her. But Taengoo, being the sweet person she was, at least took a small bite out of it before saying she had to go to the bathroom.
 
Disappointed at their reactions, I took a bite out of the thing myself. And I admit, I almost threw up right there. It was amazing how Taengoo didn’t just spit it out right away.
 
But since then, they haven’t eaten another one of my creations. I had taken special cooking classes so if Taengoo and I ever become a couple, I can cook sometimes, but they never believed me when I said I had improved. Even Taengoo hesitantly waved away anything I gave to her, complimenting at least that it looked good.
 
I remember my heart swelling with joy at those words. So for Taengoo, I didn’t mind her rejecting me.
 
But for Tiffany, I practically had to seduce her into even looking at my dish. I also forgot what I had offered to them, but I do remember I tried out each dish before presenting it to Tiffany or Taeyeon. And after my sophomore year, I had gotten the hang of cooking. I might even say my cooking was good.
 
But they never believed me. Even my other friends complimented my cooking, but Tiffany or Taeyeon never listened.
 
So I guess what I heard was the sound of them scrambling to ‘save’ the food. But looking at the eggs again, they weren’t burnt at all. So I just calmly continued my frying.
 
“Sica!” Taeyeon’s musical voice called out to me.
 
“Yeah?” I answered, finally satisfied of how the eggs looked and scraped them off the pan. Just as I was putting the eggs on the plate, the toaster dinged. I set the eggs down, but before I could go, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
 
Startled, I looked back to see Taeyeon’s curious face peeking over my shoulder. Me turning my head around caused my face to be inches in front of her face, making me turn bright red and snap my head back to the pan.
 
“That smells good, Sica,” Taeyeon told me.
 
I blushed even further at her compliment. “Thanks Taengoo,” I responded brightly. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to get the toast.”
 
“Hey, Jessi. These actually look edible,” I heard Tiffany’s voice on the verge of laughter.
 
I turned around, Taeyeon still back-hugging me. “Yah! I told you I got better at cooking!” Tiffany just chuckled. I stuck out my tongue at her while Taeyeon released me, causing me to whine in the inside a little due to the lack of contact.
 
“I hope you don’t mind me eating one of these eggs,” Taeyeon said, followed by the sound of silverware being picked up. I turned around and watched her attentively, hoping she would approve of my cooking.
 
Tiffany, instead of warning Taengoo about how she shouldn’t eat them, just watched as she cut off a small part of the eggs and put it in . After chewing a bit, she nodded in satisfaction and cut off another piece. After eating a little more of the egg, she stopped and turned around. “… Why are you both staring at me?”
 
Before I could respond, Tiffany piped up. “Well, I was observing your reaction. But really, good job Jessi. They seem edible.”
 
I just silently turned around and chased Tiffany around the house, causing Taengoo to let out her ahjumma laugh before finishing her egg.
 
0*0*0*0
 
After I had punished Tiffany for insulting my cooking, we sat down to eat my breakfast. Unfortunately, when we got back to the kitchen, half of it was already eaten by a guilty-looking Taengoo. But since she looked so incredibly adorable, trying to put an innocent face on with bits of toast on the side of , I let it go.
 
So I decided to cook another egg and toast more bread. Luckily, Tiffany didn’t eat too much as to finish off the sausages and ham I had put on the table. But that was only because she had noticed my smug smile as I watched her devour my meal.
 
“I-It’s … ok,” she said, nodding.
 
Taeyeon looked at her with surprise. “What? Ok? This is amazing!”
 
I blushed at the compliment. “T-Thanks, Taengoo!” I said brightly.
 
She smiled brightly at me back. “Do you think you could make more?”
 
I turned away to hide my redness. “Uh, yeah, I guess.” I replied. Usually, I would be too lazy to make more, but of course, Taeyeon had to be an exception. Plus, who could resist her beautiful smile?
 
I walked over to the fridge, only to get intercepted by Tiffany. “If you’re going to make more for Tae, could you make more for me?”
 
I shrugged. She stuck out her lower lip. “Pleeeease?” Tiffany whined, using as much aegyo she could muster.
 
I shrugged again and side-stepped her, pulling open the fridge. I felt a pair of warm hands sneak around my waist, accompanied by something on my shoulder. “I’ll repay you later…” Tiffany continued begging.
 
“Well, I thought you didn’t like my cooking.”
 
“That was before I tasted your heavenly eggs … please?”
 
“Not before you apologize for insulting my cooking all those years.”
 
Tiffany giggled. “Is that it?”
 
“Why? Do you want me to force you to do more?”
 
“No. Ok, I’m sorry for saying that your cooking was bad in high school.” Tiffany apologized, pressing her lips to my neck.
 
A blast of cold air hit my face as I opened the fridge. After looking for a while, I didn’t find any eggs, or bread. “Well, there are no eggs left.” I told Tiffany.
 
“Then can you make something else?”
 
I yawned. “Too lazy to,” I replied and started walking back to my room, catching a glimpse of a grinning Taengoo. I ignored her creepy stare and continued on to my room, dragging Tiffany along with me.
 
“Can I crash with you? I’m also tired,” Tiffany said, yawning at the word ‘tired’.
 
“Sure,” I told her, falling onto the bed with Tiffany on top of me. My eyes started drooping before I suddenly realized the position Tiffany and I were in.
 
“Ah!” I screamed, causing Tiffany to stir. “Y-You’re on top of me!”
 
I felt her face turn hot against my neck. But she didn’t move. “Why do you sound so nervous?” She whispered in my ear, using her y, husky voice.
 
I started to turn red as well. Tiffany, for some reason, always teased me like this. And I still wasn’t used to it yet. “U-Uh…”
 
“Aw, how cute! You’re speechless!”
 
“Y-Yah! Stop t-teasing me,” I whined.
 
“Why? I thought you liked it,” Tiffany whispered to me, breath brushing past my ear.
 
A stifled burst of laughter caused me to turn my attention away from Tiffany. “ByunTae! Stop—” I was cut off by her ahjumma laugh. My blush deepened.  “Stop staring at—” I was cut off by Tiffany, who had pressed against my neck again. “Tiff!”
 
This may seem strange, but really, Tiffany also did this to me a lot. Well, whenever we had sleepovers, she would always abuse the fact that I don’t like close contact on a mattress and do it as much as possible. Unfortunately, Taengoo is too nice to abuse that fact and just watched us. I liked to pretend it’s because she got by it, but really, it’s probably because she was just a ByunTae.
 
I started to squirm a little in an attempt to get her off of me. Tiffany started to giggle, and eventually, roll off me.
 
I breathed a sigh of relief and the bed, facing the ceiling. “You guys are so mean,” I told them, whining again.
 
I felt my cheeks being pinched again. Before I could hit the hand away, Tiffany giggled and got off the bed. “Yah!” I screamed. “Stop pinching my cheeks!”
 
I sat up on the bed, threatening to chase Tiffany, but she just ran out of the bedroom. I just sighed and lay back down on the bed. “Sleep …” I mumbled, closing my eyes.
 
I felt the bed fall slightly next to me. I sighed and looked to my side, making sure I could keep an eye on Tiffany when I realized … it wasn’t Tiffany. It was Taeyeon.
 
Startled, my face instantly heated up and I looked up. “H-Hey Taengoo,” I said nervously.
 
She giggled, causing my heart to race a little more. “You really don’t like being close to someone on bed, don’t you?” she asked, continuing to giggle.
 
“D-Don’t tease me,” I whined, unable to calm down my face. I just felt my head being patted before Taengoo got up and left.
 
I let out a little sigh of relief, finally able to get some shut-eye.
 
0*0*0*0
 
I felt something poke my cheek.
 
“Mmmph,” I mumbled, waving away the hand. The hand retreated and left me alone
 
After a few seconds of nothing, I felt my eyes starting to droop again … before feeling my cheek being poked again.
 
“MMMph…” I mumbled a little louder, trying to wave the hand away again. The hand, once again, retreated before getting hit. I heard a giggle follow the poke.
 
I shifted away from the attacker, turning my face away from the assaulter.
 
Then, I felt something warm on my arm. “Sicaa~”
 
Taengoo was resting on my arm!
 
I forced myself not to suddenly get up and send her flying. Also, I tried to force away the inevitable stutter that I always developed when Taengoo was around me. “Yes, Taengoo?”
 
“We’re going to go out to eat now. Want to join us?”
 
I yawned, eliciting another giggle from Taeyeon. “You’re so cute when you yawn, Sica~”
 
I felt my face become hot at the comment. “L-Let’s go,” I told her, not wanting to delay dinner more.
 
I got up with Taeyeon, who gripped my hand as we walked out of my bedroom. Or, I guess, my bedroom for the day.
 
I smiled at her childish action and wrapped my fingers around her hand, enjoying the warmness it provided.
 
0*0*0*0
 
After the day went by, we met up again for dinner. Our dinner was a very simple one; we went to the school’s cafeteria to eat (after debating which restaurant to go to, I just recommended we eat at the cafeteria and pulled Taengoo with me. So Tiffany just followed).
 
During dinner, though, my mind drifted to tonight … I was supposed to sleep with Taengoo tonight. Luckily, I wasn’t out of it so much as to uncontrollably blush.
 
Even though I’ve had sleepovers with Taengoo before, I never slept next to her before. So I was incredibly nervous, worried that I might hit her or hurt her in my sleep.
 
But as I thought more and more about it, I didn’t notice that I had finished my burger, causing me to bite on my own fingers. Luckily, I had quick reflexes and opened my jaw, allowing myself to pull my fingers away.
 
“Oooww,” I whined, blowing on the little teeth-shaped wounds on my fingers. I heard both of them giggle.
 
“You’re so clumsy, Sica-yah,” Taengoo told me, ripping a napkin into many shreds and wrapping them around my fingers. Then, she the napkins in an attempt to seal them … while they were still on my fingers.
 
I held in any sounds that attempted to escape me when her tongue accidently brushed my skin.
 
I stood there, desperately trying to hold in my blush, when Taengoo eventually let out a sigh, letting the tissues fall. “Sorry Sica, I can’t get them to stay,” she said sadly.
 
I put the hand that wasn’t bitten around Taengoo’s shoulders. “That’s ok,” I told her reassuringly. She smiled at me.
 
Then, an idea popped into my mind. “Do you know what would help?”
 
She looked at me expectantly. “What?”
 
“If you could kiss my injuries, I would feel better,” I told her.
 
I was surprised when Taeyeon smiled and nodded, but even more surprised when she brought my fingers to her lips and kissed them.
 
I was unable to control my flush. "I-I was kidding..." I muttered.
 
When she finished, she looked up and smiled at me. And when she saw my flushed face, her smile widened. “You … you’re so cute when you’re blushing, Sica!” she said in between laughs. My flush darkened.
 
She grabbed my hand. “Come on! Let’s go home!”
 
I followed her with my head down, unwilling to show the world the affect Taengoo had on me.
 
0*0*0*0
 
Good thing it was dark, because I’m sure my face was burning … again.
 
Why was Taengoo such a clingy person while sleeping? Because right now, her head was under my neck and her arms were wrapped around my body. So I was basically as red as a ripe tomato right now. Good luck sleeping for me …
 
 
 
I had to add the last part in because the only thing I wanted to show is that Jessica learns that Taeyeon likes to hug things in her sleep. But really, I didn’t know how to transition into it (or, didn’t feel it necessary aka. too lazy to write more …), so I just put Jessica’s reaction. :D
 
Anyways, hope you enjoyed!